Danielle M Baker- Award Winning Wedding Officiant and Minister

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We cannot say enough to give Danielle the praise she deserves! We will never be able to recommend her enough. From the very first time we talked over Skype, she was so warm, caring and interested in our relationship. We didn't even need to hang up from the call to agree that we wanted to have her write our ceremony and be there to share in our day.

She was always very responsive to our emails and she helped us come up with a ceremony that was just perfect for us. She was able to give us lots of guidance and was willing to make edits and changes as many times as we wanted. She talked us through how everything was going to go and gave us advice from all of the previous weddings she's been a part of.

During our rehearsal, she was incredible with our 2 flower girls and 2 ring bearers. She was able to help them understand what their task was and why it was so important to carry the signs and throw the flower petals. All of us were in awe at how well she was able to tame 4 children under 8 years old.

Our wedding was in the Charlotte area and we had to go all the way to South Carolina to find someone that we were interested in having officiate our wedding. We were so glad we found her! In the end, we didn't just have an officiant for the weeding, we gained a friend.

Danielle M Baker- Award Winning Wedding Officiant and Minister responded with the following comments:

I am so touched by your review. I loved getting to know you and Chris and have gained lifelong friends! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding and marriage! <3 you both!

Services Used: Officiant

Danielle is an amazing officiant. She is very personable and captured the unique qualities of us as a couple in the ceremony. Her ceremony was tailored to exactly what we wanted. The Love Letters section she does was amazing! So many people in our ceremony were crying at how beautiful it was. Danielle made both of us feel at ease at the rehearsal and on the actual day. She is also very quick to respond to email/Facebook and is very organized. We highly recommend her as an officiant to any couple who wants a unique and powerful ceremony.

Thank you for your review of my services. It was an amazing day at your wedding ceremony. Congratulations to you two.

Services Used: Officiant

Although I was not the bride in this wedding, I was the maid of honor. When someone had questions for me that I didn't know how to answer and I was getting stressed Danielle stepped up and helped out with her experience and knowledge and it took a huge wait off my shoulders so I could work on what I knew how to do. Danielle was professional, but friendly and very approachable. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and very unique. I will absolutely ask her to be the officiant in my wedding when the time comes!

Awww, Thank you sweet Piper. :)

Services Used: Officiant

Popular question that guests asked me at our reception: "Where did you find your officiant? She was amazing!" Danielle does such an amazing job because she really aims to capture the "feel" that you want at your ceremony. Prior to the big day, she gathers lots of information from you regarding your vision for the event and then translates that into your ceremony content. A special part of the day was the letters that my husband and I wrote to each other and Danielle reads. Danielle is such a warm-hearted, kind person who truly enjoys her job. I would HIGHLY recommend her to future brides looking for an officiant!

Thank you Amy. I really enjoyed your wedding and your love story. Congratulations!!!!!

CEWilson
04/18/2015

Danielle was an absolute joy to work with! She spent a lot of time getting to know us and what we wanted in our ceremony. She wrote the most meaningful and poignant vows for our wedding that said everything in our hearts. There was not a dry eye among our family and friends or ourselves. One of my favorite options was for my fiance and I to write secret love letters to each other which Danielle read to us during our ceremony. We could have opted to read them to each other but I knew I could never get through it without falling apart. My husband told me after the wedding that he was apprehensive about writing his letter but he is very glad he did and would recommend it to others. We plan on reading our letters to each other every year on our anniversary.

Services Used: Officiant

Danielle was perfect from beginning to end. She was very personable and friendly. After meeting with her over Skype, I knew she would be perfect for our small ceremony. She was very easy to get in contact with, which was very important as we were not living in the area while planning the wedding. She really helped our ceremony fit our personality and it was beyond what we had expected. Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved the ceremony and loved Danielle! I would recommend her for any kind of ceremony you are looking for. She is great at working with you and giving you and your partner exactly what you want!

It was such an honor to officiate your wedding. You two are certainly a match made in heaven. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day!

Jimmy
04/16/2015

Great ceremony with the perfect words to express our feelings for each other. It's taken 31 years but it was worth the wait. We're so happy and Danielle communicated to us beautifully.

Thank you so much and I wish you many years of love! Congratulations!

Services Used: Officiant

If you choose Danielle to officiate your wedding, you will not regret it! She was so helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. I am glad we choose her, and that she is now considered a friend!

Awww, Thank you! I absolutely enjoyed everything about your day! You two are made for each other! <3

Yazmirah
03/21/2015

Danielle Baker made our ceremony fit exactly what our love is all about!

Sarah
03/21/2015

Danielle was more than understanding of everything that we threw at her. She was able to bend according to what we needed and was always willing to help us come up with ideas to make the wedding process so much easier. She listened to what we wanted and used her experience to make it even better! I will be recommending her to friends and family getting married:)

Thank you Sarah. I loved being a part of your beautiful ceremony. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day!

Evaline
03/20/2015

Danielle is amazing! Within our first meeting with her, we knew we wanted her to be our officiant! She was patient with us during the customization process of the ceremony and was always happy to change things for us as needed. The rehearsal went very smoothly, and the ceremony itself during our wedding was as beautiful and personalized as we had hoped for. Thank you Danielle for helping make our big day the best it could ever be and more!

Services Used: Officiant

When you first meet Danielle you probably will think "She's a officiant/minister"? Let us tell you that's only one of the best things about her. Danielle is the most open, grounded and personable woman. She actually gets the time to know you. Your likes, your dislikes and everything in between. This is another "best thing" about her. Her knowledge of you as a person/couple becomes obvious as she customizes your ceremony. Her guidance and patience is unparalleled as she literally walks with you on your journey. You will not find better.. anywhere. Thank you Danielle for everything!

Jennifer and Frankie, It was such a great time getting to know you as a couple! I LOVED you wedding and I am sure we will be life long friends!

Patricia
01/23/2015

Danielle was very professional.She really took out the time to take of all of our needs and concerns.Danielle made our special day that much more special... Thank you

Thank you so much Patricia for your sweet words! Congratulations!!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Great service prepared just for me and my husband....very helpful...personalized

Awww, Thank you for your sweet review! I am so happy I could be a part of your special day!

Kara
11/22/2014

Danielle made our ceremony personable and customized! We got SO many compliments about how sweet and genuine our ceremony was!

Morgan
11/15/2014

Danielle was absolutely perfect! She was efficient with emailing us about the ceremony and exceeded our every request! We couldn't of asked for a better Officiant for our special day!