Cute Cakes + Heavenly Cupcake

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We used Twin Oaks House and Gardens as our wedding venue and our cake was included in our wedding package.

We had Cute Cakes do our wedding cake and it was absolutely gorgeous. We showed a picture out of a magazine and they replicated the photo perfectly. The flavors were also amazing. I usually don't have carrot cake as my first choice for dessert, let alone a wedding cake, but this is what they are most popular for and I highly recommend it as well! Our cake was a mix of carrot with cream cheese frosting and pound cake with mocha cream. Sooooooo good! =)

071115_PREVIEWS-28.JPG

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and really delicious! I don't live in San Diego, so I worked with Allie over the phone. I told her about certain things that I liked from pictures that I saw of their cakes online, and they drew up a customized design. We also got to pick different delicious flavor for each layer of our tiered cake. Allie was flexible and easy to work with. The cake turned out beautifully, and was very moist and delicious. I thought we got an outstanding cake for the money with Cute Cakes. Photo of our cake: https://www.truephotographyweddings.com/event/lisa-andy#49

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cute Cakes made our wedding cake this passed weekend. It was beautiful! Exactly as I had pictured! Love it!

Recently Married

I would definitely recommend Cute Cakes to anyone looking for a wedding cake! They were amazing and were very professional! Our cake was beautiful and everything that we wanted!

Cute Cakes + Heavenly Cupcake responded with the following comments:

Hi Serena,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We loved making your wedding cake and are so glad to hear you loved it! Congratulations to you and your husband!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Cute Cakes in Escondido for our wedding cupcakes and they were absolutely delicious! Everyone commented on how great they looked. They were delivered on time and we were able to rent a cupcake tree from them to make it look awesome. When we went for our tasting, we chose 5 out of the 6 we tried for the actual wedding day…and we don't even like cake! I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cute Cakes in Escondido provided a 3-tier cake for our 4/17/15 wedding in Carlsbad. We began our wedding planning by attending the cake tasting. I am certain that it was my husband's favorite part of the wedding planning. On our wedding day, the cake arrived on time and was decorated to our specifications. Our guests truly enjoyed the delicious cake. I would not hesitate to recommend Cute Cakes to anyone planning a wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cute Cakes makes amazing wedding cakes! We got a 4-tiered wedding cake and it was absolutely gorgeous!!! Their cakes are moist and not too sweet, and fabulously decorated! We loved all of the flavors at our tasting--it was so hard to choose because we had so many favorites! They have a portfolio and can provide you with ideas, but they also let you run with your own as well--and customize your cake to your liking. Our guests loved our cake and raved about how delicious it was--I highly recommend Cute Cakes for anyone looking for a delicious as well as aesthetically amazing cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had our wedding at Green Gables Estate whom uses Cute Cakes & Heavenly Cupcakes. We scheduled our appointment at the Escondido store and much to our surprise when we arrived, there was a cute personalized sign and tasting waiting for us. We met with the owner Jill whom went out of her way to help understand our vision. We tried many different cake/filling/frosting combinations before coming up with the perfect one! We decided to go with a small tier cake and cupcakes. The flavors for the cake where white cake with lemon custard and raspberry mousse. We were able to choose 3 different flavored cupcakes and decided on the twisted love (white cake/red velvet mix) red velvet w/ cream cheese frosting, and salted caramel. The cake/cupcake table turned out beautiful!! More importantly the cake/cupcakes tasted delicious!!! Our guests are still talking about how good the cake & cupcakes were. Jill and her staff responded in a timely manner to any of my questions, were knowledgeable and friendly. They don't offer an anniversary cake because the cake/cupcakes were included in the GG package, however I will be going back to pick up a cupcake or two for our 1 year anniversary! Thanks guys for helping our wedding be extra special!

Cody
12/20/2014

The staff was very informative and helpful. The tasting was really hard because all the cakes were so delicious. The attention to detail on the cake was beautiful. They made the perfect grooms cake from my pictures and drawings my husband was totally blown away.

Recently Married

Best wedding cake I've ever had. So glad it was mine.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were so thrilled by our great experience at Cute Cakes! We found them through Wedding Wire and they were so conveniently located to our venue. Our favorite part of this process was definitely the cake tasting! The staff was so nice, attentive, and friendly. We went into this tasting with a loose idea of what we wanted at our wedding and in discussing with Allie, we were able to take our ideas and make them a reality! We did a 6 inch Strawberry cutting cake and 100 cupcakes with two different flavors (GF Red Velvet and Pumpkin) that were to die for! We loved their Gluten-free options and our guests with gluten allergies said they were the best cupcakes they had ever had! The cupcakes are big and worked perfect for our event. The amazing frosting on the Pumpkin cupcake was my absolute favorite. We cannot speak highly enough about Cute Cakes and can't wait to get an anniversary cake! :)

Recently Married

I knew picking out my wedding cake would be fun, afterall, you get to eat cake, but I never thought it'd be so difficult to make a decision. Every flavor was delicious and moist. Not your typical white, chocolate, or red velvet, I mean we got to choose from pound cakes, carrot and apple cakes, to every type of frosting, filling and everything inbetween. In the end we chose 3 different flavors: chocolate kaluha with mocha buttercream filling, lemon cake with lemon frosting (refreshing, not too tart), and pound cake with strawberry/raspberry filling. They also provided a gluten free cupcake for my MOH. Picking our design was easy, and Cute Cakes did an AMAZING job at replicating the design. I'm greatful that they had cost effective options that included sheet cake that looks exactly like the display cake when served to save on our budget. And I loved it even more when they said they'd keep all of our information to make us a "top tier" of our wedding cake come our 1 year anniversary (because nobody wants to risk the superstition of not eating the top tier, but even more so, nobody want to keep it in the freezer all year). Overall, my experience was wonderful! Customer service was great. Our cake not only looked amazing, it tasted amazing too. I had nightmares that I'd be eating left over cake for days after the wedding, and when it was all over, I couldn't get a bite if I tried, because it was all gone. delicious! I'm looking forward to our anniversary just thinking about it.

Recently Married

I ordered cupcakes and a small cake for my wedding and they were a hit! Heavenly really listened to what I wanted, and it turned out really well. During the tasting, Emily was so great and patient while my parents and I debated the merits of peanut butter chocolate versus cookie and cream (go for the cookies and cream) and didn't ever rush us. She was also great explaining exactly what cost what, and why.
Now the good stuff- the flavors are insane - especially the chocolate varieties - and my guests couldn't get enough! The display also turned out just the way I wanted it. I provided them with a variety of glass cake stands, and they arranged the cupcakes on them beautifully. Couldn't have asked for more.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I ordered cupcakes for my wedding instead of a cake. They turned out beautiful & so yummy! They are so easy to work with too. I was able to select 7 different flavors, and had mini cupcakes in addition to regular size. Great place, great service, and delicious cupcakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake tasting was incredible! We had so many cakes and fillings to choose from, and everything was SO DELICIOUS - it was difficult to choose a favorite! We settled on lemon cake with lemon creme filing. It was SO GOOD!!!! Our priority was flavor, but we lucked out, because Cute Cakes not only knows how to make a delicious cake - they also know how to make it beautiful! We had square tiers, and decided to save money by having the bottom two tiers made of styrofoam, and the top tier was real cake - the rest of the cake was sheet cake. We had (white) buttercream frosting, and asked for a (dark brown buttercream) tree with (blue fondant) birds and (yellow fondant) flowers to be designed on one side - they nailed it!! We could not be happier. I highly recommend Cute Cakes for your wedding cake (or any other special occasion, for that matter) - the cake looked and tasted amazing, and the price was more than fair - DEFINITELY an excellent value!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cute Cakes and Heavenly Cupcakes were fantastic! The ladies that I dealt with were very professional and helpful. My husband is gluten free so one tier of our wedding cake was gluten free and it was the most delicious gluten free cake that I have ever had! They decorated with our theme and made all four different sections in different flavors that were all delicious! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!