d'Anelli Bridal Special Occasion and Prom and Tux

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.2

Fantastic service!!! Leann was my consultant and she was the best! She actually brought me a dress to try on that I thought "well it's okay, but I'll try it" and it was stunning and the one I bought. I'm so glad she brought it. She was very, very helpful. I used them for alterations as well and I was so happy I did. Alaina did a fantastic job on alterations and it fit like a glove. The salon has a wide range of gorgeous dresses! I would recommend the salon to all brides to be! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Loved all the staff at d'Anelli. I had to order my dress here after trying it on in a shop out of state. They matched the price of the other dress shop and were so helpful with everything.

Recently Married

Working with Wendy at D'Anelli Bridal was fabulous. She was absolutely awesome through the entire dress buying process. We also chose to get my dress tailored and our seamstress was also fabulous. We had a great experience with this vendor and would definitely recommend it when looking for a wedding gown.

Recently Married

Extremely happy with my purchase of bridesmaids and mothers dresses.i have purchased gowns here before and will continue to do so. Great customer service, experience and quality dresses.

Taylor
03/14/2015

The staff at d'Anelli Bridal were fantastic. I came in having tried on the same style of dress at other stores, and not loving any of them. They had me try on totally different styles, and I found my perfect dress almost immediately. Elena with their alterations department is fantastic too.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

D'Anelli was the first place I found my dress (Thanks to a pinterest pin and them having it in stock) & although I figured I should look around at other dresses, I ended up coming back to them and buying my dream dress with the help of Carol, who was awesome! Alisha in alterations was also amazing and my dress was 100% perfect!!! Everything was on time and 100% accurate! I've heard so many horror stories about dresses coming in late and not what they expected but this was absolutely not the case with D'Anelli!

2+ years ago

bought my wedding gown from D'anelli, with Carol as my consultant. She was AMAZING. I had lots of ladies there with me while trying on gowns, but Carol made it a point to ask for my thoughts before getting the opinions of others. She gave very helpful advice and I found the perfect dress. The store and employees were all very friendly and accommodating!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Beautiful dresses! Kind of pricey though!

2+ years ago

My dress was amazing and they were all so helpful in helping me choose!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was very anxious about my first wedding dress appointment. I am so glad that I made D'anelli my first stop. Unlike several of the boutiques I would visit D'anelli allowed me to search the store unaccompanied and pick out the dresses I wanted to try on. I never felt rushed or that I was in anyones way. I was assigned an assistant who was very honest when I asked for her opinion and helpful with every dress. I knew I had found "the one" within the first few dresses and the sales lady later tracked down my number and contacted me to let me know it had gone on sale!! I did end up purchasing that dress and I am SO grateful to them not only for their help but also for the follow up call that made my decision so much easier!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Beautiful and high quality dresses, and friendly staff! Exactly what I envisioned for finding my perfect dress! They let me come in after buying my dress to try it on when all my bridesmaids were in town, and still made me feel important even though I had already bought the dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Angela in the Bridesmaids department of D'annelli's was amazing! She genuinly cared about my wedding, the girls' dresses and making sure everything was perfect. She was always very friendly, never rude and called a few times to update on which girls still needed to order dresses, etc. She always answered any questions I or any of my girls had and was nothing but patient when I was having a hard time deciding on specific shade of purple.

Would absolutly recommend her at D'annelli!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved my dress! d'Anelli did an amazing job helping me pick out a dress. I tried on total of 3 dresses, and I took home the very first dress I tried on. I worked with Jocelyn in alterations and I cannot say enough amazing things about this woman. Being that I was planning our Denver wedding from NYC, she worked with my tight schedule to squeeze in three fittings. She did an amazing job with my dress and the dress felt like a glove.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Found the perfect dress with perfect service from purchase thru alterations and final fitting!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Got my dress (and alterations) at d'Anelli - great experience! They were very professional, but not snooty. Had a great selection at many different price levels.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Love this place!!! They did such a great job finding me the perfect dress. My consultant knew exactly what would look good on me and she was very very knowledgeable. It made my whole experience with dress shopping a memorable one. Thanks d' Anelli!