Cypress Falls Event Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everything they say is true. Cypress Falls Event Center is on point! They have an amazing team, and by that I mean an amazing family! There was never a time the entire weekend we did not feel completely welcome and at home, thank you Hunter.
Lynnsey and Vanessa were able to create my dream wedding with very little help from me. I brought them ideas of fantasy and those fairies brought the magic to life. (I am not ashamed to admit I cried when they showed me what they had done.) They produced a celebration that my community has talked about for weeks now. My husband and I were both flattered they would go to such lengths to make us happy.
If at any point you have a doubt rest assured they know what they are doing. I will forever hold Cypress Falls close to my heart. Thanks Again Everyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Book this place now! So, so, so worth every penny! I can't even describe how amazing the team at Cypress Falls is at what they do. I can say without a doubt, as a "DIY bride" without the extra space in the budget for a wedding planner, I would not have been able to survive the day without them! Everything was on point and on time and so organized! Vanessa was just awesome the day of! These guys are pros - they helped with the flowers and set up all of my crazy homemade decorations perfectly with very little direction from me (sorry about that guys!!) They have EVERYTHING you need right there, either included or to rent at very reasonable prices, which means less vendors to coordinate and communicate with. AND you have access to the venue practically the whole week of the wedding! The attached hotel rooms were such an added bonus - those tipsy wedding guests could simply stumble to their rooms at the end of the night. The biggest hit of the night though?! The AFTER PARTY ROOM! My guests are still raving about it! I'm pretty sure I don't even know half of the extra things the CFEC team did to make my day special and perfect. But we sure do love them for it and you will too!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cypress Falls Event Center was AWESOME!!!! They made our weekend so much less stressful and were so helpful!! We did a ton of hand crafted decor and they were great at jumping in to help set it up to perfection!! They were also super friendly and we felt like they truly cared about us other than making us feel like just another bride and groom. It was also great that we had access to the property all week, were allowed to have our dogs in the wedding and our friends had the ability to book rooms on-sight!! We are extremely grateful that we choose them and thank them all so much for helping make our day a great success!

Ruthy
03/21/2015

Vanessa, Lynnsey, Roxy and their team did an amazing job on our wedding! They were extremely responsive thoughout the entire process from the moment we decided Cypress Falls Event Center was the venue for us. Vanessa did a fantastic job as day of coordinator. I did not have to worry about a thing! Seriously Vanessa worked some serious magic! The decor, flowers and everything were absolutely gorgeous! The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a day to remember and that it was! Our wedding was a spectacular bohemian rhapsody and perfect in every way! Everyone is still talking about it two weeks later! The venue was perfect for our family and friends as everything was in one location. We had quite the crowd and we sort of took over the place from Thursday through Sunday and the staff were helpful and wonderful the entire time! We were even able to complete many of our last minute preperations in the Texan Room prior to the wedding which was wonderful! I would absolutely recommend the venue and this staff 100%! They get a million stars in my book!

Recently Married

Our daughter's wedding was fabulous. The creekside site is beautiful. The venue is charming, comfortable and wonderful. The staff took our vision and turned it into reality. Everyone is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and fun. You will be lucky if you choose Cypress Creek Event Center

Cypress Falls Event Center responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the sweet review. We loved making your visions into a reality! From our family to yours, congratulations on your daughter's wedding!

Recently Married

Our wedding was fabulous. The venue is great-married creek side, dancing outside, dinner in the quarry room. Lynnsey and her staff were wonderful. Utmost attention was paid to every detail. We could thoroughly enjoy our wedding and not worry about a thing. This was a perfect choice.

Recently Married

We absolutely loved this venue. The ladies that run it are down to earth and want your wedding to be your dream wedding and will do what is needed to make it happen!! My daughter wedding was awesome. Thank you for a wonderful event!!

Cypress Falls Event Center responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your kind words, we loved working for such a wonderful family!

Kim
11/15/2014

Our wedding was just at magical! The property is breathtakingly beautiful. The accomadations were very country cozy. The staff was amazing and bent over backwards to make our day so special. They surprised us with special personal touches for our big day! Our friends and family were blown away!

Alexis
11/01/2014

We sprung for the super deluxe all inclusive package, and am so glad we did. Vanessa and Lindsay were so incredibly helpful that I didn't have to lift a finger the entire wedding weekend.

All of our decorations were included and set up for us, the venue is absolutely stunning, they provided us with a catered rehearsal dinner with food that was to die for. I could go on and on!

Perfect speakeasy looking bar with tin ceiling tiles, wood pub-style bar, and incredible stone fireplaces. You get the whole place for the weekend, so you and your guests can have a great time without feeling rushed.

The outdoor bar has glass lanterns in the trees, and twinkle lights everywhere. You can get married right on the river with great views. Oh, and did I mention the fire pit?

We got so many compliments on how fun and refreshing our wedding was. And they made it so easy! I wouldn't change a thing.

It would be foolish to book anywhere else.

Kristi
10/25/2014

From stepping foot on this magical, quaint venue, my (now) husband and I felt an instant connection and love for Cypress Falls! The more we came to visit (organize details, drop off decor/dress etc) we fell more in love with it. The staff, Lynssey, Vanessa and Ryan as well as the other team members that helped truly be came part of our family. The flexibly and accommodating nature of the team made all of our family and friends feel welcomed and comfortable and was much appreciated by all of our guests! I felt truly cared for and not one thing went wrong on our special day! I had the rehearsal dinner there, which was absolutely delicious (barely had left overs!!!) and the ceremony was set up by the creek and as beautiful as we had imagined it. All the details were noticed and appreciated and it was all because of this wonderful, caring, talented team! I am so glad we chose this venue for our Wedding and had such wonderful people helping make it perfect and exceed our expectations!

Cypress Falls Event Center responded with the following comments:

Kristi and Kyle! You guys exuded LOVE, your family and friends were wonderful to work with and boy could your group DANCE! We loved your traditional style (leaving at your grand exit) but allowing your guests to continue celebrating in the Indoor Bar! You guys really made decisions that created a unique wedding weekend to merge two families from opposite sides of the country. We are so happy you are satisfied and can't wait to continue our relationship outside of work! We just can't quit you two :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely love this place! I fell in love with Cypress Falls Event Center when I found them online and had to see it in person! Once there Vanessa wooed us and started making my dream a reality! So very thankful for their creativity and willingness to take the little ideas I had and make them gorgeous, breathtaking views for everyone to enjoy!! Everyone from the hotel staff and to the wedding coordinator made our weekend so incredible! Thank you for making our wedding a day we will never forget and will continue to talk about forever!
Ryan and Jana Stewart

JENNEFER
04/19/2014

Let me start off by saying that Lynnsey and the rest of the staff at Cypress Falls go above and beyond just offering you a venue to host a wedding. Upon my arrival I found out that my cabin that I booked 6 months in advance (no affiliation to the Event Center) had been double booked! Not only did Lynnsey and her team find me another place to stay last minute, they did it without me even having to ask. The venue itself has the most serene backdrop for a wedding, our dogs even enjoyed a romp in the creek. I did all my planning on my own and with Lynnsey there to help out, everything went perfectly. She was there to help me every step of the way, from questions about catering to ideas about decor. They are helpful, creative, professional and best of all... fun to be around. I couldn't of asked for a better location or staff for my wedding. Everyone had a blast and everyone stayed on site, so the party went late into the night. Love the Event Center can't say enough good things about them!

Cypress Falls Event Center responded with the following comments:

Jennefer! We absolutely loved working with you and Mike! Your dress was to die for and we loved helping you set up and assisting you with information about our facility and area since you were planning from out of state. You were a beautiful AND fun bride and are honored to have you and your family as clients. Thank you for the sweet review. Lynnsey and Staff

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We couldn't have been happier with our venue choice. Cypress Falls provided us with everything we could have possibly imagined and more in a beautiful atmosphere! Lynnsey and her team are amazing! If you are looking for a great venue at an amazing price definitely check out Cypess Falls; they are perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a casual outdoor wedding and this area along the Cypress Creek with the falls in the background and under the large oak trees was the perfect location. The reception was also outdoors in the area between the ceremony site and the covered pavilion. Vanessa and Linnsey were very helpful and handled every thing that we asked for.
The Lodge is also on the property and some of our guests stayed there and had the convenience of walking to the wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a wonderful wedding and experience here! The staff is so friendly and Lynnsey and her mom make you feel like family! Easy to work with, around my schedule and any questions or concerns she was on top of things! They truly took my vision and made it a reality! I had so much going on I did everything myself so the week of it was a blessing knowing I was in good hands! A night we will always remember! Everyone else loved it as well! They are still staying it was the best wedding ever! They loved everything was right there, including their rooms! Every room had a different vibe! For your money and time best all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Without a doubt, Cypress Falls gets 5 stars across the board. Lynnsey and the Cypress Falls staff were incredibly helpful. All the potential problems we almost had before and during the wedding were avoided because Lynnsey and her team were always there with the perfect solution to help. For example, some of our decorations that we had shipped to Cypress Falls never made it. Lynnsey went out the first day of wedding prep to shop and find us replacements.

Lynnsey and her staff did an amazing job taking our decorations and setting them up. They saved us a ton of time so that my fiancé, our bridal party and I could spend it doing other things. Lynnsey just asked for a list of everything we needed help with and they got every single task done before the wedding. Seriously, we didn't have to worry about anything. Lynnsey and the Cypress Falls crew took care of it all.

Cypress Falls was definitely the most affordable venue, of all the places we visited. I think this may be due to the fact that they do not provide catering, which we preferred so that we could pick out the caterer ourselves. Since we had our wedding in October, we also saved some money by having our wedding during their off-peak time.

Cypress Falls provided the space for both the ceremony - creekside under a gorgeous, old tree - and the venue, which can be indoor or outdoor or both depending on the weather and your preferences. The flexibility in the space worked out so well for us because the weather ended out becoming really cold for our wedding, so we were able to have the ceremony outdoors during the day and the reception indoors for dinner.

Lastly, we loved that Cypress Falls also provided on-site accommodations because this allowed us to turn our wedding into a weekend-long party with our closest friends and family. The lodge really made the wedding weekend feel home-y and comfortable and just really us.

Thank you Cypress Falls!