Dance Masters Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Lisa & Dan's Holiday Wedding
11/29/2014

WOW WOW WOW is all I can say about Don and Sue and Dancemasters. We had originally seen them in action at a Bridal show and boy are we glad that we did. They know how to read a crowd, play the right music and keep your crowd going through your entire dance. We had a Christmas themed event and there were snowflake lighting on my walls and ceiling , plenty of holiday music and wonderful lighting throughout. Then when it came to dancing they got everyone involved and worked with us to have some fun games and activities that we wanted to host. They are a must for your wedding or any event where you want your guests to have fun!!! Sue also can choreograph your first dance so that it is personalized or extra special. Call them, you will not be sorry.

Services Used: DJ

Prior to having Don & Sue work their magic at my husband's birthday party this past weekend (11/22/14), I had attended several events with Don & Sue performing their DJ services. All 3 events (wedding, 5th grade party, Wednesday night at La Fontaine Bleue) were very professionally handled. I was very impressed when I saw how well Don & Sue handled a bunch of 5th graders after having seen how well they did with my sister's wedding. They are very good at adapting to their audience and venue. They adapt both the music and dances very well to the audience at hand. I highly recommended them!

Services Used: DJ

You cannot go wrong with Dance Masters! Don and Sue were great when we set up our initial meeting at LA Fontaine Bleue where they are every Wednesday. Bradley was our dj for our wedding and he was great. My husband and I do not have a specific preference for music we love it all so we told Bradley we just wanted everyone to have fun. He had everyone up and dancing all night and he played a little bit of everything we love! I would definitely recommend Dance Masters to anyone!

Private User
Recently Married

DJ Tim was great! He was better than our Matradee. He brought us drinks and he kept the music going and having everyone on the dance floor all night long! He played songs where they were request. And even he even handled the time adjustment very well when we found out we had lost a half hour.

Services Used: DJ

We had a very unique music selections in mind and Don and Sue worked with us to make sure our selections were available for our wedding ceremony and reception. Sue is very professional and friendly getting everyone in their positions on time. Thanks for helping our wedding day run smoothly!

Services Used: DJ

We can't say enough about Sue and Don. They were highly praised by every guest at our wedding and even the owner of the wedding venue commented on how absolutely professional and polished they were. We had a ton of kids at our wedding and they bent over backwards to make sure they were as entertained as the adults. They communicated with all the other vendors, basically acting as a coordinator keeping the stress levels low and the fun high. Because of their adeptness we were able to enjoy every moment of our day. They deejayed our sisters wedding and good friends as well. Their are no other dj's to have for your wedding. The Fleshmans

Services Used: DJ

Sue and Don were our DJ and MC for our August 16th wedding. They were amazing! We met with them for an initial meeting and they put us to ease and made us feel so much for comfortable about the ceremony and reception music. They helped coordinate the ceremony lineup and announcements of the bridal party which was a huge help. We sent them a list of music and they played all of them exactly as requested! The day of the wedding, Sue was so accommodating and really did a lot of extra things to help ensure that our wedding went smoothly. She helped the groomsmen with their boutinears, gave out the corsages, lined up the bridal party and helped with cutting the cake. She also got everyone dancing and Don adjusted the music according to the guests. In addition, he also included bonus lighting in our wedding colors which was beautiful! I would highly recommend Sue and Don for any party or wedding!

Services Used: DJ

Don & Sue were great. Sue made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding. Regardless if it was related to the DJ services or not, she was there to make sure the day went off without a hitch. Don made sure the party was going all night with great music, up lighting and dance floor lighting. DME also did our wedding videography and did a fantastic job. Be sure to choose Don & Sue for your event, you won't be disappointed. Scott & Jamie 8/15/14

Services Used: DJ, Videography

We used Don and Sue for our wedding on 8/10/14. They were amazing!! They listened to our ideas for what we envisioned on our day and added so many ideas that were spot on. They took so much stress out of our day and are genuine good people! They read the dance floor perfect and kept people moving all night long. Our lighting was perfect and set the mood for a great party! We can't thank them enough!

Services Used: DJ

Don, Sue and DJ Derek were amazing to work with! They are very friendly, responsive and provided my husband and I great customer service! DJ Derek listened and executed what my husband and I wanted for the music for our wedding. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed partying during our wedding reception! We highly recommend Dance Masters Entertainment and DJ Derek to any couple!

Services Used: DJ

Don and Sue were a great team and provided excellent service before and during our wedding. Before our wedding they reached out to our other vendors to coordinate schedules and make sure they were aligned. They responded promptly to every email or call, which made it easy for us to get into contact with them. They provided us with music for our ceremony and reception. They made everyone feel welcome to come to the dance floor and provided great music. Sue made the transitions from each event in our wedding very easy and fun! Don and Sue helped make our wedding a night we will never forget. If you are looking for a great DJ company, I would highly suggest Dance Masters.

Services Used: DJ

We had Don and Sue performing our DJ services for our wedding. They love what they do and they do it well. I could not have found a better DJ service and it was a bargain compared to others we looked at. Not only did we get DJ Don's excellent skills with the music that had everybody dancing but we got the bonus of having Sue coordinate everything and make sure we ran on time and knew exactly where we all needed to be.

Services Used: DJ

Sue and Don Fowler provided not only excellent services but also worry free and organized programming that was delivered without a "hitch". The evening was enjoyed by all from the minute the event began until the final last dance. We were very glad to have chosen such professional, yet personable folks who were honestly and sincerely interested in helping us provide the most memorable wedding imaginable for our daughter. KUDOS and THANK YOU. Highly recommended!!!
LG and JA Depkin

Services Used: DJ

I went with them because they had one of the best prices and great reviews and it was such a great decision. We got DJ Tim and he was awesome. Everyone lived him. He was fun and sweet and went along with our weird requests with a smile on his face. He really did a wonderful job! Before that, working with Sue and Don was great too. They really seemed to care a lot about our day being a success!

Chantana
1 Review
06/14/2014

Don & Sue Fowler of Dance Masters DJ and Emcee was EPIC. They had the wedding party and guest on the dance flower. They brought high energy to the event. I had the best time with Don & Sue and I highly recommend every to us them as your dj for any event.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Good music. Looooves it lots.