Danny Weiss Photography

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding is coming up in March and, although we have not yet received our wedding photos, Danny Weiss has been wonderful to work with. Danny is an extremely warm, humble, and talented photographer and has been very thoughtful with me, my fiance, and our families from the very beginning. Upon meeting Danny, he patiently listened as I went into detail about everything I liked and disliked about wedding photos I had seen thus far. With my preferences in mind, Danny showed me several different kinds of photos and albums that he thought I might like, and, indeed, he was correct. We are so thrilled that Danny will be with us on our big day and we cannot wait to see the final product.

• Wedding: [Private]
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Danny was amazing to work with. He is so creative and takes beautiful photos. He was so amazing with us on our wedding day- so efficient yet made us so comfortable. Made the entire photo experience enjoyable!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Two of Danny's associates, John and Josh, photographed my wedding this past May. They were both a pleasure to work with, and with my family, that's quite the compliment! Less than two months later we have all of our photos posted on Danny's website and can order straight from there. We are so happy with the results, they were exactly the style that we were looking for. I would recommend them to my friends, and we are even thinking of taking more 'post wedding' pictures with them this fall.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danny was amazing. We loved our photos and our experience working with him. He was professional and accomodating. He guided us through the process with such a pleasant demeanor, it was great working with him. And - our photos could not have turned out better!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danny Weiss was a pleasure to work with. I am so glad that one of our family members recommended him to us. After viewing their wedding photo's we knew that we would want Danny as our wedding photographer. He is extremely professional, and truly goes above and beyond to accommodate any needs/requests that you may have throughout the process. His work is amazing and you will love your pictures and cherish them for years to come. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any bride who wants their dream wedding to be captured in the most exquisite shots that will literally be jaw dropping!

• Wedding: 05/05/2013
Neda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danny was amazing! He is so skilled and provided us with amazing photographs to remember our day! He was so professional and so comforting on the day of (and before!) I would highly recommend him 1,000 times over!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 02/17/2013
dara
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We could not be happier with the memories Danny caught at our wedding and the beautiful photography we will have forever! Not only is his work phenomenal, he truly made everyone feel so at ease and comfortable while taking pictures, including myself! We highly recommend Danny and hope to use him again for future events!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Lauren
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danny was the photographer for my wedding on September 29, 2012 and my husband and I could not have been happier! He was absolutely unbelievable! He was so easy to work with and I just had the best time with him at the wedding. He was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process and I would recommend him to everyone I know!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Danny to shoot our wedding after seeing some shots he took of another wedding held at our same venue. We had the identical reaction to the shots he'd taken...that the couple looked so much in love and so happy. We knew that was the feel we wanted for our pictures. When we emailed/met with Danny we were taken with how calm, reassuring and helpful he was. Every meeting with him gave us a sense of ease for how our wedding day would go. Prior to our wedding we did an Engagement shoot with Danny, which included our 4yo son. We now have the most AMAZING engagement pictures plastered around our home and in our offices. After seeing those, we couldn't imagine how good our wedding photos could be...and when we saw them, we were blown away. Danny's work is unparalleled. My friends and family have all remarked how great Danny was and how lucky we were to find him. Oh, and a comment on Danny's second photographer, Angel...just loved him. After seeing his partnership with Danny during our Enagement shoot, we were so happy to have him assist at our wedding as well. Given how important photos are, we're so happy we got to work with one of the BEST!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! A good friend of mine used Danny for her wedding and after seeing her pictures it was a no brainer that we would use him too. Danny showed up on time and immediately immersed himself in my crazy family and scouted around for locations for good pictures. Throughout the day, Danny was friendly and helpful but also kept everyone in line in a professional way to keep the day moving and make sure we got all of the shots we wanted. With 9 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen, parents, step-parents and so on, Danny had his work cut out for him and he aced it the whole way through.

Needless to say, the pictures we have seen so far are amazing. He has such an eye for amazing moments and was able to capture the day in a way that brings you right back to it. I can't wait to have more events that Danny can photograph and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a high quality, professional and friendly photographer. You won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When it comes to photography Danny Weiss is the BEST of the BEST! Working with Danny for over the past year now has been great. Danny is so knowledgeable of his craft. I say craft because he is truly a master . You can see the joy taking pictures does to Danny - he literally smiles and laughs all day long. He made taking pictures on my wedding day fun and an enjoyable experience. He is so sweet, organized, patient and wants to make your day as special as possible. Danny did such an amazing job with our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. I can't tell you how many compliments I have received on my photos - family and friends are raving about how one is better than the next! Danny knows how to bring out the best in people and capture the most intimate moments and make them come alive! Not to mention he is such a nice guy that he makes the stressful time in a brides life simple, enjoyable and stress free! I did not have to worry about anything when it came to photography. Danny took control of everything and captured every special moment of my wedding day without having a camera shoved in my face all day. He captured some of the most intimate, funny and outrageous moments from my wedding. I can't wait to receive my wedding album and show it to family and friends. I would recommend Danny to anyone! I'm looking forward to working with Danny again one day in the future because he will be the first person I call to take my future children's pictures!

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danny was the best decision that we made for the wedding. After review many of the top photographers in the city we decided that Danny had the best portfolio and the best personality. I felt comfortable going into the big day but after 30 minutes of shooting with Danny I knew that Danny was a true artist! Danny worked with me while also giving me space to breath. Danny was fantastic to work with! He suggested many original ideas while still working with exactly what we wanted. Danny worked soo hard - rolling around the streets just to capture the right shot! He was incredible and I just can't wait to see the album! This is probably the single most important decision to remember your big day!

• Wedding: 08/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can go on and on about the truly amazing and magical job Danny Weiss has done in capturing our special wedding day. We can not express enough how happy we both are with his level of professionalism and service and the end result truly exceeded our high expectations. All of the meticulous planning and attention to detail clearly paid off and has ensured that we will always be able to reflect back and continue to enjoy our special day. It is no wonder why Danny Weiss has quickly earned a reputation for being the best in the business!

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Danny is amazing -- from his sense of composition and artistry to his ability to make people laugh and relax in front of the camera. He is on the high end of the price range, but I highly recommend him for any important event you want properly documented.

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danny Weiss Photography is the absolute best choice my husband and I ever made!!! He's is the nicest most talented person we've ever met!!! No words can describe the amazing pictures Danny Weiss captured on our big day! We are absolutely so thrilled by his work. Our pictures are stunning!!
We are truly grateful to Danny for making the whole process so easy and fun for us!!

• Wedding: 07/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married June 26th and used Danny as our wedding photographer. I am so happy we went with Danny. Two of my family members had actually used him previously and after seeing his work, it was really a no brainer. Danny has a great way of making everyone feel comfortable and is able to get great candid shots. The hours before the wedding can be extremely chaotic and Danny was able to keep everyone calm and get amazing shots. Thanks Danny!!

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
646-957-7306
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards