Cupcake Downsouth

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely fantastic cupcakes!!! These were a huge hit at our wedding and we didn't bring any home with us even though we ordered more than enough cupcakes...our guests ravished these!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Kristin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cupcake Downsouth was so easy to work with. Our guest loved the mini cupcakes and I feel as though we got a great value.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cupcake Downsouth was very easy to work with for our August wedding! The cupcakes were a hit among our guests and Maleia made the planning process simple and exciting!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The choice of cupcakes over a wedding cake, for us, was a choice of dessert preference...we both love cupcakes! However, working with Maleia Markgraf at Cupcake Down South was truly a pleasure! Maleia made sure that we had all the information needed to make our decisions (i.e. appropriate number of cupcakes to guests, flavors, pricing, display rental, etc.). The display was beautiful and we got so many compliments on how yummy the cupcakes were! We ordered 360 mini cupcakes (and a mega-cupcake for the cake cutting), and I believe we only took home about 20...just enough to save for our first anniversary.

We absolutely made the right choice...cupcakes over a wedding cake! Thank you Maleia and Cupcake Down South! You added a special touch to our wedding reception.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We made the decision to go with Cupcake instead of a traditional cake because we live in Charleston and absolutely LOVE their cupcakes! We have ordered from them before, but not in the quantity we ordered for the wedding. They were absolutely wonderful and flexible with the delivery. Everything turned out great and my family was even arguing about who got to take home the extras. We love Cupcake!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cup cakes were amazing and looked gorgeous on their stand.

• Wedding: 05/15/2014
Madeline
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall, Cupcake Downsouth was wonderful to work with! We had a small snag with the delivery charge for our order, but they were very responsive and professional in dealing with the issue right away.

We ordered 5 dozen mini cupcakes for our "rehearsal" dinner and had them delivered to the beach house where our wedding festivities took place. The order arrived correct, on-time, and everything was DELICIOUS! We had no leftovers! The giant red velvet cupcake we used for our "cake cutting" was so cute and a huge hit!

As someone who can't eat eggs or dairy, I was delighted to find out they had vegan cupcakes available! My guests told me they couldn't tell the difference between the vegan option and the rest of the cupcakes choices.

With reasonable prices, great service, and great tasting cupcakes, I highly recommend using Cupcake Downsouth for your next event!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Barbara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cupcakes down south was the most patient and professional company I've worked with. My wedding was amazing and the cupcakes were perfect. I really let cupcakes down south guide me in terms of flavors and the very cool arrangement they set up at the restaurant. My husband is gluten-free so all of our cupcakes for gluten-free which was an added bonus.

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
KEESHA
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the cupcakes were the most delicious cupcakes i have ever had!!! delivery was on time. everyone was professional and proficient!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Cupcakes were great. They were delivered to site for a small fee. They allowed us to do a free tasting. Then they allow you to pick flavors from that season. There were plenty of flavors to pick from. They were very helpful from the minute I contacted them to the day of my wedding.

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cupcake Down South did an amazing job with cupcakes for my reception. We were allowed to go to their store to do a free tasting. We were not disappointed. Everything we tasted was wonderful. I worked with Maleia Markgraf to place my order. She made it all so easy. Pick my flavors, tell her how many and done! They delivered the cupcakes to my reception venue on time. All of our guest raved about how great the cupcakes were.

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at my wedding said the cupcakes were amazing! I chose the mini ones and one mega one. The guest thought the mini ones were the perfect size and loved being able to try several different flavors. The mega one looked beatiful on top of all the minis. I was extremely happy & completely satisfied!

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cupcakes were delicious and ready when we needed them. They even added a special touch by putting sugared sprinkles on top to match the wedding colors. The chocolate icing is to die for!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cupcakes were beautiful, unique and delicious!!!!!!

• Wedding: 03/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rather than having a traditional wedding cake, my husband and I chose to have cupcakes at our relatively small wedding. The cupcakes were amazing! We tried several different bakeries in Charleston, but always kept coming back to our first choice, Cupcake. We had red velvet cupcakes, among a selection of the seasonal choices, and they were so delicious! I highly recommend Cupcake for your wedding or just to satisfy a sweet tooth! :-)

• Wedding: 07/02/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Soooooo good. We looked forward to the cupcakes as much as we did the actual ceremony, and the wait was worth it. We opted for a variety of the day's flavors for our special day. For the extra charge, we had the cupcakes delivered, which were delivered on time.

843-853-8181
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire