D Gellar & Sons

D Gellar & Sons

Smyrna, GA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They were great. We haggled a bit but came to a price we were all happy with.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Great experience! Store is open later, which worked great for my schedule. They were very helpful and easy to work with.

4.7

We purchased our wedding rings from D Gellar and they were extremely helpful and professional!

Profile Picture
Andy & Robin
07/20/2013

We visited D Gellar to get our wedding bands - Stephen helped us and was awesome! He went through a ton of bands with us and worked with us to get a great deal and get exactly what we wanted. They had so many different options that other stores didn't have.

Services Used: Jewelry

We actually used the Kennesaw location & they were great to work with. I was not the girl sitting around fantasizing about rings & weddings. My husband to be asked me what kind of ring I wanted, I had no idea. I went online & in 15 minutes found a ring I liked. Now to choose a store. If you are like us in Atlanta you are inundated with jewelry store radio ads. There's one in particular I refuse to go to & D. Gellar is near the house so we started there, with the idea we would shop around. We went to D. Gellar, looked at their rings & I just couldn't find one I liked compared to the one I found online through a website. We looked at their diamonds & were highly impressed. I mentioned the setting issue to them & they had no problem buying the setting from the other company, having it enlarged to fit their diamond & finishing it off for me. Needless to say we never went anywhere else. It was amazing! Better than I could have imagined. We then went back for the wedding band & they custom designed a band to fit up next to the engagement ring, but one that would still look normal when worn by itself. They were great to work with & did a fabulous job. Thank you!

Services Used: Jewelry

Great Jewelry!! They take great care of us!