Dani Weiss Photography

Value
4.7
Flexibility
Recently Married

Dani was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, fun and very creative. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed her personality and the pictures were beautiful.

Beth
06/20/2015

My (soon to be) son in law selected Dani Weiss after interviewing several photographers in the Seattle area. Dani is very warm and engaging. She intuitively understands what is important to a couple and to their families. We all felt very comfortable with Dani from the beginning. Dani's communication proceeding our daughters wedding was flawless. She asked a lot of questions and responded quickly to our inquiries. Dani is enthusiastic and very creative. She was just wonderful with the bridal party which included eight young children. Her humor, patience and flexibility in working with the little ones was amazing. But even better was Dani's truly stunning photography of the wedding day. She captured an abundance of delightful, candid shots of our daughter, son in law, both families, the bridal party, guests and venue. Dani also recorded so much detail - many things which we would have forgotten. She was generous with her time and talent and as an unexpected bonus, quickly provided the finished photos after the wedding. We'd give Dani 10 stars if the rating was available!

Catherine
10/04/2014

After reading many reviews on Yelp, Wedding Wire and others I decided to call Dani Weiss, who was fortunately available. We had barely five weeks notice before my daughter's wedding. Research on my own had yielded dubious results for other vendors, so Dani's experience and input for the florist, the caterer and the DJ were critical for the resulting excellent ceremony and reception. Dani worked with myself and my daughter on preparatory details of the photography. She requested a list of the shots we wanted and provided essential guidance on the timeline of events so the photography worked seamlessly with the ceremony, the catering, the DJ and the florist. Dani was patient and caring before, during and after the wedding. We are so impressed with the quality of her work, and with her sense of and eye for the right subject at the right time in the right place. She checked out the venue ahead of time to anticipate any potential problems and to develop ideas. She worked with the florist to come up with appropriate arrangements to frame shots, and her vision became beautiful reality.

Services Used: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Kevin
09/13/2014

Dani was great to work with, from the initial meeting through collecting information for shot lists and the day of photography as well, she was always a pro, took amazing photos, and had just the right amount of humor and interaction to get awesome photos of many of our guests as well. I couldn't be happier with the photos from our wedding.

Teresa
08/03/2014

Dani was wonderful to work with! I lived in Seattle for many years but moved to Tucson, Arizona 8 years ago. My husband and I decided to marry in Seattle where we had met. It is tough planning a wedding from afar! Dani was right there every step of the way to help me with everything! She had recommendations/ideas and referrals for vendors she had worked with in the past. It can be overwhelming in the beginning (and the middle, and the end) with all of the decisions that need to be made- especially if you have never been married before. Dani helped me brainstorm, shared ideas with me, and even made some phone calls for me to help me get the perfect spot lined up for pictures. Dani met with my husband and I in person and went over all of the choices and decisions that we would need to make. Her communication throughout the entire 12 month process was wonderful- she would often just check in to ensure that I was okay and ask if I needed any help. Dani was fantastic on the day of the event as well, she keep us organized and was very thorough on ensuring she got every shot I had asked for. Thank you Dani for being wonderful and fabulous! You helped me so much.

Matt
07/26/2014

Dani has a great eye and personality! Our wedding wasn't traditional but she made it work. After doing a visit at our site she decided to bring a 2nd photographer to help at no additional cost to us to help capture some key moments! We LOVE our final album and are very pleased overall.

Brian
07/19/2014

Dani was able to work with us very well. Living in Colorado and having our wedding in Washington, we asked a lot of vendors about photographers, florists, etc.
Many of them recommended Dani, and we checked her website out. We liked her style, and contacted her about the date. Lucky for us, we planned ahead, and she was available.
She was very attentive to our wishes, and the process was very smooth. We would highly recommend her to anyone wanting some great photos.

Services Used: Photography

Dani was fantastic to work with. She goes over in great detail the way the event will unfold from her standpoint. She was very much on task and kept to our schedule to a "T". We would recommend her without hesitation.

1+ year ago

Dani was extremely fun to work with. She is very responsive to our quesitons and promptly processed our photos.
She has an excellent eye for different types of shots. We loved our finished photos.
This was the second time we used Dani for our family photographic needs.

Toni
12/15/2013

She was able to help us figure out where to take pictures before the wedding, was prepared in case on rain, and was very creative. BTW. The picture is not us.

1+ year ago

Dani took beautiful photos of our low key ceremony. She's fun, dedicated and skilled! Her gift to us is a wonderful portfolio of pictures that truly capture our day of celebration.

10/11/2013

We were so glad to have chosen Dani as our wedding photographer. Not only did she produce amazing photos capturing the joy of our special day, she did so with an amazing personality. Without a doubt, I would recommend Dani Weiss Photography. You will get great photos capturing memories that will last a lifetime.

1+ year ago

Very personable, flexible, enjoyable, professional. Ours was small affair that Dani worked into her busy schedule. Photos are consistently excellent. We would recommend her for any type/size event. Bravo!

Roxann
09/14/2013

Dani was awesome to work with. She wants your day to be special and memorable for you. Dani is upfront and honest about the expectations you'll receive from her and what she needs back in return to make everything go as smoothly and seemlessly as possible. She will help keep you on track with the photos and placements of everyone. Plus, Dani has a great sense of humor which helps you relax and remain calm during a very stressful day. Thanks for the memories Dani!

Services Used: Photography

Dani Weiss is an amazing professional photographer and a wonderful person. My husband and I are thrilled that we had Dani photograph our wedding this past August. Not only is Dani extremely talented and artistic, but she is also really fun to work with. We wanted photographs in the Pike Place Market and Dani was on top of everything at every moment from pictures of the family, to pictures of the bride and groom, to incorporating the beautiful Pike Place landmarks, to managing the crowds so that she could get the perfect shots. Everyone from our party was impressed. In fact, everyone at the wedding was impressed with Dani. Your wedding day is one of your "big" moments and it was so important for us to be comfortable with our photographer and to have trust. We love Dani and we couldn't have imagined anyone else capturing our entire day so beautifully and creatively. I highly recommend Dani Weiss for any event and look forward to hiring her for our next event.

pullenj
08/24/2013

Dani did an amazing job with our wedding photos! From the very beginning in the planning phase she guided us through every step of the process, making sure that we understood the pros & cons of each decision. She helped us make the best use of her time with us. She helped us prepare our photo lists so that we could get all the shots that we wanted to and not spend a whole lot of time trying to corral all the family for photos. During the family portraits she moved through all of them, guiding everyone where they needed to be efficiently but with control the entire time so that she was able to get all the photos that we had requested. Her candid shots throughout the day captured all the fun and love that our day held. Family members that were unable to attend said that through the photos they felt like they had been there the entire time. These are photos that we will cherish forever. The prints came out perfectly as well. Dani is definitely someone who we will return to for family photos in the future and will recommend for all of our friends and family as well. You cannot go wrong with choosing Dani as your photographer for your next event!