Cypress Gardens

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

Beautiful venue the grounds are amazing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Cypress Gardens. First of all, the location is BEAUTIFUL. If you want lovely pictures, this is the place to be. Even in winter, the camellias were blooming. We did the Heritage package, our ceremony site in the Heritage Garden and reception in the Heritage museum. It was beautiful. Loretta helped to coordinate everything and answered all of my questions. Staff did a great job of replicating what set-up I had in mind.

Cypress Gardens is also a wonderful value. It's probably the least expensive place in the tri-county area. It included tables and chairs. And on top of everything, it's a lovely place to get married. Do recommend.

1 person found this review helpful
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Cypress Gardens made my Vow renewal incredibly easy to coordinate and affordable. The staff was wonderful and very easy to work with and reserving our location was so much easier than I anticipated. The grounds are well kept and our ceremony turned out beautiful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loretta and the Cypress Gardens team was such a pleasure to work with. We were able to visit the venue as often as we needed for our planning and were always greeted with a smile. Every time I had to call or email Loretta she responded quickly and professionally. They worked with us to make sure that our guests were comfortable and our vendors had access where they needed it. The venue was absolutely perfect even after they had another wedding the night before! Even the maintenance staff was friendly and helpful. I would absolutely recommend using this gorgeous venue for your wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cypress Gardens is a beautiful venue. You can have your wedding and reception outside or have the reception inside. The staff is very helpful and laid back. We were able to do virtually anything we wanted in Dean Hall without problems. Miss Loretta, your go to woman, was also helpful and attentive to our every need.
Cypress Gardens is such a gorgeous place. It is a great value and your guests can tour the gardens during your wedding weekend for free. My favorite part was that I had an enormous amount of flowers and greenery for free!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cypress Garden employees where amazing to work with! She called me whenever there was a problem, which wasnt many or called if she had any questions for me to make our day very speical! They did a great job setting up the chairs for the ceremony site and the tables and chairs for our reception. Whenever we wanted to come see the sites again all we had to do was call them and let them know and they let us in right away. They took the time to show us around and let us use some of the left over decor from other weddings. Very nice and very clean. The workers there are VERY helpful. We loved them and the place.

3.8

Cypress Gardens is a beautiful place to get married. The gardens are immaculately kept, and renting the area is reasonably priced. All guests are invited to enjoy all of the park's attractions: butterfly house, reptile center, aquarium, and all of the walking trails. Armed night guards were there past dark to make sure our guests were all kept safe.