David Ellis Events

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had searched for months for the right caterer and were having a hard time finding one that didn't provide the normal- mediocre at best "wedding fare". Most companies (and we did attend probably 5 tasting by big name caterers in the NJ/NY area) were not as organized, and we left very disappointed in the quality of the food. I was at my wits end when I was telling a friend of mine who had worked in event planning about my issues finding the right caterer and she recommended David Ellis Events. I contacted Jonathan at David Ellis the next day and he was so thorough and responsive and put together a mouthwatering menu to fit the venue. Jonathan and his staff at David Ellis have an impeccable taste level, and an attention to detail that made us know that we knew we were in the absolute best hands. Their talented chefs and skillful wait staff has resulted in a catering company that was a dream and delight to work with. They are a higher-end caterer but for the quality of the food, presentation and attention to detail they provide they are very reasonably priced. We cannot tell you how many of our guests came up to us at the wedding & called us afterwards to ask for their information or just to tell us how unbelievable to food was. Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011