Custom Hitches

Custom Hitches

Austin, TX
Spike makes me smile. Spike always knows what she's doing. She's the real deal and always a pleasure to see her! Vote SPIKE G!!!!! for your officiant!
I've worked with Spike at several weddings in completely different settings. She is so positive, honest and intelligent. She loves what she does and she's very good at it. Easy going and totally confident, Spike somehow channels that energy straight to the nervous couples every time and puts them at ease. Love watching her work!
Spike is a wedding planners dream officiate. She gives my clients such personal attention and care with thier ceremonies which let's face it is why we're all there in the first place. No matter how many edits or questions or changes my clients have Spike is always there to guide them, give suggestions and support. As a planner having someone like this on my "team" is invaluable. I know my clients are in great hands with Spike and that she truly loves what she does. She is always on time and the rehearsal process is so smooth when she is there. I adore working with Spike and I am sure you willl too!