Danielle M Baker- Award Winning Wedding Officiant and Minister

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Although I was not the bride in this wedding, I was the maid of honor. When someone had questions for me that I didn't know how to answer and I was getting stressed Danielle stepped up and helped out with her experience and knowledge and it took a huge wait off my shoulders so I could work on what I knew how to do. Danielle was professional, but friendly and very approachable. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and very unique. I will absolutely ask her to be the officiant in my wedding when the time comes!

Danielle M Baker- Award Winning Wedding Officiant and Minister responded with the following comments:

Awww, Thank you sweet Piper. :)

Services Used: Officiant

Danielle was perfect from beginning to end. She was very personable and friendly. After meeting with her over Skype, I knew she would be perfect for our small ceremony. She was very easy to get in contact with, which was very important as we were not living in the area while planning the wedding. She really helped our ceremony fit our personality and it was beyond what we had expected. Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved the ceremony and loved Danielle! I would recommend her for any kind of ceremony you are looking for. She is great at working with you and giving you and your partner exactly what you want!

Services Used: Officiant

If you choose Danielle to officiate your wedding, you will not regret it! She was so helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. I am glad we choose her, and that she is now considered a friend!

Awww, Thank you! I absolutely enjoyed everything about your day! You two are made for each other! <3

Yazmirah
03/21/2015

Danielle Baker made our ceremony fit exactly what our love is all about!

Sarah
03/21/2015

Danielle was more than understanding of everything that we threw at her. She was able to bend according to what we needed and was always willing to help us come up with ideas to make the wedding process so much easier. She listened to what we wanted and used her experience to make it even better! I will be recommending her to friends and family getting married:)

Evaline
03/20/2015

Danielle is amazing! Within our first meeting with her, we knew we wanted her to be our officiant! She was patient with us during the customization process of the ceremony and was always happy to change things for us as needed. The rehearsal went very smoothly, and the ceremony itself during our wedding was as beautiful and personalized as we had hoped for. Thank you Danielle for helping make our big day the best it could ever be and more!

Services Used: Officiant

When you first meet Danielle you probably will think "She's a officiant/minister"? Let us tell you that's only one of the best things about her. Danielle is the most open, grounded and personable woman. She actually gets the time to know you. Your likes, your dislikes and everything in between. This is another "best thing" about her. Her knowledge of you as a person/couple becomes obvious as she customizes your ceremony. Her guidance and patience is unparalleled as she literally walks with you on your journey. You will not find better.. anywhere. Thank you Danielle for everything!

Jennifer and Frankie, It was such a great time getting to know you as a couple! I LOVED you wedding and I am sure we will be life long friends!

Patricia
01/23/2015

Danielle was very professional.She really took out the time to take of all of our needs and concerns.Danielle made our special day that much more special... Thank you

Thank you so much Patricia for your sweet words! Congratulations!!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Great service prepared just for me and my husband....very helpful...personalized

Awww, Thank you for your sweet review! I am so happy I could be a part of your special day!

Kara
11/22/2014

Danielle made our ceremony personable and customized! We got SO many compliments about how sweet and genuine our ceremony was!

Morgan
11/15/2014

Danielle was absolutely perfect! She was efficient with emailing us about the ceremony and exceeded our every request! We couldn't of asked for a better Officiant for our special day!

Services Used: Officiant

Danielle did a great job! We appreciated that she called in for perfect weather too. Truthfully, when I started looking, I didn't want to use a female officiant. Call it tradition. Danielle went above and beyond learning about us and customizing the ceremony to our taste. She just knows how to read people well. She made us feel comfortable and I know we made the right choice. You will be very pleased with what she has to offer. Thank you Danielle!

Thank you so much for your amazing review Linda. It was an honor to be there with you and your family that day.

Dave and Cassidy
10/25/2014

Danielle was simply amazing in her services as our officiant. Her calm and relaxed nature helped soothe the nerves of everyone around her, especially us, (bride and groom). Her ceremony was easily tailored to fit nicely with our individuality making it unique to suit our personalities. We loved working with Danielle very much and highly recommend her services.

Jaimie
10/06/2014

I just don't know how I could have possibly had everything fall into place during our ceremony without Danielle! We had a VERY small wedding and planned everything ourselves, so there were a few things that weren't considered. Danielle made sure everyone (aka the guys, the ladies were ready to go on time) knew where they had to be when they needed to be there; as well as making small suggestions for things that we didn't think of. I always felt like professional and knowledgeable help with our vows and ceremony was just a phone call or email away.

Thank you for EVERYTHING Danielle!

You are so welcome Jaimie! It was such a beautiful ceremony!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Thank you for EVERYTHING Danielle!

You are so welcome!