David Eric Photography

Sophisticated Style Contemporary Storytelling

100 West Pleasant Ave
Maywood, NJ 07607 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are deeply grateful to have chosen David Eric Photography for our wedding. Jerry and Caroline are a fun, personable and professional team, who execute elegant and classic images with a big dose of ingenuity. We were holding a last-minute wedding, so they were extremely accommodating the minute they were apprised of our tight deadline. We just got our proofs, over 700 images, and are elated with how they came out. The only challenge we now face is deciding on which ones to pick for our album, as we love almost all of them. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again in the future.

• Wedding: 11/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy we chose David Eric Photography for our wedding day! Jerry and Caroline were fantastic to work with! We feel they really got to know us – between our pre-wedding meetings and engagement shoot – and that made us much more comfortable the day of. At our wedding, they were able to capture every moment perfectly, without being “in the way” or taking us away from the party (like we’ve seen photographers do at weddings we’ve attended). The proofs are absolutely gorgeous and we are so excited to have such amazing pictures to remember our day by. We highly recommend David Eric Photography!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about how awesome Jerry & Caroline are. Their prices are reasonable, both of them are so nice & a pleasure to be around. Their work is impeccable, their experience shows in each photo, and with each set of pictures a pre-session produces. We were glad that we did engagement sessions before the wedding because not only did we get some great pictures together, they also gave us the opportunity to work with them, so we knew what to expect the day of the wedding. We had so many beautiful pictures to chose from for our wedding album, I couldn't even begin to pick my favorites because they were all so wonderful. David Eric Photography really, truly cares about giving their brides & grooms memories to last a lifetime. I know they invested time & energy into our pictures, their work simply proves it. And they do it for each & every client.

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
JessK
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married on 9/27/14 and we were so happy with the services David Eric Photography provided us. We used them for photography and videography. Jerry and his crew were so professional the day of our wedding by showing up on time, ensuring to take the photographs we desired and managed to be practically invisible the whole day! Throughout the ceremony and reception, us and our guests barely even noticed their presence and they still managed to take beautiful photos of every part of our wedding day. Jerry met with us the week before our wedding to go over details to make sure all the necessary photographs of family and friends were not missed. David Eric Photography is a very professional and reliable studio that you can trust on your wedding day. Their photographs are flawless and we are so happy with the way ours turned out. Our pictures look amazing! We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used David Eric Photography for both our engagement and wedding photos and there was not one complaint. Both Caroline and Jerry worked with us on any special requests we had. They were easy to work with and made that day not only so special for us but made sure every thing was counted for when it came to photos with parents/grandparents/bridal party.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline and Jerry were extremely professional and had great vision in capturing our wedding day. We did a lot of research for a wedding photographer and are extremely happy that we chose David Eric Photography. We would recommend them to anyone who asks!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline and Jerry were fantastic! Due to rain we had to change our picture location the day before the wedding, and they were so flexible. They helped to manage the other vendors and turned a rainy day into a beautiful opportunity for pictures. They were very professional and fun to work with, my family still talks about how wonderful they were at the wedding, and how they made all the difference on the wedding day. Our pictures came out beautiful, we could not have asked for better photographers!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Nicole
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Jerry and Caroline was exactly what I had envisioned got our wedding day. Caroline was extremely helpful when it came to fixing my dress, or even helping me walk so I didn't trip. She put us in some amazing poses that got us pictures that will forever leave me speechless. Jerry was exceptionally professional and fun to work with. They truly are the perfect photography duo that know exactly how to produce amazing photos. I would recommend David Eric to any bride, and I already have to many!

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David Eric Photography was the perfect choice for my wedding! After the first meeting we had with Caroline, I knew I wanted to use David Eric. She was personable, informative, and genuinely interested in us and our big day. We met Jerry the day of our Engagement Shoot, and he was excellent! We both felt so comfortable with him, and our shots came out amazing. On our wedding day, Caroline, Jerry, and their assistant were all extremely professional, flexible, and willing to photograph whatever and wherever we wanted, and because of this we could not wait to see our pictures from the day. When we received our proofs, we could not have been more satisfied. Our pictures were beautiful! Some of the unique shots they captured were stunning and I can’t wait for our album to be complete so that I can share our memories with everyone. I highly recommend David Eric Photography for any event!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were so privileged to have found and contracted the most thorough and professional photographers in David & Eric Photography. Since Day 1, Caroline & Jerry made us feel like the most important people in the room (which is how it should be) and was very clear and concise about all the details of their services. They were very receptive to what we wanted and how we wanted things to be, but also made excellent suggestions based on their extensive experience in photographing couples from beginning to end. For us, the fact that they were very down to Earth and honest about everything was the deciding factor. Their attention to detail is phenomenal. The best advice we can offer about their services is make sure you purchase the package with TWO photographers and an assistant. They are tireless in making sure they take advantage of every opportunity to capture the right moments. Upon reviewing our wedding proofs, we found that there were better shots in comparison from different angles, and you have much more to choose from. The package prices are very reasonable and there is much to choose from whether it’s the simplest photo package to the top-of-the-line “platinum” package (that’s just my description). And most of all ……..NO PRESSURE!!! They understand that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and are instrumental in making sure we walk out of their office with a smile knowing we made the decisions that best fit us. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is in search of a photography company in a heartbeat!! Thank you Jerry and Caroline!!!!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This team of photographers was efficient, easy to work with, and above all very talented. We had a great experience from the engagement photo session (which was included in our package) to the actual wedding day. Everything was on done in a timely manner. They were very helpful with the timeline of the actual wedding day. They are not scared off by large wedding parties or crazy family members. I love, love, love my pictures. They truly captured how happy we were on our big day. They got so many great details of the reception, cocktail hour, and my bridal accessories. Things that I didn't even see that day. We were very happy!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline and Jerry truly captured the essence of our wedding day which will enable us to tell a beautiful story in our album! With almost 900 photos to choose from, to say we will have a tough time narrowing them down is an understatement! Many photographers concentrate heavily on the pinterest type photos leaving you with fad photos you may or may not love in 20 years. Caroline and Jerry take those as well but do not overlook the classic photos that will never go out of style! Thank Caroline and Jerry for leaving us with beautiful photos to last a lifetime!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used David Eric photography for our wedding and they were more than we could have ever imagined. From the minute we walked in the door for our first appointment Caroline and Jerry were nothing but professional and caring, making the extra effort to get to know us personally. This made a world of difference on our wedding day. They were so in tune with our taste and expectations that we felt as if they were our wedding planners as well as photographers. They orchestrated everything and made us both of feel completely at ease the entire day. Not only did they take the most beautiful and artistic wedding photographs we have ever seen, but they truly cared about capturing all of our special moments and making the day perfect for us. We cannot thank Caroline and Jerry enough for the part they played in making our day absolutely wonderful. David Eric Photography truly helped make our day complete and gave us memories to cherish forever.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Caroline and Jerry made everything about our day so easy.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David Eric Photography is a perfect choice for any bride. We had a great experience with Jerry & Caroline as a team from beginning to end. Starting with our engagement photos, they came out amazing and we were so happy with all of them that we had a hard time choosing which ones we wanted to print. This set our mind at ease that we made the right choice for our wedding photographers. Before the wedding, I decided to surprise my new husband on our wedding day with boudoir photos. I checked to see if they offered this at their studio, and of course they did. Very nervous, I came in and worked with Caroline during the photo shoot. She helped calm my nerves and took absolutely beautiful photos. I was so impressed by how they came out! (and my husband loved them too.) On our wedding day, we were so happy to have both Jerry & Caroline and their assistant taking both candid & portrait photos. They followed our plans for the day perfectly and chose some gorgeous places in our venue to take pictures. A few weeks later when we first saw the pictures, we couldn't have been happier! They came out amazing. The album was also exactly what I wanted and there were just so many great pictures it was extremely hard to chose.
Our experience has only been positive and we will recommend using David Eric Photography to all of our family and friends.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caroline and Jerry were extremely fun, professional, talented, awesome, patient, passionate and enthusiastic. My fiance and I enjoyed their company and there was no awkwardness when taking photos. They accommodated all of our requests and couldn't have asked for better.

We did a lot of research for a wedding photographer and are pleased we chose Caroline & Jerry. We highly recommend David Eric Photography. If you are busy planning other parts of your wedding, then save time and look no further - just call David Eric and book them!

We picked up our proofs and do not have one complaint about them. Each picture got better and better as we reviewed them. Our overall product will be something we will forever cherish and adore.

Thank you for your professionalism and quality work. Us, our family and friends will rave about your work for years to come.

• Wedding: 10/27/2013
201-880-5400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards