D Gellar & Sons

4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were great. We haggled a bit but came to a price we were all happy with.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great experience! Store is open later, which worked great for my schedule. They were very helpful and easy to work with.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We purchased our wedding rings from D Gellar and they were extremely helpful and professional!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We visited D Gellar to get our wedding bands - Stephen helped us and was awesome! He went through a ton of bands with us and worked with us to get a great deal and get exactly what we wanted. They had so many different options that other stores didn't have.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Profile Picture
Andy & Robin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We actually used the Kennesaw location & they were great to work with. I was not the girl sitting around fantasizing about rings & weddings. My husband to be asked me what kind of ring I wanted, I had no idea. I went online & in 15 minutes found a ring I liked. Now to choose a store. If you are like us in Atlanta you are inundated with jewelry store radio ads. There's one in particular I refuse to go to & D. Gellar is near the house so we started there, with the idea we would shop around. We went to D. Gellar, looked at their rings & I just couldn't find one I liked compared to the one I found online through a website. We looked at their diamonds & were highly impressed. I mentioned the setting issue to them & they had no problem buying the setting from the other company, having it enlarged to fit their diamond & finishing it off for me. Needless to say we never went anywhere else. It was amazing! Better than I could have imagined. We then went back for the wedding band & they custom designed a band to fit up next to the engagement ring, but one that would still look normal when worn by itself. They were great to work with & did a fabulous job. Thank you!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great Jewelry!! They take great care of us!

• Wedding: 03/09/2013