Davey Morgan Photography

Davey Morgan Photography

Joy-filled and enchanting photos!

Greenville, SC 29601 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Davey and Marissa we so wonderful to work with. They made the whole process of wedding photography easy, quick, and professional without sacrificing quality of work. They were always in the right place at the right time capturing the most important moments. I would not change my decision to use them for my wedding for the world! Fantastic folks with an amazing talent. Thanks for your hard work, Davey and Marissa! Y'all rock!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having followed Davey and Marissa's photography through the many life events of our friends and acquaintances, we knew we needed them for our wedding. Their photos always capture the joy in those special moments. I don't even know where to start, because I have so many wonderful things to say about Davey. For one thing, he braved the snow in the mountains so that I could have the most magical winter engagement shoot of my dreams. I will treasure those pictures forever. Then, he traveled several hours to take bridal portraits at my wedding venue. I was so impressed at how prepared he was- even having a sheet for me to sit on, so that I wouldn't get my dress dirty. Again, the photos turned out beautifully and I was proud to display one of the bridals at my wedding reception. On the big day, Davey was professional and made great use of his time. He and his assistant were there for all those great moments. I can't wait to see the pictures from the best day of my life. I know they will be awesome.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Davey did a great job of capturing the joy of my wedding day! He has a way of capturing the emotion on camera! He was not intrusive and did not interrupt the ceremony at all! He is great at making sure you get any shots that you want and has plenty of ideas when you can't think of any!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we got engaged, finding a good wedding photographer was a top priority for the two of us. Once we confirmed that Davey & Marissa were available for our date, we were stress free through the rest of the engagement & wedding day, as far as our wedding photos went. Davey & Marissa had photographed several of our friends' weddings so we knew however crazy that day might be, rain or shine, we would have wonderful photographs to remember the day by. They were so thoughtful and easy to coordinate with, offering ideas for photo-shoot locations while asking questions to understand what we were looking for. Neither of us are naturally comfortable in front of the camera, but Davey & Marissa made us feel completely at ease and made our shoots fun. We are so very happy with our photos. They are just what we hoped they would be. They have a style that captures the natural beauty of the day/event. I would absolutely recommend them!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew from our first meeting that I wanted Davey and Marissa to be our wedding photographer. Their photography and professionalism speaks for itself. Throughout our engagement photo shoot Davey made us feel relaxed and we had so much fun! As the wedding approached we went through what pictures we wanted before and after the ceremony. This was so helpful for a stressed bride! On our wedding day he and Marissa were fabulous, creating a relaxed and fun environment for everyone. My family and entire wedding party commented on how much they enjoyed our photographer! Davey and Marissa are personable and fun to work with. I will use them again and again in the future!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Davey Morgan Photography was the absolute best choice for our spring wedding! They captured the vibrance of the day and really told our story with their photographs. We also used Davey for our engagement photos which were phenomenal! Davey was so kind, courteous, and always very punctual and professional. He really knew how to get us to smile and relax in the photos and he has quite the talent and eye for the artistic shots. I definitely recommend Davey as a photographer for ANY event! We are so pleased that we chose him to document our special day and now we have the beautiful pictures to remember it forever.

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These two are so patient, gentle, and creative! Their work is gorgeous and the process is painless. Their creativity and quality is unmatched. They work so well together and put you at ease. I would absolutely recommend them!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What is the value of timeless, beautiful moments immortalized for generations to come rather than lost? That's Davey Morgan's photography. Davey and his lovely wife Marissa photographed our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception, and we are SO GLAD we chose them!

I've known Marissa since middle school and witnessed her blossom into an artist, carer for animals and now mother. I've known Davey since the two began dating, and he is an incredible photographer and kind person. It's a joy to work with them. I'm normally really shy around photographers and feel awkward making the strange poses, but Davey makes it fun and relaxing. He definitely caught the best sides of me, and I love the photos!!!!!!

He has a signature style filled with brightness and light that makes every day look like it was a perfect, clear day. It definitely worked well for our wedding, which was in the garden

Besides Davey's passion for his photography skills, you get the total package. He and Marissa make gorgeous photo books (ours is literally white leather with golden edges, and it's the nicest wedding photo book I've ever seen!!!!!! I'm so thankful!!!), he is an illustrator, he does baby and family photographer, and the two of them are just really warm and friendly. I felt so glad he was available to do our engagement photos plus rehearsal dinner photos.

I give the highest recommendation of Davey Morgan Photography to anyone interested in timeless, joyful photos that will last beyond our lifetime.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be happier that I chose Davey to capture my wedding day! He was so easy to work with and willing to come up to Asheville for the event. He and Merissa (Davey's wife) truly love what they do and just want to make your day memorable. Their sweet personalities are contagious and it shows in their work. Our wedding was close to when Merissa was actually due with their first baby. Davey was fully prepared with a back up plan incase Merissa was in labor. He made us feel very confident that if he couldn't be there, someone would be that he, himself would have chosen to shoot his own wedding. He made us both feel so relaxed the entire time and the pictures show it! There is no doubt who I would chose again. I can't wait to have him take some more pictures of us in the future!

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Davey and Marissa went above and beyond to make our wedding photos amazing and easy for us! They were discrete and flexible throughout the entire day... arriving early to take photos of our wedding party getting ready and staying until the very end of the reception, capturing ever last detail! We met with them and immediately knew they were perfect for us - easy going, but passionate about their work… and above all, their pictures are STUNNING. They truly listened to what my husband and I wanted to get out of our photos and made sure every last memory was captured. They are such a sweet team; I'd recommend them for any occasion.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After interviewing many photographers we chose Davey Morgan Photography to photograph our wedding. We were so pleased! Davey and Marissa worked so hard to capture our big day. We loved that Davey and Marissa were with us all day long and even stayed late to take pictures downtown after the wedding was over! The quality of the pictures are great. We get so many complements and have made many photo books and prints from the digital copies we received. I recommend Davey Morgan Photography to all my engaged friends. Thanks for capturing our day!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Davey was professional in every way! He is creative, inventive, and uses his unique perspective to benefit his clients. The pictures were incredible in quality, perspective, and a beautiful use of light. Davey and Marissa are friendly, unobtrusive, and quick to put people at ease, making both candid and posed photos look natural and relaxed. He provided multiple copies of DVDs containing over 500 full size pictures with rights to those photos being turned over to us. I highly recommend Davey Morgan Photography for capturing your unforgettable day in a powerful way!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we knew we wanted photographs to reflect the joy that we felt about getting married. Davey and Marissa took bright and meaningful photos that captured the spirit of the day. The pictures are full of life and capture so many aspects of our wedding day - the wedding party, food, friends, the venue, dancing, etc. We look at these pictures and are reminded of what a celebration that day was! Not only are the photos beautiful, but Davey and Marissa are extremely professional. They know what they are doing and do not require much direction at all. This left us free to enjoy all of the festivities! I am thankful for their hard work; we are left with beautiful photos to aid our memories.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Davey and Marissa did an amazing job! I got married in the Dominican Republic in June and they captured every amazing moment! They were both so professional and talented. All of my guests commented on how sweet both of them were. My pictures are even better then I imagined and if you have the opportunity to have these two ay your wedding you will be extremely lucky! I am a very happy bride with amazing photos I will cherish forever!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Davey and Marissa were incredible in every way. They were extremely accommodating and flexible, professional, and a complete joy to work with. Davey was willing to drive up to Charlotte, NC to meet with us multiple times. He was there on the wedding day in the wee hours of the morning (before us) and stayed much later after we left. On top of all of this, he and Marissa are very talented at getting the best pictures, and knows how to professionally handle large crowds and deal expertly with kids of all ages. I would highly recommend Davey to any friends for future weddings and other events, both large and small.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Davey and Marissa for my May 18 wedding and fall engagement pictures. I can honestly say that I will never work with another photographer again! Not only were our pictures perfect, Davey and Marissa spent the whole wedding day keeping me calm- there is no better "bedside manner" for a nervous bride anywhere! They were so quiet and unobtrusive during the ceremony that I forgot they had even attended until I received my pictures. They took great shots of everyone dancing at the reception and didn't miss a single moment. If you're looking for a dependable, enthusiastic and exceedingly talented photographer, Davey Morgan is the ideal choice.

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
864-378-2248
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards