Cypress Falls Event Center

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

Kristi 1 Reviews
From stepping foot on this magical, quaint venue, my (now) husband and I felt an instant connection and love for Cypress Falls! The more we came to visit (organize details, drop off decor/dress etc) we fell more in love with it. The staff, Lynssey, Vanessa and Ryan as well as the other team members that helped truly be came part of our family. The flexibly and accommodating nature of the team made all of our family and friends feel welcomed and comfortable and was much appreciated by all of our guests! I felt truly cared for and not one thing went wrong on our special day! I had the rehearsal dinner there, which was absolutely delicious (barely had left overs!!!) and the ceremony was set up by the creek and as beautiful as we had imagined it. All the details were noticed and appreciated and it was all because of this wonderful, caring, talented team! I am so glad we chose this venue for our Wedding and had such wonderful people helping make it perfect and exceed our expectations!
Cypress Falls Event Center responded with the following comments:
Kristi and Kyle! You guys exuded LOVE, your family and friends were wonderful to work with and boy could your group DANCE! We loved your traditional style (leaving at your grand exit) but allowing your guests to continue celebrating in the Indoor Bar! You guys really made decisions that created a unique wedding weekend to merge two families from opposite sides of the country. We are so happy you are satisfied and can't wait to continue our relationship outside of work! We just can't quit you two :)
Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Ceremony & Reception Venue

JENNEFER 1 Reviews
Let me start off by saying that Lynnsey and the rest of the staff at Cypress Falls go above and beyond just offering you a venue to host a wedding. Upon my arrival I found out that my cabin that I booked 6 months in advance (no affiliation to the Event Center) had been double booked! Not only did Lynnsey and her team find me another place to stay last minute, they did it without me even having to ask. The venue itself has the most serene backdrop for a wedding, our dogs even enjoyed a romp in the creek. I did all my planning on my own and with Lynnsey there to help out, everything went perfectly. She was there to help me every step of the way, from questions about catering to ideas about decor. They are helpful, creative, professional and best of all... fun to be around. I couldn't of asked for a better location or staff for my wedding. Everyone had a blast and everyone stayed on site, so the party went late into the night. Love the Event Center can't say enough good things about them!
Cypress Falls Event Center responded with the following comments:
Jennefer! We absolutely loved working with you and Mike! Your dress was to die for and we loved helping you set up and assisting you with information about our facility and area since you were planning from out of state. You were a beautiful AND fun bride and are honored to have you and your family as clients. Thank you for the sweet review. Lynnsey and Staff
Wedding: 04/19/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We couldn't have been happier with our venue choice. Cypress Falls provided us with everything we could have possibly imagined and more in a beautiful atmosphere! Lynnsey and her team are amazing! If you are looking for a great venue at an amazing price definitely check out Cypess Falls; they are perfect!
Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had a casual outdoor wedding and this area along the Cypress Creek with the falls in the background and under the large oak trees was the perfect location. The reception was also outdoors in the area between the ceremony site and the covered pavilion. Vanessa and Linnsey were very helpful and handled every thing that we asked for.
The Lodge is also on the property and some of our guests stayed there and had the convenience of walking to the wedding.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had a wonderful wedding and experience here! The staff is so friendly and Lynnsey and her mom make you feel like family! Easy to work with, around my schedule and any questions or concerns she was on top of things! They truly took my vision and made it a reality! I had so much going on I did everything myself so the week of it was a blessing knowing I was in good hands! A night we will always remember! Everyone else loved it as well! They are still staying it was the best wedding ever! They loved everything was right there, including their rooms! Every room had a different vibe! For your money and time best all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wedding: 01/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Without a doubt, Cypress Falls gets 5 stars across the board. Lynnsey and the Cypress Falls staff were incredibly helpful. All the potential problems we almost had before and during the wedding were avoided because Lynnsey and her team were always there with the perfect solution to help. For example, some of our decorations that we had shipped to Cypress Falls never made it. Lynnsey went out the first day of wedding prep to shop and find us replacements.

Lynnsey and her staff did an amazing job taking our decorations and setting them up. They saved us a ton of time so that my fiancé, our bridal party and I could spend it doing other things. Lynnsey just asked for a list of everything we needed help with and they got every single task done before the wedding. Seriously, we didn't have to worry about anything. Lynnsey and the Cypress Falls crew took care of it all.

Cypress Falls was definitely the most affordable venue, of all the places we visited. I think this may be due to the fact that they do not provide catering, which we preferred so that we could pick out the caterer ourselves. Since we had our wedding in October, we also saved some money by having our wedding during their off-peak time.

Cypress Falls provided the space for both the ceremony - creekside under a gorgeous, old tree - and the venue, which can be indoor or outdoor or both depending on the weather and your preferences. The flexibility in the space worked out so well for us because the weather ended out becoming really cold for our wedding, so we were able to have the ceremony outdoors during the day and the reception indoors for dinner.

Lastly, we loved that Cypress Falls also provided on-site accommodations because this allowed us to turn our wedding into a weekend-long party with our closest friends and family. The lodge really made the wedding weekend feel home-y and comfortable and just really us.

Thank you Cypress Falls!
Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This venue was absolutely great! You can decorate as much or as little as you desire and you have an entire week to do so! We loved CFEC from the first time we arrived and took a tour. Lynnsey was a fantastic day-of coordinator and was so helpful from start to finish! The staff is friendly and flexible and all of our guests felt so special! I can't imagine our wedding day (or weekend) being anywhere else!
Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I fell in love with the Event Center the first time I visited. Roxie gave us a tour and it was completely us. The venue was presented with no decorations but we were able to fill any area with our decorations and have the flexibility and wedding we dreamed of. The ceremony site was breath taking and we left the beauty of it bare and natural. We had smores as our favors on site and people loved the way we were able to use all of the property and Lynnsey was so laid back but on top of everything. I couldnt have asked for a better venue and better coordinator. AMAZING :)

Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loooooooooooooooooooved having my wedding at Cypress Falls Event Center!!! It was the best combination of class and the outdoors that i could find in all of texas...My dogs were a part of every detail, the scenery was amazing, the weather was perfect, and lynnsey, roxie and georgia were my WONDER WOMEN!!!They say Wimberley is "where Heaven and the hills hold hands..." and i firmly agree. It could not have been more perfect. If you are considering a wedding in beautiful Wimberley, look no further than this venue. There is a 22 room lodge on the property for your guests, a beautiful swimming pool and natural spring fed swimming hole, a perfect indoor/outdoor reception hall, a beautiful bridal suite and so many perfect spots on their 22 acre property for your picture perfect ceremony + the best help in all the land!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cypress Falls Event Center responded with the following comments:
Lori, you and your family were wonderful to work with! We appreciate the kind words about our venue and service. Your creative and crafty ideas were so fun and turned out beautifully!! We loved how you and Aaron used every inch of the property, from the creek side ceremony site, the open air cafe for your cocktail hour, the Quarry Room for cake and dining and finally the courtyard for your dancing, photo booth and artist painting the event real time :) We could not have been happier with your final product and I know the pictures will show it off so well. Thank you for choosing Cypress Falls Event Center for your special day!

Janice Hooper
You will not regret having your event here. This was the absolute best experience I have ever had in party or event planning. Lynsey, Roxie and Georgia went way above and beyond expectations to make Aaron and Lori's wedding a beautiful and memorable experience. Even in the drought, the site was just gorgeous and so perfectly "Texas Hill Country." I recommend them very, very, very highly.
Yesterday at 7:14pm Like
Janice,
What wonderful things to say! We feel the same about you. We loved that you were not too far away to start making things easy on yourselves, i.e. dropping off decorations and tons of pickles that you so diligently worked on canning for wedding favors! PS, thanks so much for the pickles, they are delicious!! Not only was it nice that you were near by, it was a joy to meet and work with you and we sure hope to see more of you in the future. Stop by anytime :)
Lynnsey, Roxie and Georgia
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Words can not describe our experience with Cypress Falls Events Center. We held our wedding and reception there on May 7th and were overjoyed with the staff, facillities and overall experience.

Lynnsey, Roxy, Georgia, and Hunter were there every step of the way with anything we needed. Thier service could not be exceeded. Their assistance made our setup as easy as possible.

The Cypress Falls offers so many unique and beatiful settings. We were able to take advantage of all of them and our guests have provided overwhelmingly fantastic responses. If you choose to hold your event at their facility, I am sure your expectations will be surpassed as ours have been.

Lynnsey, Roxy, Georgia, and Hunter, THANK YOU so much for everything!

-Aaron
Aaron,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your support and are so happy your expectations were exceeded! Your wedding party was so fun to work with and all of your groomsmen sure did their part setting up tea lights and anything else that was asked of them! What fine gentlemen and it was obvious that both you and Lori are very dear to them. We truly enjoyed working with you two and your guests. Your pictures were awesome and I just laugh out loud each time I look at the pictures with you and your socks...and then your groomsmen and their socks! Fun times, great friends, a life time of memories.

• Flexibility:  5.0
Lyndsey and Roxy were wonderful to work with! This facility is absolutely beautiful and can accomodate just about any scenario. The water/boat house was a wonderful backdrop for the ceremony and cocktail hour and the main area turned out to be breathtaking. I would encourage anyone to hold their wedding here....if kind, friendly service, amazing attention to detail, hands on attention are what you're looking for- this is your venue!!!
Cypress Falls Event Center responded with the following comments:
We are so glad you were so happy with our Event Center! Lori and Aaron made the highest and best use of the property- from the cafe/boathouse as a cocktail hour to the "Welcome Family and Friends" on the trussed entrance. All of their friends were so happy for them and were so helpful the entire time. We enjoyed working with Lori, Aaron and their guests from Tuesday until Sunday. Thanks so much for the review!

Sincerely,

Lynnsey, Roxie and Georgia
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lynnsey made our special weekend amazing! She went above and beyond on anything and everything. She accommodated all of our requests. She was able to read what kind of couple we were and was able to help out when and where we needed her. You would not be disappointed if you book your special day at Cypress Falls. Thanks again Lynnsey! YOU ROCK!
Lindsay,
What a calm bride and bride to be you were! Your color theme and love for the outdoors made planning and decorating for your wedding so much fun! Working with your wedding party, especially Katie and Matt was so fun. What great friends you and Klint have made, and it showed. Your reception was just like you, not rushed or too over organized, the flow and timing were perfect- allowing for congratulatory toasts and welcoming into each other's families, to a beautiful first dance and cake cutting! Your cake and candy buffet was an awesome touch and we love the pictures- you are so sassy!! And most important to you both was your doggy, we are so happy Cypress was able to participate in the ceremony- what a great pup! Thanks again for choosing Cypress Falls Event Center for your amazing day!
Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chi Omega Sorority at Texas State University was delighted to spend their evening of April 16, 2011 at Cypress Falls Event Center in Wimberly, TX. Our annual semi-formal is an elegant event during the spring where each member brings a date to enjoy dinner, dancing, and loads of fun. This was our first time to have an event at Cypress Falls Event Center and will definitely not be our last! Our event coordinator, Lynnsey Hastie, was so helpful by organizing the event and accommodating our every need such as; providing all table linens and decorations to fit our themed evening. She also supplied food heaters to match the few we were able to bring that kept the formal essance. The whole staff was friendly to each and every guests. This venue is perfcect for any occassion! The property is surrounded by huge trees that cover all aspects of the outside deck where our whole evening took place. Each tree twinkled with white christmas lights all through the branches that made for an enchanted evening.

Hannah D'Antoni
Chi Omega Sorority Social Chair
Wedding: 04/16/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our Rehearsal Dinner at Cypress Falls Event Center and it was just perfect - they have a gorgeous outdoor space that's perfect for a party. There's even an outdoor stage area where a band can play. There's also plenty of space for a large number of people to stay. All of the groomsmen in our wedding and their significant others stayed there plus guests of the wedding.

Lynnsey Jones was incredible... always available, always answered her phone, always went above and beyond for us. She is the BEST!

We truly love everything about Cypress Falls Event Center - you have to see this place in person to see the beauty. Perfect for anything from a wedding, rehearsal dinner, girls weekend, family reunion, etc.

Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Lodge at Cypress Falls was the most beautiful venue for our wedding and reception. Our wedding was originally planned for Galveston, Texas and when the hurricane devestated the city we had one month to plan the entire wedding. The owners of the Lodge at Cypress Falls accomodated us without hesistation at a more than fair price. We were able to have all our guests stay on the property and enjoy the beautiful Hill Country on their own time schedule. We had a our wedding down by the creek and took pictures with the natural beauty for our background. We walked a few hundred feet to our reception which was perfect in the Fall weather. The Lynnsey Hastie, Hunter Jones, and their staff were there for every guest and provided everything we needed. EVERY SINGLE wedding guest said they had the most wonderful experience and it was the best wedding they had ever been to-from adults to children. We were married in 2008 and people still talk about our wedding and the memories they made that weekend.
Wedding: 11/08/2008
 512-722-3131
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire