Cupcake Downsouth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Maleia was an absolute joy to work with while planning my wedding. She never hesitated to answer my 5,000 questions that I had throughout the planning process. Additionally, while visiting Charleston to do the taste testing, she and the other girls in the store greeted and treated us with such professionalism and respect. I highly recommend Cupcakes Downsouth for any occasion. Not to mention, their cupcakes are to die for!!!

Andrea
05/02/2015

Cupcake was extremely professional. They were on time with everything, not expensive, and everyone raved about the flavors!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes were provided as part of a wedding package from Reynolds Treasures. They were delicious! I am so glad I will be able to get them again on our anniversary!

Donna
03/13/2015

I worked with Maleia, she was very accommodating and helpful. The cake pops we used for favors were a big hit with all of our guests.

Marguerite
11/22/2014

Everyone LOVED the cupcakes!!!! We were certain from the start that CUPCAKE would be the choice for our daughter's fall wedding. Since she was a student at C of C- cupcake has become one of our Charleston Traditions. There were cupcakes as part of all of our family visists and important celebrations, so this would certainly be no different!
Our family and friends from near and far were happy with our choice- and the Jumbo cupcake for the cutting ceremony made our new son in law a red velvet believer too! His personal favorite was the vanilla cake with dark chocolate icing, which was also represented in our selections.
thanks again for your laid back, yet responsive contribution to our event! We are most grateful!

Kristin
11/15/2014

Absolutely fantastic cupcakes!!! These were a huge hit at our wedding and we didn't bring any home with us even though we ordered more than enough cupcakes...our guests ravished these!

Heather
09/20/2014

Cupcake Downsouth was so easy to work with. Our guest loved the mini cupcakes and I feel as though we got a great value.

Private User
Recently Married

Cupcake Downsouth was very easy to work with for our August wedding! The cupcakes were a hit among our guests and Maleia made the planning process simple and exciting!

Julie
06/28/2014

The choice of cupcakes over a wedding cake, for us, was a choice of dessert preference...we both love cupcakes! However, working with Maleia Markgraf at Cupcake Down South was truly a pleasure! Maleia made sure that we had all the information needed to make our decisions (i.e. appropriate number of cupcakes to guests, flavors, pricing, display rental, etc.). The display was beautiful and we got so many compliments on how yummy the cupcakes were! We ordered 360 mini cupcakes (and a mega-cupcake for the cake cutting), and I believe we only took home about 20...just enough to save for our first anniversary.

We absolutely made the right choice...cupcakes over a wedding cake! Thank you Maleia and Cupcake Down South! You added a special touch to our wedding reception.

Lisa
05/17/2014

We made the decision to go with Cupcake instead of a traditional cake because we live in Charleston and absolutely LOVE their cupcakes! We have ordered from them before, but not in the quantity we ordered for the wedding. They were absolutely wonderful and flexible with the delivery. Everything turned out great and my family was even arguing about who got to take home the extras. We love Cupcake!

Madeline
05/15/2014

The cup cakes were amazing and looked gorgeous on their stand.

Barbara
05/03/2014

Overall, Cupcake Downsouth was wonderful to work with! We had a small snag with the delivery charge for our order, but they were very responsive and professional in dealing with the issue right away.

We ordered 5 dozen mini cupcakes for our "rehearsal" dinner and had them delivered to the beach house where our wedding festivities took place. The order arrived correct, on-time, and everything was DELICIOUS! We had no leftovers! The giant red velvet cupcake we used for our "cake cutting" was so cute and a huge hit!

As someone who can't eat eggs or dairy, I was delighted to find out they had vegan cupcakes available! My guests told me they couldn't tell the difference between the vegan option and the rest of the cupcakes choices.

With reasonable prices, great service, and great tasting cupcakes, I highly recommend using Cupcake Downsouth for your next event!

KEESHA
05/02/2014

Cupcakes down south was the most patient and professional company I've worked with. My wedding was amazing and the cupcakes were perfect. I really let cupcakes down south guide me in terms of flavors and the very cool arrangement they set up at the restaurant. My husband is gluten-free so all of our cupcakes for gluten-free which was an added bonus.

Private User
1+ year ago

the cupcakes were the most delicious cupcakes i have ever had!!! delivery was on time. everyone was professional and proficient!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes were great. They were delivered to site for a small fee. They allowed us to do a free tasting. Then they allow you to pick flavors from that season. There were plenty of flavors to pick from. They were very helpful from the minute I contacted them to the day of my wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cupcake Down South did an amazing job with cupcakes for my reception. We were allowed to go to their store to do a free tasting. We were not disappointed. Everything we tasted was wonderful. I worked with Maleia Markgraf to place my order. She made it all so easy. Pick my flavors, tell her how many and done! They delivered the cupcakes to my reception venue on time. All of our guest raved about how great the cupcakes were.