Dance Masters Entertainment
Mobile DJ Service offering "MUSIC & DANCE with PASSION"
Baltimore, MD 21234  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Truly my review seems so little to the unbleaviable experience I received with dance masters entertainment. Sue, Don & Michael took a day that was a compleate disaster do to my venue, and made it a complete sucess. Above and beyond is an understament, they treat you as part of their family and make
sure you are happy no matter if its their job or not. Guests at the wedding actually thought Sue was my wedding planner. If your looking for a dj, uplighting , or a videographer contact dance masters.
Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:
Amanda and David What can I say . We too feel like family. You two were so wonderful to work for. What A beautiful day we had. Hope to see you soon. Best of luck to you both
Sue and Don
Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
A friend of my husband actually suggested that we contact Dance Masters, since she really enjoyed having them at her wedding. She was 100% right in everything that she said about them. From the exchange of emails before the big day, to the planning of each song, Dance Masters was absolutely awesome, and really fun, to work with. DJ Tim couldn't have been any better! He helped us create our music list and helped us have fun doing it. At the wedding, everyone loved him. He brought so much energy to the crowd, and made sure to keep in contact with me throughout the night. Not only did he feel like a part of the wedding, but he really took control and insisted that everyone have a great time. Two thumbs up (well, four if you count my husband).
Wedding: 09/20/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
DJ Derek Heckler did a great job. Derek invited me to his house to select songs and work out details. He made a lot of last minute adjustments on our wedding day and was able to work with all of our requests. Derek was very respectful and professional, he even helped carry my wife's train at one point. Everyone on the dance floor had a great time, I highly recommend.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sue and Don were the BEST! They really helped make our special day even more special to us!!!!! Mary Lee at the Crab Deck where we had our reception, said they the BEST DJs they have ever had working a function there.....thank you both so much for everything!!

They were also the DJ's at our son and daughter-in-laws wedding in 2008. They were so good, we knew we wanted them to DJ for our special ceremony too!!!

Leslie & Wayne McCullough

Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:
What a very unique day! From the cool wedding cake you had to the fabulous time everyone had. We enjoyed working with you and Wayne on your special day. Thank you for your kind words All our best to you Sue and Don
Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Oh my gosh!! What can I say? Dance Masters Entertainment (Don and Sue) provided the BEST service at our Daughter and Son in laws wedding on 9/7/2013. I don't even know where to begin, the music was awesome and the all the songs came right on key. And Sue, wow! She was Everywhere, as if there were two of her. She was right there for what ever was needed! I mean ANYTHING, from helping with the bride with her dress, to talking to a "tipsy" person that was needed , being fantastic with the kids , the list goes on. Sue was also the MC of the night and made all the announcements. I am so ecstatic we chose Dance Masters for the most important day of my daughters life! They made the event so much more special. Please choose this great duo! I can't even imagine having someone different. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!
I cannot express that enough!!

Thank you Don and Sue for a night we all will never forget, Jeannie and Gary Rader
Hello Jeannie and Gary!
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We REALLY appreciate all the kind words. We truly enjoyed the day with you guys! Congratulations to Ashley and Nelson the NEW Mr. and Mrs. Miranda
Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Let me start by saying that if Sue wasn’t there, I’m not sure how everything would have worked out. Every guest that I talked to said it was the most FUN wedding they’d ever been to, & it’s all thanks to Don & Sue. The music & dance selections had guests of ALL ages on the dance floor all night. This duo completely ran the wedding, making sure that everything happened smoothly. Sue brought gifts for my 3 yr old ring bearer & 6 yr old flower girl which worked like a charm! She even thought to bring my mom over to sit with me during the mother-son dance so I wouldn’t be alone. She created my entire bridal party lineup & ceremony/reception timeline, helped my mom bustle my dress, hair sprayed my hair in the middle of the reception, fixed my dress while I was dancing, re-pinned my bustles when they broke (numerous times), carried my dress so it wouldn’t drag, made sure everything was happening on time, communicated with all of the other vendors, & SO much more. What I thought was really cool, was that she directed us for pictures: when to smile, which direction to look to for photographer, etc. That was really neat. And Don did an AMAZING job with the music. I noticed that he waited until me and my husband made it onto the dance floor before he played our requested songs that we wanted to hear. I really liked that he thought to wait for us. Don knew EXACLTY what we were looking for. I had complete faith in Don before the wedding day even came. These guys did way more than I had expected and quickly responded to all of my emails. They made us feel special, & I honestly can’t imagine my day w/o them. If you are a bride & you’re considering what vendors to get, Sue (MC & coordinator) & Don (DJ) need to be on your list! Not to mention the fact that we got married on the same day as their wedding anniversary, & they were happy to do it  I will be recommending Don & Sue to everyone!
Thank you SO very much Don & Sue, Ashley & Nelson Miranda
Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:
Wow Ashley Nelson. what a fabulous review!!!!! You were is great to work for. All of our wonderful planning fell right into place. It was a beautiful Day. Best of luck to you both. Keep in touch
All our best to you Sue and Don
Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning, Unique Services (Other)

Private User 5 Reviews
We had Derek as our DJ. We have nothing but great things to say about him. We have already recommended him for a family members upcoming wedding. We look forward to seeing him at that wedding.

Private User 1 Reviews
Don and Sue were great. Sue made sure everything fell into place. Don did a great job keeping the music rolling and did a great job mixing up the music and keeping the guests up and dancing
Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your kind words on our review. We enjoyed working with you both. Best of luck to you . Don and Sue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sue and Don were fabulous at our wedding! They make a great team and I was lucky enough to have them both there on the day of my wedding. Don does a great job with the music, playing things that we asked for in addition to adding in some things as the day went on. My matron of honor made a toast that was disney themed (she loves themes) and out of the blue Don had the Alladin song playing to go along with her speech. It was great! Sue just has so much positive energy and truly cares about your wedding being the greatest that it can be. She even ran after us when we went outside for pictures because I forgot my bouquet. She just has an eye for those details and helps to make sure that everything is just perfect. They both got involved just enough to make things better and had cute props like light up wands that my nephew was in love with. They just make your day a little more special and fun. We all had a blast and I will always remember how great they were. If you are considering them for your wedding or any event, you would be making a great choice without any doubt!
Wedding: 08/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dance Masters has quite a few exceptional dj’s. We were lucky enough to get Derek Heckler! We met at his house where he took detailed notes and we talked about what we wanted. There were times when I couldn’t think of a song and on his enormous flat screen TV he pulled up various songs and he’d find it every time! The man knows his music. Derek was the enthusiastic, energetic, experienced deejay we had been searching for! I have to say, with the ideas we got from him, we got to a point where we were like, “Let’s just ask Derek.” We knew he would have the best answer and he always did. Be sure to ask him about the trivia game! He is the creator of an amazing way to play that game! Guests LOVED it! He sent us picts and a video the day after the reception which was a super neat touch. The reception was a true blast! Derek was the heartbeat of our evening! He was calm, poised, and the MOST fun and enthusiastic deejay I have EVER had the pleasure of seeing! Derek had EVERY age dancing! He brought these awesome glow-in-the-dark props that were a huge hit! Our guests were SO fun to watch! I had a girlfriend who commented that she had never been to a reception where so many guests danced! Not only was Derek our deejay, but he was our “friend” throughout the evening. On numerous occasions, Derek brought us drinks and continued to remind me to eat! There were times when he knew more than the staff at our venue. It was clear that Derek genuinely cared that that night was our BEST night. He was also the mastermind behind solving a minor hiccup with the sound so guests could watch AND hear our wedding video. If there was ever a problem, with ANYthing, Derek knew how to solve it. The man’s experience in this industry is untouchable. We have received several HAND WRITTEN notes talking about how much fun our reception was! Derek responded to EVERY email and returned EVERY phone call! That meant a lot to us. While he dj’s thousands of weddings, we felt like ours was the only one!
Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:
Brandy thank you for the wonderful review for Derek. We appreciate your kind words. Best of luck to you both!
Sue and Don
Wedding: 07/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Don and Sue did an AMAZING job at our wedding on 7/13/13! We were so pleased at how entertaining and interactive they were. They had everyone up dancing and they received endless compliments from our guests! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a fun, yet super professional, wedding! THEY ROCK!
Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:
What an amazing day we had. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really appreciate your great words. Best of luck to you both. and keep in touch. We enjoyed work with you guys. All our best to you both Sue and Don
Wedding: 07/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Since we had already booked a DJ, we used DanceMasters for our lighting but looking back, I wish we would have used them as our DJ too. Don is such an outgoing- get-the-party-started kind of guy that there is no way your guests wouldn't have a great time in his company. He met with me and helped me pick out all of the lighting colors and looks that I wanted and beat the price of every other vendor I had looked at, considerably! On the night of the reception I loved the look of the room, especially the gobo on the dance floor that Don custom ordered for me. He changed the lighting throughout the night to keep the mood upbeat and was walking around the whole time to check on the guests and to make sure I was happy. When friends see our pictures, they're so impressed with the way the lighting coordinates with our color scheme for the day and I have to tell them that it was all thanks to Don's expertise. I would highly recommend DanceMasters for their lighting services but also for their DJ and dance lesson services too, they were wonderful people to work with and we enjoyed their company at our wedding!
Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:
Kathy thanks so much for the great lighting review. We really appreciate your kind words. Best of luck to you both. All our best Sue and Don
Wedding: 07/06/2013
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Deejay Tim Hamel of Dance Masters Entertainment made my daughter's wedding this past Saturday such a wonderful occasion! I knew from the first moment we met with him as well as his associates Sue and Don, that this group was truly something special! God surely led us to their door, and we will be forever grateful that he did! We had never planned a wedding before, so had no idea what music to use for the ceremony. Since our ceremony was not in a church setting, they suggested music by contemporary artists that we would have never thought of on our own, taking into account the words and tempo of each piece. It made the ceremony simply beautiful and truly meaningful! The three of them also had great ideas and suggestions for the music for introductions, and all the special moments during the reception that made it truly exceptional and personalized just for them! Tim was simply outstanding, charming and engaging! The guests really loved it when he was out on the floor interacting and dancing with them! I would not hesitate to contact them again for a future engagement!
Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:
What a great review for DJ Tim Thank you so much! We really appreciate your kind words. Best of luck to you both. Keep in touch. All Our Best Sue and Don
Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sue and Don were fantastic!! We picked out our essential songs like our first dance and the other important dances and allowed Sue and Don to take it from there. They did an amazing job catering to the flow of the reception and kept the party going. Everyone said how awesome the deejays were. They even brought light up glasses and tiaras for the kids that were at the wedding! The whole night went smoothly and the dance floor was always packed with guests. Every time an event was about to happen, Sue would come to us and inform us what was about to take place to make sure the night continued to run smoothy and that we were in the right place at the right time! I highly recommend Sue and Don for any wedding because they are current with music and are awesome at keeping a party going no matter what the crowd is. We couldn't be happier with our choice!
Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:
What a great Day we had. You guys are such a sweet couple. Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it. Best of luck to you both and keep in touch. I have been watching you FB pictures and they are amazing James did a great job! All our bets Sue and Don
Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had DJ/VDJ Derek for our wedding! He was great! A close friend recommended him to us since he did such a great job at her wedding a few years ago. She was right he was AWESOME! We met with him prior to the wedding and went over our must-have songs and our must-not play list and recommendations for all the important songs needed. We both gave some ideas of what we like and he did an excellent job of making the songs he played match us as a couple! I also wanted him to play music that filled the dance floor, and he was a major success at making that happen! On top of all the great music he also was able to help us make sure we stayed on track for the night with the "special" dances and "events". He was able to recommend songs for the "special" dances that would help the crowd to know when one of the "special" events was happening versus just people dancing on the dance floor. He was great! I would definitely recommend Derek! The experience of knowing how to keep the wedding on track and also being able to play an awesome set of songs was outstanding!!! I have already beginning recommending him to friends & family who have gotten engaged since we got married! Thanks Derek for helping make our wedding day PERFECT!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Oh dear, this is going to be hard. I don't know if I can adequately express in words how ridiculously wonderful, fun, and gifted Sue + Don are..but I shall do my best. First off, Sue is the best MC of all time. I had more than one person mention they felt like they had been transported to Disney World by her voice. Also, she's so much more than an MC and really kept the show running throughout our reception. She even bustled my dress (when my designated bustle-er was nowhere to be found) and talked us through the cake-cutting for some awesome picture ops. Together, her and Don were able to manufacture such a spectacular atmosphere. We didn't provide a playlist of any sort for dance music, which was probably for the best since Don clearly knows his stuff. Any let me tell you...these two really know how to get people on the dance floor (even a bunch of Chinese folk, like ourselves), so there is nothing to fear. I've gotten to see a little bit of footage and pics from the day, and there's Sue + Don, dancing along with everyone else :) Even after the last song played, no one really wanted to leave! These two are such a blessing and our wedding day would not have been nearly as awesome had they not been a part of it.
Dance Masters Entertainment responded with the following comments:
Thank you Thank you Thank you Becky and Larry for the absolutely wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you both . The whole day was so beautiful and fun. Your guest were so nice as well. Don and I really appreciate the kind wards on the Wedding Wire . Best of luck to you both and keep in touch
All our best Don and Sue
Wedding: 06/15/2013
 410-661-5355
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire