D2 photography studio - DeeDee Dallas

D2 photography studio - DeeDee Dallas

Favorite
Riverside, CA
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

Dee Dee is fabulous! Her attention to detail, and willingness to work with us on everything from a payment schedule to a "requested shot" list made choosing her a must! From the first meeting with her I felt like I had known her my whole life. We were so impressed with her as a person and her professionalism, we actually booked her services before we had even booked our venue! If you are looking for a no BS fun and experienced wedding photographer D2 Photography is it.

Services Used: Photography

DeeDee and Tiffany were awesome photographers!!! I am extremely happy with all of my photos! They are professional and importantly on time! Our package included an engagement shoot which had a little miscommunication but she was quick to fix it and we were off! They are detailed oriented in ways I never would have thought (i.e. back up plans if things go wrong, which nothing did). Knowing that they were prepared for any situation made me feel confident in their ability to photograph my day. The day of the Wedding they make an outline for you so you have an idea of what to expect. They are also able to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera not to mention fun to work with! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Photography

Hiring D2 Photography was one of the best decisions I made in the planning process of my wedding. Dee Dee and her staff become more like family to you, and I'm honestly so sad that I don't have any more large events for which I can hire them, just to have them around. I never had to worry about any logistics or planning where they were involved, because they were so organized and had such a quick turnaround time for pictures.

From the beginning all the way to the end, through our engagement shoot and on the big day itself, Dee Dee and Tiffanie were reliable, responsive, professional, FUN to be around, and best of all are incredibly competent at what they do. DeeDee and Tiffanie's vision is exactly what I wanted, in conjunction with the theme of my wedding. From the shoot locations, to the placement and fine details of everything in the shot, it's clear that they truly know their job and they execute it well. All of our photos from the engagement session as well as our wedding day are absolutely more than I ever dreamed. The beautiful photos they captured will forever be moments that live on even with the passage of time. Thanks to them I can revisit our day and be genuinely happy when looking at our photos. I feel very fortunate that they were available to shoot such an important day in my life. I highly recommend D2 Photography for hire. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

We cannot thank DeeDee and her team enough for making our day special. DeeDee was the first photographer we had met and we instantly fell in love with her style, her professionalism, and we felt at ease talking with her. She had set the bar very high that no other photographer compared and would have captured our style and personalities like DeeDee did. We had a a great time at both our engagement shoot and wedding shoot. Our pictures turned out breath taking and we get compliment on them all the time. On the day of our wedding, the team was there on time and captured all the important moments in the ceremony and reception. DeeDee definitely allowed us room to show our personalities and was not adamant about certain poses or capturing certain things. We definitely recommend hiring DeeDee and her team for your wedding.

Private User
Recently Married

D2 Photography was absolutely amazing. I could not have imagined my photos would come out as remarkable as they did. It was one of the best parts of the wedding! All the photos are breathtakingly stunning. I would certainly recommend D2 Photography to anyone!

Terryn
07/25/2014

Dee Dee and Tiffanie are the best photographers around, period. the end.
I first became familiar with D2 photography when I saw some black and white photos from a high school acquaintance's wedding back in 2009 and I knew at the moment I had my photographer picked out. I kept seeing beautiful photos from these amazing ladies from other friends and acquaintances' and it only confirmed what I already knew, these ladies are talented!
Their style is versatile but always maintains a high quality that I haven't seen many other places. My husband and I were fortunate enough to book D2 photography's partner in crime 5 star Mobile DJ and I can't tell you what I great choice this was. The two vendors work so great together and they had planned out our wedding like a choreographed dance.
D2 was so professional and they made me feel so comfortable from day one. I knew that this was one area of my wedding that I would not have to worry about one bit. In my opinion the photos are the most valuable keepsake of a wedding, if you agree I suggest you book as soon as possible. I wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity to have these girls shooting your special event.

Services Used: Photography

DeeDee was everything that we could have asked for as a wedding photographer. She provided us with beautiful wedding photographs from our wedding at the Mission Inn. (She too was married there and knows all of the best places to photograph given the time of day for optimal photos.) DeeDee provided a terrific value-- we had 6 hours of coverage, three photographers, and rights to our proofs for far less than many of the other vendors recommended by the Mission Inn. DeeDee ran her business with integrity and professionalism and bent over backwards to help us. She answered all of my questions- even those outside her field- and was able to give great recommendations for other local vendors. Since we lived out of town she made herself available to meet on our travel schedule and she even helped us arrange for a local babysitter. I highly recommend DeeDee and her team.

Angela
03/01/2014

One of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding was hiring D2 photography. DeeDee and Tiffanie are so talented and very personable. We enjoyed working with them for our Save-the-date, engagement and wedding photos! DeeDee is great at giving directions and coming up with really creative shots. They were so informative during our initial meeting, and very responsive any time that we had questions. We are so pleased with our photos and are so happy with how quickly they were edited and posted! We have received so many compliments from family and friends and would recommend their work to anyone! Thank you D2!!

Services Used: Photography

DeeDee simply "gets" it when it comes to wedding photography. Your photographer is your MOST important vendor for your wedding, and you DO NOT want to take a chance, trust me! If you want someone you can trust 110% to capture all of the best moments of your wedding day with photos that will absolutey take your breath away and bring you back to that day instantly (and possibly even draw out a few tears...again), YOU WANT THIS PHOTOGRAPHER! In my search, I came across so many others who were more expensive and much less talented, and DeeDee is worth absolutely every penny! She loves what she does and truly understands the importance of her role in your special day. She is quite possibly the most talented photographer I have ever seen, she's fantastic to work with, and there is no ego in it...she is passionate about what she does and it shows!

Services Used: Photography

Where do I even begin with D2? Words cannot express how grateful we are for them! From the initial meeting at their studio with DeeDee and Tiffanie - not only were we enamored by the beautiful images that they had captured hanging in their studio, but we knew right away how patient, sweet, professional, hard-working, and of course - talented- they were! I was extremely picky when it came to choosing wedding vendors - and honestly, choosing D2 for our wedding photographers was one of the best investments we had made. During our engagement shoot, I told them how much my husband and I hate taking photos and we just always look awkward -- but geez -- we had soo much fun during our e-session - and all of the images came out so beautiful and so natural! During our wedding, DeeDee and Mark were just amazing! They arrived so early, were soo friendly to all of our guests, were so patient with all 400 of our guests, were so fun to work with, and were just flat out awesome. During our honeymoon, DeeDee had posted a preview picture on our facebook and it was flawless! We were so excited to see the rest -- and by the time we got back from our honeymoon (which was only 9 days) -- DeeDee had told us that the photos were up on their website! I couldn't believe how fast we received the pictures. 2 months later, I keep looking at the pics almost every single day and I fall in love with the pics more and more each day! They look like they are straight out of a magazine! The pictures came out flawless and they truly captured every single moment of our big day! They are the most amazing photographers -- and we are so happy they were part of our wedding dream team. You will not find nicer, more responsive, more organized, more professional, more talented, and more awesome photographers than D2! We are so thankful for DeeDee and her team for capturing every memory from that day that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives.

D2 photography studio - DeeDee Dallas responded with the following comments:

Oh you sweet sweet lady, Mary the pleasure was truly all OURS!

Thank you for trusting us with your special day. . .

I know we will see you again and look forward to that day.

Services Used: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer, stop looking! DeeDee and Tiffanie is your team! They are wonderful, talented artists! We are so happy we found them! After looking and talking to so many photographers, we were getting a little discouraged about finding a really good one. My mother-in-law recommended her since she’s seen her work with a couple of different friends, and the moment we met with DeeDee and Tiffanie, we felt we found our photographers! DeeDee was so informative. She truly made us feel at home and relaxed. She went through her process, what kind of cameras they use, etc! And they are full time photographers, not someone who’s doing this as a hobby, so you know this is their passion and career! They were truly like friends taking our pictures on our wedding day! DeeDee and Tiffanie just made us feel so comfortable and they made it fun! We will definitely be using their services in the future!!!

Services Used: Photography

We are 100% satisfied with the services that D2 Photography Studio provided for us on our wedding. DeeDee and her team are such down to earth people and they make you feel really comfortable. From the moment that we met with DeeDee and Tiffany, they were very informative and helpful. DeeDee and her team are truly talented photographers and we feel so honored to have met them. We highly recommend the services provided by D2 Photography Studio!

Services Used: Photography
This review is currently being verified.

I called them on Tuesday and asked them if they could photograph a wedding on the following Monday. They were like, "Sure, no prob." The pictures were fantastic. They were prompt affordable, and most important willing to work with us and our ridiculousness. I have friends who had traditional weddings and we eloped in the desert and they are jealous of our pictures.

Services Used: Photography

First off, I was quite a picky bride, especially when it comes to photography and video. I was in the television business for more than a decade and can only say great things about D2 Photography.

No words can describe DeeDee and Tiffanie's talent. Perhaps pictures can help describe their amazing abilities. They are a great dream team and you can instantly see it in their pictures. I scouted them out after being given a "list" of vendors from my venue. And I am so glad I found them.

Ladies, they are ladies.. and understand your concerns.. if you have any.. they LISTEN! Huge on a bride's part who want to look fabulous on their day. I can keep going.. but I know you fellow brides are busy with so many things!

THEY ARE AMAZING!!

Services Used: Photography

Every part of my expierence with DeeDee and Tiffany was very professional, hlepful, flexible, and just over all amazing. Her staff and herself stepped in and helped with so many parts of our wedding and they were all so nice and professional, took stress of of me and my girls. I would recommend her time and time again. She is def our life time photographer!!!!