D'Amico Catering

D'Amico Catering

275 Market Street
Suite 117
Minneapolis, MN 55405 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 5000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was amazing! We got SO many compliments on the food on our buffet and I couldn't have been happier. The staff was constantly asking me if everything was going well throughout the night and they catered to our every need! Was so happy that we used D'Amico

• Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our reception at Mill City Museum, and we really enjoyed working with D'Amico! Kristen Anderson was our contact and she was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. We also appreciated their flexibility on the food if there was something we wanted to leave off or swap out. We received so many compliments on the food at the wedding, we loved it! Also, the bartenders were great to work throughout the night as well. Thank you D'Amico!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D'Amico Catering put out an amazing dinner for my wedding! We had a last minute venue change and D'amico put everything together for me within just weeks. We were still planning things out just 3 days before the wedding! Everything was delicious and came out so perfectly! They were so flexible and worked very closely with me to meet the needs and budget I had already planned out at my previous venue. They were wonderful! Thank you so much for everything!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue my husband and I got married only worked with D'Amico, but frankly I wouldn't have had it any other way. Several months before the wedding my mom and I went to a food tasting which was pretty incredible (which put me at complete ease with the wedding). The food was delicious and all of my guests loved everything!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D'Amico wowed our guests with an outstanding meal from start to finish. From the hors d' oeuvres to the three different main courses we offered our guests to the delicious and beautiful wedding cake they created, everyone (including us!) were just over the top with their food and impeccable service. We would recommend D'Amico in full confidence. And definitely sign up for one of their tastings before your event. The tasting was spectacular in and of itself.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Nancy
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D'Amico was an excellent caterer for us. We went with the base-level buffet, but it was plenty of food for our guests and we got good feedback on the food. They are pretty expensive and they charge for lots of different add-ons, but overall we were happy with them.

• Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Amy was our contact at D'Amico, she did a fantastic job getting all of the details worked out for our event. Would recommend using them to anyone.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Indian food,they made our home recopies to perfection,amazing service!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D'amico has amazing food! You cannot go wrong with anything on their menu!

• Wedding: 08/25/2013
g_cleveland
4.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

D'Amico's food is truly wonderful!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D'Amico threw our wedding reception over the top! Not only was our food incredible, it was actually really healthy and gourmet as well! Brenda at D'Amico helped with our every need and even let us get creative with our appetizers...Mini Juicy Lucys! Moreover, they packed to-go boxes for my husband and I for our hotel room filled with delectable appetizers and desserts! We heard only rave reviews from our plated D'Amico dinner and couldn't be happier.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our food was amazing. I was an out of town bride and never got the opportunity to do a tasting but we were comletely satisfied with all of our choices. The appetizers were the best part! We had many guests say that this was the best wedding food that they ever had.

The only area in which I rated D'Amico low was in responsiveness. A couple of phone messages went unreturned and email responses took 3-5 days.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D'Amico was our caterer at Mill City Museum and we were thrilled with the service, food, cake and bar. Several people commented that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Brenda was great to work with, very responsive and flexible. You can’t really go wrong working with D’Amico!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent food. We couldn't have asked for better.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my reception at Le Meridien Chambers Rooftop Lounge. The space was gorgeous and the food was perfect. We decided on appetizers throughout the night instead of a sit down dinner. The food was all delicious and everything was warm that was supposed to be. I received so many compliments on the food! The event manager was very attentive and made sure all was running smoothly throughout the night. I would definitely recommend this location and caterer for any bride or other event.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfection! Simply perfect! Fabulously done.

• Wedding: 08/03/2012
612-238-4444
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards