D'Amico Catering

Value
4.7
Flexibility
Recently Married

The food was amazing! We got SO many compliments on the food on our buffet and I couldn't have been happier. The staff was constantly asking me if everything was going well throughout the night and they catered to our every need! Was so happy that we used D'Amico

Services Used: Catering

We had our reception at Mill City Museum, and we really enjoyed working with D'Amico! Kristen Anderson was our contact and she was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. We also appreciated their flexibility on the food if there was something we wanted to leave off or swap out. We received so many compliments on the food at the wedding, we loved it! Also, the bartenders were great to work throughout the night as well. Thank you D'Amico!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't think there is a better caterer than D'Amico. They were so helpful/honest when it came to pricing and what the best option was for our particular wedding, they were flexible when it came to switching ingredients and last minute decisions. Both our planner and our onsite manager were EXTREMELY professional, kind and offered fabulous service. Not to mention, the food was delicious and everyone raved about how awesome everything tasted / how nice the servers and bartenders were. They do not disappoint.

Services Used: Catering

D'Amico Catering put out an amazing dinner for my wedding! We had a last minute venue change and D'amico put everything together for me within just weeks. We were still planning things out just 3 days before the wedding! Everything was delicious and came out so perfectly! They were so flexible and worked very closely with me to meet the needs and budget I had already planned out at my previous venue. They were wonderful! Thank you so much for everything!!

Recently Married

The venue my husband and I got married only worked with D'Amico, but frankly I wouldn't have had it any other way. Several months before the wedding my mom and I went to a food tasting which was pretty incredible (which put me at complete ease with the wedding). The food was delicious and all of my guests loved everything!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Nancy
06/20/2014

D'Amico wowed our guests with an outstanding meal from start to finish. From the hors d' oeuvres to the three different main courses we offered our guests to the delicious and beautiful wedding cake they created, everyone (including us!) were just over the top with their food and impeccable service. We would recommend D'Amico in full confidence. And definitely sign up for one of their tastings before your event. The tasting was spectacular in and of itself.

Recently Married

D'Amico was an excellent caterer for us. We went with the base-level buffet, but it was plenty of food for our guests and we got good feedback on the food. They are pretty expensive and they charge for lots of different add-ons, but overall we were happy with them.

Services Used: Catering

Amy was our contact at D'Amico, she did a fantastic job getting all of the details worked out for our event. Would recommend using them to anyone.

Services Used: Catering

We had Indian food,they made our home recopies to perfection,amazing service!!

g_cleveland
08/25/2013

D'amico has amazing food! You cannot go wrong with anything on their menu!

1 Review
1+ year ago
4.1

D'Amico's food is truly wonderful!

1+ year ago

D'Amico threw our wedding reception over the top! Not only was our food incredible, it was actually really healthy and gourmet as well! Brenda at D'Amico helped with our every need and even let us get creative with our appetizers...Mini Juicy Lucys! Moreover, they packed to-go boxes for my husband and I for our hotel room filled with delectable appetizers and desserts! We heard only rave reviews from our plated D'Amico dinner and couldn't be happier.

Services Used: Catering

Our food was amazing. I was an out of town bride and never got the opportunity to do a tasting but we were comletely satisfied with all of our choices. The appetizers were the best part! We had many guests say that this was the best wedding food that they ever had.

The only area in which I rated D'Amico low was in responsiveness. A couple of phone messages went unreturned and email responses took 3-5 days.

Services Used: Catering

D'Amico was our caterer at Mill City Museum and we were thrilled with the service, food, cake and bar. Several people commented that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Brenda was great to work with, very responsive and flexible. You can’t really go wrong working with D’Amico!

Services Used: Catering

Excellent food. We couldn't have asked for better.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I had my reception at Le Meridien Chambers Rooftop Lounge. The space was gorgeous and the food was perfect. We decided on appetizers throughout the night instead of a sit down dinner. The food was all delicious and everything was warm that was supposed to be. I received so many compliments on the food! The event manager was very attentive and made sure all was running smoothly throughout the night. I would definitely recommend this location and caterer for any bride or other event.