D'Amico Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding is in September and so far everything has been great. We are working with Amy who has been super helpful. We went to the tasting and the food was all phenomenal. D'Amico is pretty expensive but you get what you pay for. My mom and future mother in law both agreed that the beef tenderloin was the best beef that they have ever had. They will upcharge you for damn near everything (an extra $2 per person for plated salads and an extra $1 per person to get them to serve Summit beer) but I still do think it is worth it. I hear stories all the time of wedding food being gross but I am not at all concerned about that with D'Amico.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.7

D'amico is the vender for our venue (walker art center), the food quality and service are really great, receiving many compliments from the guests. The price is not low but reasonable. Will recommend to the others!

Services Used: Catering

The food is absolutely amazing. We have received so much feedback from our guests raving about the food! The only downside was the responsiveness leading up to the event. I would often have to send multiple emails and then follow-up phone calls to get any contact from my D'Amico coordinator. I found that to be frustrating, especially when I could tell that she was lying to me about why she wasn't responding. In any event, it is water under the bridge.

Things turned out great on our wedding day, and that's what matters! The service day-of was fantastic. The head of the waitstaff introduced herself before the ceremony so I knew who to look for if I needed anything. During our reception, I had only to turn my head to have a waiter coming over to see what I needed. It certainly made me feel like royalty, more than anything else that day! The waitstaff was very professional and helpful the entire evening. D'Amico was flexible in their menu, making changes to fit our food preferences. Their prices do seem high, but compared to wedding reception food in other places, it is reasonable. I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
Recently Married

The food was amazing! We got SO many compliments on the food on our buffet and I couldn't have been happier. The staff was constantly asking me if everything was going well throughout the night and they catered to our every need! Was so happy that we used D'Amico

Services Used: Catering

We had our reception at Mill City Museum, and we really enjoyed working with D'Amico! Kristen Anderson was our contact and she was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. We also appreciated their flexibility on the food if there was something we wanted to leave off or swap out. We received so many compliments on the food at the wedding, we loved it! Also, the bartenders were great to work throughout the night as well. Thank you D'Amico!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't think there is a better caterer than D'Amico. They were so helpful/honest when it came to pricing and what the best option was for our particular wedding, they were flexible when it came to switching ingredients and last minute decisions. Both our planner and our onsite manager were EXTREMELY professional, kind and offered fabulous service. Not to mention, the food was delicious and everyone raved about how awesome everything tasted / how nice the servers and bartenders were. They do not disappoint.

1 Review
Recently Married
3.3

The food was awesome, the service fell short. We brought many things to the venue that were never returned.....custom water bottles, favors, place cards, etc....

They weren't that easy to work with in the planning stages....I was surprised at the lack of venue knowledge and on-site catering skills.

I think they would do well with on-site supervision (ie: wedding planner).

Services Used: Catering

D'Amico Catering put out an amazing dinner for my wedding! We had a last minute venue change and D'amico put everything together for me within just weeks. We were still planning things out just 3 days before the wedding! Everything was delicious and came out so perfectly! They were so flexible and worked very closely with me to meet the needs and budget I had already planned out at my previous venue. They were wonderful! Thank you so much for everything!!

1+ year ago

The venue my husband and I got married only worked with D'Amico, but frankly I wouldn't have had it any other way. Several months before the wedding my mom and I went to a food tasting which was pretty incredible (which put me at complete ease with the wedding). The food was delicious and all of my guests loved everything!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Nancy
06/20/2014

D'Amico wowed our guests with an outstanding meal from start to finish. From the hors d' oeuvres to the three different main courses we offered our guests to the delicious and beautiful wedding cake they created, everyone (including us!) were just over the top with their food and impeccable service. We would recommend D'Amico in full confidence. And definitely sign up for one of their tastings before your event. The tasting was spectacular in and of itself.

1+ year ago

D'Amico was an excellent caterer for us. We went with the base-level buffet, but it was plenty of food for our guests and we got good feedback on the food. They are pretty expensive and they charge for lots of different add-ons, but overall we were happy with them.

Services Used: Catering

Amy was our contact at D'Amico, she did a fantastic job getting all of the details worked out for our event. Would recommend using them to anyone.

Services Used: Catering

We had Indian food,they made our home recopies to perfection,amazing service!!

g_cleveland
08/25/2013

D'amico has amazing food! You cannot go wrong with anything on their menu!

1 Review
4.1

D'Amico's food is truly wonderful!

2+ years ago

D'Amico threw our wedding reception over the top! Not only was our food incredible, it was actually really healthy and gourmet as well! Brenda at D'Amico helped with our every need and even let us get creative with our appetizers...Mini Juicy Lucys! Moreover, they packed to-go boxes for my husband and I for our hotel room filled with delectable appetizers and desserts! We heard only rave reviews from our plated D'Amico dinner and couldn't be happier.