Darbie Day Makeup-Artist

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darbie is the BEST!!!! She was very professional, great with communication and has great versatility with different faces. Would highly recommend!!! If you want to look your best on your wedding day- then hire Darbie!! Very affordable also. Do not go cheap on your wedding day- brides need to remember that YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! My bridesmaids all loved the results by Darbie, as did both mothers! The pictures on her website doesn't do her work justice- Darbie rocks!

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darbie Day was EXCELLENT on my Wedding Day!! The quality of service was SUPERB!
Although many brides may not realize how important it is to have a professional make up artist on their special day.... I am here to tell you that IT IS. Darbie made me look amazing as well as the other members in my bridal that received her services. My husband was blown away and my pictures are AWESOME and my make up lasted all day!!! Thank you Darbie for a wonderful experience!!! I wish you many blessings throughout your career. Darbie you are a beautiful person and what comes from the heart goes to the heart!!!

• Wedding: 07/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darbie was great! Loved her, loved my makeup, and loved the experience! I highly recommend airbrush foundation especially for weddings where you hug and sweat a lot. Mine stayed on the entire day! :) No complaints here.

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darbie did my wedding day makeup, my mom, and bridesmaids. I was thrilled with the results! Darbie played a key role in making my wedding day picture perfect. She is truly a gem with awesome skills!

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I FOUND DARBIE ON THE INTERNET. I WAS NOT SURE AT THE BEGINNING IF I CAN TRUST SOMEONE WHOM I NEVER MET OR HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT. AFTER THE TRIAL THOUGH, I KNEW IT WAS A RIGHT CHOICE. DARBIE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FUN AT THE SAME TIME. SHE WAS VERY FLEXIBLE AND TOOK MY STYLE INTO CONSIDERATION. MY MAKEUP WAS AMAZING AND STAYED ON ALL DAY (WITH A LITTLE TOUCH UP WITH A POWDER LATE AT NIGHT AFTER FEW HOURS OF DANCING). THE PRICE WAS A LITTLE MORE THAN I INITIALLY WANTED TO SPEND (I HAD TO PAY REGULAR PRICE FOR THE TRIAL TOO), BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IT WAS WORTH IT. MAKEUP LOOKED GREAT ON THE PHOTOS TOO. I AM SO GLAD DARBIE DID IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE!!

• Wedding: 04/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and you want someone that will put you at ease. The day is hectic and you will, quite possibly be nervous. So a bride and her bridal party will really appreciate Darbie, because she definitely gives individualized service. Many people have never had their makeup done professionally before such an occasion as a wedding or special event. So it is really nice to know that when you get up from the chair, you can look in the mirror and be happy with the results. She is one that is time conscious, very professional, gives great prices for what you get, and is ready, willing and able to do what you need to make your wedding day or event special for you. I happen to be the Aunt of a recent bride and I was also able to benefit from Darbi'es wonderful service. I really can't say enough good things about Darbie!

• Wedding: 03/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great job with everything. I loved the outcome of the makeup and the professionalism. I like the fact that she listened to what I wanted and worked it out in a way that made me feel extra beautiful on my special day. It's what every woman wants to feel pretty not just everyday but especially on her wedding day. Darbie definitely helped me to achieve that.

• Wedding: 03/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darbie was fantastic! She arrived early, was very professional, flexible and funny, which helped us to relax. She did a consultation before getting started and gave us all differnt looks. I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

100% satisfied with my wedding day services by Darbies Day Dream. Darbie did the make up for my entire bridal party, plus mother and grandmother. Darbie truly excels at her craft. Everyone looked beautiful. The pictures turned out great. Even after a 12 hour day and many tears, all the girls make up still looked wonderful! I have used Darbie before, will use her again and highly recommend her for any of your makeup needs!

• Wedding: 09/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darbie was WONDERFUL throughout the entire process. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing makeup experience at VERY reasonable prices.

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darbie was AMAZING!! I would recommend her to anyone. Her knowledge of makeup and style was so key in making my wedding day and wedding party so BEAUTIFUL!!! She was flexible in coming to the wedding reception location to do makeup and she took the time to do all 10 of my wedding party guests. She was amazing throughout the whole process and made everyone look extremely, unremarkably gorgeous!!! Darbie is top notch and you would be missing out on a gem if you did not hire her to do your makeup for any event you may have.

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darbie was absolutely the best! Our chuch mass started at 11am, so in order to accomodate 5-6 girls getting their makeup done, she came to my mom's house at 5:30 in the morning! She was very flexible to our schedule. I have never had my makeup professionally done, and Darbie knew EXACTLY what colors I wanted and what to emphasize on! I would highly recommend her to anyone! She can also do celebrations besides weddings! Thanks again, Darbie, for making me such a beautiful bride! xoxo

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked Darbie on very short notice (2 weeks before my wedding!) based on a referral from Tamara MakeUp Artistry, but Darbie was still so accommodating and wonderful to work with. I hadn't had my make-up professionally done before, so I was a little uncertain about what to expect, but Darbie was great. Very professional, yet honestly, felt like a friend you've had for years. Just made me very comfortable. Our ceremony was very small, so I was the only one needing make-up service, but she still came to my parent's home (very early too!! So great!!) and made time for a consultation the week before. She worked with pictures of the look I wanted, made suggestions, and was extremely knowledgeable of the products she was working with. I loved my make-up, and since she used airbrush make-up, it really, truly stayed on throughout the entire day and I didn't have to touch up anything. I LOVED that. One less thing to be nervous about! I'd highly recommend using Darbie for wedding day make-up and for any other event. I cannot say enough good things about her!

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darbie was extremely personable yet totally professional. I adored my makeup at the trial we had but on the day of my wedding, I was blown away by how much I loved my makeup. Darbie did a fantastic job on my makeup, and both the airbrush and the eye makeup lasted all night long. The eyelashes lasted for a few days after the wedding, which was perfect for our honeymoon. Darbie traveled to my location on time, ready to go, which is imperative for vendors (yet not always honored by some).

Book with Darbie with the utmost confidence that you will have incredible makeup for your big day.

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm sure that every woman dreams of her wedding day. From the style of the dress to the hairstyle. But not in a million years did I ever dream that on my wedding day I would ever be this beautiful. Darbie Day's work is remarkable and a creation of it's own. I was honored to have a beautiful professional perform such works of art. Thank you Darbie for making my day come true.

Fallon Williams

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darbie's Day Dream Makeup Artistry was a dream to work with. They were one of my favorite vendors to work with for my wedding. The quality of service and professionalism provided exceeded my expectations. I was the bride with a million makeup questions, and my makeup artist, Darbie, answered every one of them with a smile. Darbie's work was exceptional and I would recommend her to any bride who is looking for a professional who is timely, knowledgeable, and can produce the look that is right for you. As a matter of fact, I have already recommended Darbie's Day Dream Makeup Artistry to upcoming brides. The venue manager that worked my wedding is getting married this year and was so pleased with Darbie’s work for my wedding that she called me on my honeymoon to ask for Darbie’s information. As a manager of a wedding venue, I am certain she has seen hundreds of makeup artist over the years, and she wanted Darbie! I think that is a true testament to the great work that Darbie does.

I received endless amounts of compliments regarding my makeup, and it was all thanks to Darbie. My makeup in all of my pictures from beginning to end stood the test of time and my makeup looked great in every shot! Darbie's Day Dream Makeup Artistry truly played an instrumental part in making my wedding dreams come true!!!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
708-217-1289
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards