Culinary Creations Catering

Culinary Creations Catering

216 Fern Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, French Service, Hors d'o...
Maximum capacity: 500

(4.7 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janine was amazing! (Culinary Creations Catering) She has a great bubbly personality that immediately makes you feel at ease. She did a free tasting at our venue (our home) and the food was delicious and had a very "from scratch" taste. Janine was able to work within our budget and provide exactly what we needed. She was flexible in making changes to the menu and the services to align with what I had envisioned. Gluten-free and Dairy -free options were great and the cheese platter was devoured. Janine was easy to work with and the only caterer in the area that could offer organic and green service as possible within our price range.
The day of the wedding went smoothy and there was plenty to eat! Her crew was great, food kept appearing and mess disappeared. She even brought me a plate of food so I was able to eat and try things! (As any bride knows- it is difficult to get a chance to eat at your own wedding) Everyone said the food was fabulous and I agree. Thank you Janine and crew for your help in making our special day a success :)

• Wedding: 10/08/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janine is awesome! She is very reasonable, friendly and aware of your budget, she worked with us in making it affordable and the food was really good. My husband and I were very happy with Culinary Creations and definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very first inquiry to the BIG DAY--I felt nothing but comfort and ease. The food was delicious, but the service was top notch.

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Culinary Creations catered our wedding and we had over 200 guests. We needed a special menu because some of the guests were vegetarian. The staff at Culinary Creations was very flexible with their menu options.\r\nWe were very pleased with all the foods and the presentation that Janine created for us. She and her staff were very professional.\r\nThey bent over backwards to see that each guest was well taken care of. \r\nI have recommended Culinary Creations Catering to many of my friends who are getting married soon and I expect that they will be pleased with them as I was!

• Wedding: 12/30/2009
Profile Picture
Sue
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about culinary creations. They did the catering for my wedding. The wedding was 120 people in a national park in Saratoga. The food was wonderful. We got the steak, the paella several side dishes and salad. Everything was fresh. perfectly seasoned and cooked and delicious. Guests raved about it. Janine also did more than a normal catering company would do. She worked with us on set up, linens, coordinated with the bartenders. She indulged my bridezilla desire to do several walk throughs at the wedding site. She made the whole event run beautifully. She also worked within my budget and her prices are more than reasonable. Also, culinary creations are very eco-friendly. They helped us make our wedding a green one!

• Wedding: 08/26/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Culinary Creations provided an excellent lunch for 100 of our wedding guests. We chose our menu by sampling the various dishes offered. The food was delicious and the service was so efficient. All the staff of Culinary Creations was helpful. Our guests enjoyed the variety of fresh food. We were both so glad to have the culinary part of our wedding shine with the rest of the day.

• Wedding: 03/11/2007
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janine was very helpful in helping us create a pleasurable dining experience for our wedding. She also helped us find other vendors and worked with our dietary restrictions all while giving us a very reasonable price. Quality food and service as well as a lot of knowledge she is a great choice for any event.

• Wedding: 10/07/2006
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janine provided the catering at a reception for my son and his wife. We were extremely pleased with the event and Janine's friendly and helpful service.

Since that time, I have attended several functions at which Janine has provided catering and I have always been very pleased to see her and enjoy the catering that she has undertaken.

• Wedding: 08/20/2005
831-246-2389
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards