D Gellar & Sons

D Gellar & Sons

Favorite
Smyrna, GA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

D Gellar and Son is a fantastic jeweler. It was a very personalized experience choosing our wedding rings and they were very knowledgeable. I had been having difficulties finding a wedding ring because my fingers are so thin (size 3.5) but I wanted a diamond band. D Gellar and Son helped me pick out the exact diamond band that could be sized down to a 3.5 without difficulties. All of the other jewelers said they could not size it down that small. I was very pleased with the rings we recieved. They have a great selection and affordable prices with a wonderful staff. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Jewelry

They were great. We haggled a bit but came to a price we were all happy with.

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Great experience! Store is open later, which worked great for my schedule. They were very helpful and easy to work with.

4.7

We purchased our wedding rings from D Gellar and they were extremely helpful and professional!

Profile Picture
Andy & Robin
07/20/2013

We visited D Gellar to get our wedding bands - Stephen helped us and was awesome! He went through a ton of bands with us and worked with us to get a great deal and get exactly what we wanted. They had so many different options that other stores didn't have.

Services Used: Jewelry

We actually used the Kennesaw location & they were great to work with. I was not the girl sitting around fantasizing about rings & weddings. My husband to be asked me what kind of ring I wanted, I had no idea. I went online & in 15 minutes found a ring I liked. Now to choose a store. If you are like us in Atlanta you are inundated with jewelry store radio ads. There's one in particular I refuse to go to & D. Gellar is near the house so we started there, with the idea we would shop around. We went to D. Gellar, looked at their rings & I just couldn't find one I liked compared to the one I found online through a website. We looked at their diamonds & were highly impressed. I mentioned the setting issue to them & they had no problem buying the setting from the other company, having it enlarged to fit their diamond & finishing it off for me. Needless to say we never went anywhere else. It was amazing! Better than I could have imagined. We then went back for the wedding band & they custom designed a band to fit up next to the engagement ring, but one that would still look normal when worn by itself. They were great to work with & did a fabulous job. Thank you!

Services Used: Jewelry

Great Jewelry!! They take great care of us!