Danversport Yacht Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Danversport Yacht Club was AMAZING! We arrived before cocktail hour to take pictures and they had a private room for us and our wedding party with TONS of appetizers and two waitresses to get everyone drinks! The appetizers and drinks kept coming. A manager followed us outside for pictures to get us what ever we needed. The photographers asked if we could go down to the docks for pictures and the manager quickly ran to go get the key with out hesitating to let us down there and we got the most beautiful pictures.

Our guests could not say enough about the food. The appetizers kept coming and the meals were very big! Everyone had more than enough to eat. The wait staff was friendly, accommodating and worked quickly and efficiently. They got people what ever the needed - drinks, more dressing, bread etc.

Mike and Ron were our room captains and they did a great job organizing and keeping everything on schedule while letting us know what was going on and making sure everyone of our guests were happy!

The venue was beautifully decorated and set up so there was plenty of room!

Everyone was happy and could not say enough of Danversport and their staff! We highly recommend them!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Danversport Yacht Club made our wedding dreams a complete reality. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, the setting is beautiful, and the price cannot be beat! Every one of our guests had a fantastic time, the food was delicious, and the helped make our special day so perfect. THANK YOU Danversport!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a great place to have your wedding! They have the best food, great location, awesome views and the most amazing staff. Ron and Nancy helped us through the whole process of making our day so special! Everything went smoothly because of the their professional experience and the quality of service. Danversport will not let you down. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I planned my wedding from across the country and am a very detailed person. I called so many times with so many questions and they were always great about it. I don't drink very often and the only thing I like they didn't have in stock so they special ordered it for me. I had a HUGE list of details for the wedding and they executed everything amazingly!!!! I couldn't be happier with the service I received!! The brought everything I had in my head to life!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was absolutely PERFECT!!! I could not have been happier with the venue and with the service that was provided!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding here June 2014 and all I can say is that it was amazing and perfect! We received such amazing personal care and attention at Danversport Yacht Club that it seemed like we were their only clients. Michael was our coordinator and he went above and beyond which truly exceeding our expectations.

My husband and I are thoroughly impressed with the venue and the staff. After the wedding countless individuals told me that everyone working there was so polite and so organized. There was no aimless wandering, puzzled looks, or strange downtime. Cocktail hour was set up amazingly outside in the newly renovated Garden Terrace, and greeting the guest with a glass of champagne as they arrived was a beautiful touch. I have heard over and over again that the food was insanely good (which we already knew) but it only adds to our overall satisfaction and experience.

Whenever I talk about how smoothly everything went, the discussion always ends with us confirming how lucky we were to have our event there, and that we made the perfect decision when it came to choosing our wedding venue. We will be recommending Danversport Yacht Club whenever possible.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

From the moment we first visited Danversport, we knew it was the place for us to hold our daughter's wedding. The setting and the facilities are beautiful! But what makes Danversport special is the people who work there: they made us feel "taken care of" and as though planning a wedding was easy! Everyone was so nice and so organized. Their wedding packages include everything, with many choices, for very reasonable prices - we felt like we got excellent value in every way. The food, from hors d'oeuvres through dessert and wedding cake, was plentiful and absolutely delicious - our guests were raving about it!

Our Event Coordinator, Nancy, went "the extra mile" to make everything run so smoothly at the wedding. She was such a lovely person and was a real pleasure to work with. She made us feel like royalty!

We will highly recommend Danversport Yacht Club to everyone we know, and we look forward to having future events at Danversport!

Caitlin
06/14/2014

I could not have imagined having our wedding anywhere else! All of the staff was so helpful. Ron is the absolute best!!! Very professional and ensures that everything for your special day goes off without any problems, almost as if it was his own wedding day.

The food was amazing and delicious!! The wait staff were all very personable and accommodating.

We also ordered our wedding invitations through them and they were simple and beautiful! They have quite the selection to choose from.

We had our ceremony at the gazebo and reception in the main ballroom. Our guest's told us that it was "the best wedding that they have ever been to".

I am so happy we chose to have our wedding at Danversport, I would highly recommend having your special day there.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, you really don't have to look any further than Danversport Yacht Club. This was the only venue my husband and I looked at and from the moment we walked in, we knew this was where our wedding was going to be. Their entire team is very knowledgeable and quick to respond to questions. I myself am an event planner and wanted a venue that I did not have to be a planner on my wedding day, and Danversport far exceeded my expectations and had me completely at ease the entire process. Both our ceremony and reception were held at DYC - it looked like it may rain and Ron and his team had both outdoors and indoors set-up and did not make me feel rushed to make a decision. We wound up sticking with our plan to hold it outside, the rain held off and they even put heaters outside for guests since it was a bit chilly. The ballroom was breathtaking and every detail was covered. Our cake was missing the flower topper it was supposed to have and Ron fashioned together a topper using roses from some of our arrangements and it looked beautiful. The food and service was AMAZING - I am still hearing from guests how incredible the cocktail hour was (the food literally just kept on coming with no end) and how delicious the meal was. Ron and Derrick tended to our every need that night and were so accommodating. DYC really went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful and special and I cannot thank them enough.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LOVE the staff at Danvers Port Yacht Club. We were married in May of 2014 and it was flawless- it had rained In the morning for an outdoor wedding and the entire team managed to get everything ready for the ceremony and reception. Everyone vendor we spoke to had nothing but kind words regarding the team at this venue. The wait staff, the wedding coordinators, bar tenders and restaurant team are all extremely professional and amazing to work with. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone~ every detail was performed with excellence. They really know how to perfect an event- a special event with ease.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding of 89 people in the Lighthouse Point room at the Danversport on 5/10/14. We really liked that the Danversport's prices were completely transparent. They include a lot in the price and they don't have any hidden fees. The price is the price. Every time I called or stopped into the Danversport, all the wedding coordinators were nothing but pleasant and helpful. They seemed to really care about making me happy on my wedding day. They were flexible in that they allowed me to tweak the floor plan when the DJ suggested a better set-up. I was nervous dropping off all my materials (champagne glasses, favors, placecards, cardbox) wondering how it would all look when it came together. I was completely blown away when I walked in the room--everything was exactly as I had imagined it! I never had to worry about a thing during the reception, our wedding coordinator, Nancy, took care of absolutely everything and was extremely attentive to me and my family. The food was delicious and the staff all seemed genuinely happy to serve us. I would highly recommend the Danversport to other brides.

Kasondra
04/26/2014

They were the most amazing, professional group of individuals I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! They went above and beyond and nearly bent over backwards to accommodate all of our wants and needs. They went so far as to allow us to offer a Grooms BURGER as a menu option because my fiance(husband!!) loves burgers! It rained the day of and the held giant umbrellas so we could still hold the ceremony outdoors! And price wise I couldn't find a better more inclusive price anywhere, especially for such a stunning location!

Lisa
10/05/2013

BEAUTIFUL location, EXCELLENT staff, PHENOMENAL food! Everything went off without a hitch due to their professionalism and diligence to detail.

Private User
1+ year ago

The Danversport Yacht Club couldn't have been a better choice for our wedding venue. The staff was so helpful and they made sure everyone was taken care of and the food was absolutely amazing! So happy we were able to have our wedding at the Danversport!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter was married here on August 30,2013. What a beautiful, magical evening. It was her fairy tale wedding come true. Our liaison Lauren was by far the best in her field. Patty was an amazing coordinator and Amanda was a great bartender. Thank you for making such a special day so perfect !!!
Scott & Teri Perry