D' Andrea's Jewelers

D' Andrea's Jewelers

121 Rt. 23N
Sussex, NJ 07461 | map
Jewelry: Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antiq...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D'Andrea was not the jeweler who made my custom engagement ring but she was excited to work on a custom wedding band that would work well with it. Her expertise is making molds of rings and creating rings to exact specifications and contours. My budget did not allow for this, however, but she was able to work within my budget by finding a band design the complemented my engagement ring. We also found my husband's wedding band while we were there. I would recommend working with D'Andrea especially if you have a hard to fit ring or want something completely different. She is a great resource for helping you explore your options.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Profile Picture
Jamie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea made me a gorgeous wedding ring to match my beautiful engagement ring. I was having a tough time finding a wedding band that really matched my engagement ring in stores, Everything I was finding I felt took away from the classic, almost Elizabethan or Victorian style of my engagement ring. She created something that matched perfectly, I absolutely love the look of the two rings together!

It was my first time commissioning a piece of jewelry to be made so I'm not too sure what the typical prices are, but from what I understand, it can get very expensive to have something made from scratch the way you want it to be made, so I'm pretty positive I got excellent value with Andrea. It only took about two weeks for her to make the ring from start to finish. I told her just a little about what I wanted and then she did her magic! Thanks Andrea!

• Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I live in the area and came across D'Andrea's Jewelers so I decided to stop in. They are very personbale and listened to everything me and my husband had to say. We both wanted custom rings that no one else had. Within a week Andrea the jeweler had a sketch that she had designed for both me and my husbands rings. It was like she was inside of my head! She made the rings within athe time period she had gave us. It was absolutely perfect. I also got the girls in my wedding party all custom pearl necklaces that Andrea strung herself. I like things that are one of a kind. She made our day absolutley beautiful! I shop at D'andreas whenever i need gifts of that sort! AJ.

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say about Andrea and her staff at D'Andrea's Jeweler's, They are amazing ! I never thought anyone would be able to make my dream engagement ring a reality! The detailed design I had dreamed of other jewelers told me could never become a reality! D'Andrea's Jeweler's didn't say no. Andrea worked very close with me and understood everything I wanted. The professionalism of the staff actually amazed me, I have never felt so welcome in any other store before. When my ring was done being made (from scratch) I was in awe, totally speechless. The quality and time that was put into this ring I have never seen before and I am an owner of many custom pieces . The attention to detail was amazing. I will never shop or do business with another jeweler. A++++++ all the way. If you want the job done right make your Jewelry Store is D'Andrea's Jeweler's

• Wedding: 05/31/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Andrea was a very pleasurable experience, she listened to all of my needs and did a wonderful job!!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea was an absolute pleasure to work with. After explaining what I wanted to achieve, she offered her professional feedback and ideas until I was fully satisfied with my ring design.
She exceeded my expectations and was always pleasant and willing to talk about any of my concerns.
Above all else, Andrea is fair and honest....qualities not always found in people.
Thank you once again Andrea ! I will be back and will always refer my friends and family to you.
Karen

• Wedding: 09/22/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Andrea was must helpful when my husband and I were picking our wedding rings.
She has great design ideas. Her patience with us was most appreciated. I'm a very picky client. She made us feel right at home. And she educated us on the quailty of diamonds. I recently had to have another ring made and Andrea was right on top of it. She did a wonderful job getting my ring together with the little amount of time given to her. She is fair, honest and sensible. I would highly recommend Andrea for all my jewerly needs.

• Wedding: 10/21/2006
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure working with the employees at D'Andrea Jewerly Store. They were knowledgeable, courteous and very easy to talk to. The workmanship on my engagement ring was flawless! I, the bride, couldn't be happier!!

• Wedding: 11/04/2000
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D'Andrea's Jewelers found me the perfect engagement ring for my wife, re-sized it in the fastest time I have ever seen in a jeweler. I only have one place to go for jewelery from now on!

• Wedding: 11/19/1994
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a 20th anniversary ring done from scratch..... OMG what a beautiful job Andrea did....I love her..... Not only is she honest, she is funny and easy to work with.....her brother John is also a pleasure to do business with. I have since bought a few more pieces from her and will continue to buy from her... the BEST .

• Wedding: 10/12/1990
973-875-5395
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards