Cupcakes Couture

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Abriel's cupcakes are amazing! We were hooked after our first tasting. She is easy to work with, provides plenty of choices of flavors, as well as samples so that you can choose which ones you like the best. You can taste the high quality ingredients and freshness in the cupcakes as well. We went with mini-cupcakes so that our guests could eat several different kinds, and they were a huge hit!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Abriel at Cupcakes Couture is absolutely fabulous! She was so helpful in helping us select the perfect cupcakes, along with making sure all of the little details were taken care of along the way (helping us order the right cupcake liners / boxes, coordinating with our florist for set-up/display the day of etc.). Most importantly, the cupcakes were OUTSTANDING and ALL of our wedding guests raved about them during and after our reception!! I will definitely be coming back to Abriel for future family events and would HIGHLY recommend that anyone looking for high quality product/service give her a call!!! : )

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cupcake Couture was absolutely amazing!!! I would highly recommend using them to anyone who needs cupcakes for any event.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We can't thank you enough for the beautiful job on the cupcake bar at our wedding. It was amazing! It's such a unique and fun idea that I believe a number of our single guests will be stealing for their own receptions! :) Everyone loved the flavors, and beyond that, they truly enjoyed the experience. It was a joy to work with you both! Thank you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes Couture was wondeful. My guests raved about the cupcakes! They were cute and delicious!! So glad we did this instead of a boring old traditional wedding cake. Everyone loved sampling the different flavors! Her variety of flavors is endless which suited everyones tastebuds!! :) Will definitely use her again in the future for: birthdays, girl's night out, dinner parties, office meetings, etc!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Your cupcakes are to die for and I had everyone at my party asking about them. They all loved as well as my husband and I did! We will be back to order, but things recently have been hectic. Several parties coming up this month and several in the making for next month.

Thank you so much I appreciate it tremendously,

Elizabeth C. Nance

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I could not have been more HAPPIER than with Cupcakes Couture for my daughter's Sweet 16 birthday! We were so impressed with their cupcakes, their immediate response, and their professionalism! Their cost was definitely reasonable for such delicious, moist cupcakes with perfect 'whippy' frosting. We highly recommend Cupcakes Couture!!! They would also be sooo perfect for any wedding! They will do a beautiful job.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths