Dapper Images

Dapper Images

Boutique Photography Studio

30854 Thimbleberry Ln
Murrieta, CA 92563 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yasmine & DeShun are the best!! They photographed our wedding on July 26th and we couldn't be happier with the job they did. They are two of the most personable people and we are grateful that we had the opportunity to work with them for our wedding/engagement shoot.

From the moment they welcomed us into their home/studio, we knew they were going to be a perfect fit for us. Their energy and the way they work together made both our wedding day and engagement shoot so comfortable and efficient. They put us at ease with their genuine nature and they worked well with every person in our bridal party. . .even our rambunctious flower girls!

Their pictures are amazing and they were able to capture us in such natural and dynamic ways. They are so creative and true artists. They were able to blend in when necessary and they could command attention without being pushy. Bottom line, they worked so well with us and with each other, which allowed us to enjoy so much more of our perfect day.

We would recommend everybody to take a look at Dapper Images before making a decision on a photographer. They exceeded every one of our expectations and were a pleasure to work with from start to finish!!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Dani
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dapper Images went way above our expectations to provide the most professional photography service. They really make it a point to get to know you before your big day. It goes without saying that their creative eye and amazing style of shooting makes them the best!!! We are extremely happy with our photos and we will definitely be using them again.

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Dapper Images for my wedding this past weekend and I couldn't be happier with them! Both Yasmine and DeShun are hardworking, professional, and great collaborators. I hired Side by Side Cinema and the four of them all worked well together. No egos, nothing. It was 'hey, I'm going to do this is that ok?'

We took pictures on the dock of our venue and DeShun was laying down on the dock and/or sitting on it to get the best angle shot. Both of them kept us on track with our timeline, getting us on time to our ceremony, and on time to our reception. We are really looking forward to getting our pictures!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING!! I love Dapper Images and the work that they do. Yasmine and DeShun are a husband/wife power team. They did our engagement and wedding and our engagement pics turned out soooo beautiful! We are still waiting for our wedding pics (just got married 17 days ago) and from the 2 teasers we received of the wedding photos, we know they will be perfect! Yasmine and DeShun made us feel comfortable and they have great style. Our wedding day was so nice and I never felt any stress!! I know it has a lot to do with the vendors I chose! I know we will be using them to capture our future events and I highly recommend that any bride hire them for their wedding day!!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was first a bridesmaid and was able to see their quality before I used them myself. This husband and wife team know what they are doing - love'em!

• Wedding: 10/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dapper Images is amazing!!! Having a married couple photograph your memories and make you cry when you see them, you know they are amazing!!!! Love ya Yasmine and DeShundrix!!!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Husband and wife duo were great! They have great chemistry and are able to relate that when shooting. They have a little bit of every style and are very easy to work with, their online contracts, etc make it easy to understand. My husband and I met with them and felt comfortable with them from the beginning. I even surprised my fiance with a boudoir shoot morning of the wedding that Yas shot and it came out great. She made me feel comfortable. They are open to any and all ideas. They really care about making the customer happy and getting the product they want. I would and have recommended them to friend that were getting married. I have no regrets. My wedding photos were beautiful!!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just had a family shoot with DeShun and we are blown away by the pictures! Capturing kids on film takes a special talent and a lot of patience and DeShun captured every wonderful moment! He was so easy going that it helped us relax and as a result we not only got some great photos but also had fun!

• Wedding: 05/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were referred to DeShun and Yasmine from our DJ. We gave them a call, met them at thier house, and fell in love with them (the miniature red velvet cupcakes and peach tea may have helped too ;) ). After meeting with them and going over what we were looking for and what style we liked, we knew they were perfect for the job! We booked our engagement session and wedding. They were easy to work with, made us feel so comfortable, and were always quick to respond. None of the pictures felt posed or uncomfortable. It was amazing. We feel so lucky to have found them and have recommended them to all of our friends! Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Furthermore, I've heard horror stories of engagement/wedding pictures taking months and months to arrive, but they delivered exactly on time as promised. I still get compliments from people who say our wedding pictures are the best they have ever seen. I have to say I agree - I might be a little partial though. We will certainly use them again for any future pictures we want to have taken!

• Wedding: 04/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I received DeShun & Yasmine's information from my wedding coordinator. She gave me several photographers websites to check out and to tell her who we would like to meet with. We were blown away by the photos on their website. The creativity, the use of color. We hadn't seen anything like it with anyone else. When we met them in person we knew immediately that they were the couple for us. Their style, passion and love for what they do was evident. When we did our Engagement Shoot it further solidified our decision. My husand and I are not picture people. We are not comfortable in front of a camera and we had a blast with them. They made us feel so comfortable. And the pictures! Spectacular.

Fast forward to our wedding day. We haven't even received the pics from that yet (it was only 10 days ago), but we know they will be amazing and they were fantastic. It started to rain all over our beach wedding and DeShun came into my limo, sat in the front seat and said 'We Got You, don't worry'. I almost cried because he made me feel so much better. I knew that no matter what, our photos and our wedding would be captured beautifully. Our family is raving about them both. About the angles that they were getting into, the poses, the ideas. Our friends and family couldn't stop talking about them as people, because they are so kind and easy to be with. I adore them and was honored to have had an opportunity to have them shoot our wedding.

• Wedding: 02/18/2011
Claudette
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My photographs are the most valued part of my wedding (besides my husband, of course). Dapper Images perfectly captured my wedding as it happened and I remember in my head. Their detailed consultations and willingness to work with our budget before our wedding made me feel so comfortable. The day of they were so calm though I was running late and slightly frantic. They made sure they got the moments that were important and the moments I would never have thought would now mean so much to me. Some of my favorite shots are ones that were captured through inspiration - my veil flowing in the wind to cover my face slightly as I stood near my groom. My wedding photos are amazing and I'll have them forever.

• Wedding: 01/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From day one Yasmine and Deshun amazed us! They are both so caring and welcoming!! Our engagement pictures were great and our wedding pictures were awesome! We felt like models for a day! They read us emotionally and artistically. They also had great advice before and during the wedding! We would recommend Dapper Images to anyone looking for a photographer for their special event!

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
Dana
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love working with Dapper Images. They shot my Bachelorette party, Wedding and an incredible Trash the Dress session. Everyone was so impressed with their photography and energy, that several of my friends have booked them for big events.

I've also now used them for several business photo shoots. Yas and Deshun are just as talented and creative shooting for the corporate side as they are at weddings.

I give them my highest recommendations and will continue to refer them to my friends and coworkers.

• Wedding: 10/03/2010
Erica
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough words in the world to express how amazing Deshun and Yasmine's work is. I have booked six different photo shoots with them (Engagement, Boudoir, Bridal Shower, Friends Session, and Maternity) and each session takes my breath away. They have managed to capture very personal and meaningful moments in my life and I can continue to relive each moment through their pictures. They make all sessions (even personal ones like a boudoir) comfortable and fun. they have a way of putting all anxieties at ease and working wonders with their cameras. I could not have found better photographers than them, they truly are a blessing. I cannot imagine working with any other photographers besides them. Needless to say, but as soon as my baby arrives she too will have her first photo shoot with them :). Highly recommended they're the best and the full package when it comes to photography.

• Wedding: 08/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so pleased with how artistic the images were, and how so many emotional moments were captured. We're reliving each moment every time we look through our images. We couldn't have asked for more caring and talented photographers!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great time with DeShun and Jasmin. Everyone loved their attitude and how they made them comfortable. Would highly recommend them, and hope to work them again on another project!! Thanks Stella & Tom Provost

• Wedding: 11/07/2009
760-809-1240
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards