Cut the Cake Films

Value
Flexibility
Anonymous
12/08/2012

Cut the Cake did a wonderful job on my wedding day, and handled all the bumps in the road very well. The end product was fantastic and more than I had dreamed of!

arghudson
10/06/2012

Elizabeth and Brandon were great to work with. I found them last minute and they were very responsive. They offer a great deal with high quality product.

Cut the Cake Films responded with the following comments:

Thank you Anna! You were a joy to work with!

Rukeila
1 Review
09/07/2012

Cut the Cake Film's videographers Brandon and Elizabeth were awesome! They worked on my wedding on very short notice, they were everywhere capturing some of the most amazing footage and were super quick editing the video. Even my guests commented on how impressed they were with them! Budget-wise they are super flexible and will provide you with an unforgettable wedding video that will last a lifetime! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Cut the Cake Films responded with the following comments:

Ruth, thank you so much! Your wedding was a lot of fun to film.

Anne
1 Review
03/20/2010

Brandon did a wonderful job to catch all of the special things going on at our wedding and the way he edited our video shows them all. I was so happy to have him there. Very professional videography. Now I can watch it a million times over. Thank you Brandon!

Thank you Anne!