Darbie Day Makeup-Artist

Darbie Day Makeup-Artist

Chicagoland area, IL
708.217.1289
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and I loved my makeup! Not only was it just what I wanted but much more! She was very nice and very professional, I felt as ease knowing that she would do a great job. Everybody in the wedding party, especially the bride, was very pleased with their makeup. I would highly recommend Darbie to any bride looking to get their makeup done for their their big wedding day!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

To all the future brides I really recommend Darbie she's a really great makeup artist and she also has a great sense of humor. Thank you Darbie you will be hearing from me soon!!! : )

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Darbie Day was totally amazing She makes you as a person feel very comfortable while she is working on your face . I dont usually wear much make-up however when my make-up was completed I was very very very satisfied and I will always request Darbie for any and all upcoming events !

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Darbie was great. I loved my look and those of the younger girls too.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The Team at Darbie's Day Dream Makeup Artistry was able to capture the fairytale princess look I was going for on my special day. Many thanks to Darbie and her highly professional team! 5 stars from me!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Darbie is an EXCELLENT makeup artist. She is determined to get the exact look that you want for any occasion. Not only is she professional and highly skilled, but, she is also very personable and a joy to be around. If you are looking for a absolutely polished look, Darbie is the artist that you are looking for!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Darbie is great! She is in the know and on the cutting edge of make-up and beauty! She did my make up for my wedding and it was flawless. She is very professional and a pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Darbie did my make-up for my wedding and her professionalism, job knowledge and courtesy exceeded my expectations! Typically i'm looking for someone that does the job well and that's all. Not only did Darbie exceed my make-up expectations but she made me feel comfortable, she took her services a step further and explained every step of the way (what she was doing, the product and colors she used and the way to apply it). Because of my experience with Darbie and my wedding I have used her for other events and it has truly been a pleasure having her because her services and professionalism are consistent. I would recommend Darbie to anyone who wants to look good no matter what the occassion is!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Darbie is Great! She is truly a beauty professional. She traveled to Ohio and made my 15 year wedding anniversary extra special. I was absolutley gorgeous. Thanks to Darbie's Day Dream.