Danielle M Baker- Award Winning Wedding Officiant and Minister

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Although I was not the bride in this wedding, I was the maid of honor. When someone had questions for me that I didn't know how to answer and I was getting stressed Danielle stepped up and helped out with her experience and knowledge and it took a huge wait off my shoulders so I could work on what I knew how to do. Danielle was professional, but friendly and very approachable. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and very unique. I will absolutely ask her to be the officiant in my wedding when the time comes!

Danielle M Baker- Award Winning Wedding Officiant and Minister responded with the following comments:

Awww, Thank you sweet Piper. :)

Services Used: Officiant

Great service prepared just for me and my husband....very helpful...personalized

Kara
11/22/2014

Danielle made our ceremony personable and customized! We got SO many compliments about how sweet and genuine our ceremony was!

Morgan
11/15/2014

Danielle was absolutely perfect! She was efficient with emailing us about the ceremony and exceeded our every request! We couldn't of asked for a better Officiant for our special day!

Services Used: Officiant

Danielle did a great job! We appreciated that she called in for perfect weather too. Truthfully, when I started looking, I didn't want to use a female officiant. Call it tradition. Danielle went above and beyond learning about us and customizing the ceremony to our taste. She just knows how to read people well. She made us feel comfortable and I know we made the right choice. You will be very pleased with what she has to offer. Thank you Danielle!

Thank you so much for your amazing review Linda. It was an honor to be there with you and your family that day.

Dave and Cassidy
10/25/2014

Danielle was simply amazing in her services as our officiant. Her calm and relaxed nature helped soothe the nerves of everyone around her, especially us, (bride and groom). Her ceremony was easily tailored to fit nicely with our individuality making it unique to suit our personalities. We loved working with Danielle very much and highly recommend her services.

Jaimie
10/06/2014

I just don't know how I could have possibly had everything fall into place during our ceremony without Danielle! We had a VERY small wedding and planned everything ourselves, so there were a few things that weren't considered. Danielle made sure everyone (aka the guys, the ladies were ready to go on time) knew where they had to be when they needed to be there; as well as making small suggestions for things that we didn't think of. I always felt like professional and knowledgeable help with our vows and ceremony was just a phone call or email away.

Thank you for EVERYTHING Danielle!

You are so welcome Jaimie! It was such a beautiful ceremony!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Thank you for EVERYTHING Danielle!

You are so welcome!

Services Used: Officiant

Danielle provided us with the most personalized, intimate ceremony imaginable! We couldn't have asked for anything better. Our guests were blown away by the special and unique touches she put into our wedding. And it is evident that she really loves what she does and really wanted our wedding to be a great experience for us. As it was our second marriage, we had several family dynamics at play but she didn't even bat an eye; she made everything work and everyone feel comfortable. I cannot say enough good things about Danielle Baker!

Thank you Laura! I had an amazing time with you all and I feel blessed to have been a prat of your special day!

Elaine
10/04/2014

We could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding ceremony. Danielle is kind, personable, funny, and one of the most sincere people we've ever met. Upon a strong recommendation, we met with Danielle only two months before our wedding. Though she had a number of obligations on our wedding date, she was determined to fit us in. We stayed in constant contact as the ceremony drew closer - it felt like she was our support on our journey into marriage. She finished writing our ceremony a few weeks before the big day and gave us plenty of time to review - though there was nothing that needed changing. It was perfect! She wrote our ceremony just for us and her delivery at the wedding was flawless. Our crowd was laughing, crying, and laughing even more. Danielle was more than we could have hoped for in an officiant and we'd recommend her to any couple!

Elaine and Alex, Thank you so much for the amazing review. It was such an honor to be your officiant! Congratulations and remember I am always here for you!

Ashlie
09/28/2014

Danielle made my wedding day so special! I love how she writes each ceremony for each couple! The way she speaks and the way she makes you feel is amazing! I had so many friends and family compliment my wedding and ask about my officiant and where I found her! I am so glad I chose Danielle to marry my husband BJ and I! My wedding day was perfect and Danielle Baker The Wedding Lady was a big part in making it that way!

I am so happy you had an amazing day! You are such a beautiful couple and I wish you many years of happiness!!!!!

Jack
09/28/2014

Danielle was very professional and calming before and during the ceremony. She's warm and genuine making you feel like you've known her forever. An excellent choice!

Thank you Jack. It was my honor! Congratulations!!!!!!

Services Used: Officiant

I can't say enough about the beautiful ceremony she prepared for us. And the love letters...wow! We felt her passion and love immediately and knew right away she was the officiant for us. Professional, friendly, and available for counseling if we need her. She has made our day something everyone will remember.

Thank you Jana and Wally. It was so fun writing for the two of you and your Love Letters were fantastic! Thank you for choosing me!

Danielle

Ashley
09/13/2014

Danielle is great! She took all the worries out of the ceremony for us. She make you both feel comfortable and at ease. If you're looking for a unique person touch to your ceremony, do the love letter ceremony. It was so perfect and we have those to keep now. You will not be disappointed with Danielle. She's really awesome!

Thank you Ashley! Your wedding was amazing and I am happy I was a part! Congratulations!

Private User
Recently Married

I was extremely nervous about finding an officiant that we would love! But 5 minutes into my first meeting with Danielle, my decision had been made! And it was the best decision!!! She not only made our wedding ceremony special and intimate, but she was extremely good with my two boys and the rest of the kids in the wedding party (this includes the men!! haha) She was professional and friendly and I felt like she was not just there as the officiant, but part of the family! would hire her all over again and again if i had too!!!!

Thank you so much for your awesome review. It was my pleasure being there with you that day. :)