Cuisiniers

Cuisiniers

5470 Lake Howell Road
Winter Park, FL 32792 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 2000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty B...

4.7
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best caterer in town! Food is fantastic, staff amazing and so accommodating. They made the wedding process easy, and so enjoyable. Love them!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Ashley
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have many dietary restrictions within our family and friends, so hiring a caterer that could accommodate everything without sacrificing taste or breaking the bank was important. Our planner recommended them, and we loved everything, from the initial meeting and tasting through the last bite!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chef Jamie and his team are amazing! I have used them many times for corporate events over the last few years, so when it came time to cater my wedding, they were my absolute first choice! Not only is their service team awesome (shout outs to Juliano and David), but so is the food! I did not feel like my wedding (of about 60 people) was "massed produced" like so many banquet venues would normally make you feel. I would definitely recommend them!!

• Wedding: 04/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jamie (head chef), Marlene, and the entire Cuisiniers team was a pleasure to work with. Their experience and expertise was invaluable, not only for creating a delicious menu but for helping make the entire event go smoothly. Cuisiniers handled my chair rental so I did not have to deal with the vendor separately. The food was FANTASTIC and people have been raving about it! I heard stories about people trying to take the extras of the plated salad we served and I am still craving their crab cakes appetizer and famous mac and cheese side dish. All of the food was perfect and received so many compliments (tip- the men seemed to go crazy for the lamb lollipops). Their attention to detail was wonderful, from the look of the buffet and the tables, to the adorable to-go picnic basket they packed us. My husband and I showed up at our hotel at the same time as another bride and groom who had a small plastic bag of their leftovers. Not us! We had a huge picnic basket of everything we served with sparkling wine, cloth napkins, and plastic champagne flutes- we feasted for two days :) Loved having Cuisiniers cater our wedding and want to be invited to anyone's wedding who books them, especially if you are serving the crab cakes ;)

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Cammy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We started off trying all of the popular catering companies when we accidentally found Cuisiniers Catering. Once we had a tasting with them, we were blown away! Not only was their pricing less than the others we checked, their food was significantly better. Our food menu was an Italian buffet and Chef Jamie made excellent recommendations and created the perfect menu for us. Everyone talked about how delicious the food was. Connie was actually at the wedding monitoring the staff and everything went smoothly. I can't recommend them highly enough!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chef Jamie and cuisiniers catered our wedding in Nov 2012. From start to finish Jamie was a pleasure to work with personally as well as working extremely well with my other service providers. He is extremely professional, reliable and like-able!!! His food was out of this world! We still talk about the giant pork chops, lobster risotto, salmon and the best ever pazinella salad! Jamie took my vision for our meal and made it better than I could have imagined! His staff were fantastic and his pricing (for what you get) is really reasonable!! I would recommend cuisiniers without any hesitation what so ever! I just wish I had more reasons to use them!!!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We went on several other tastings before Cuisiniers, and they were all the same. Premade selection of typical wedding food and cocktail appetizers that wouldn’t hold for 5 minutes. Cuisiniers was different. I met with Connie just to go over my thoughts and food likes and dislikes at our first meeting. After that I scheduled a meeting for my fiancé and I to taste the food that they prepared based on what I said we liked to eat. I was at least 20 minutes late to the tasting, and was afraid the food would show it. Chef Jamie calmed me down as soon as I ran through the door. He poured us a glass of wine and took us into the kitchen where we sat and watched them prepare our food. He spoke with us and asked us questions throughout the meal, but he also gave us time to talk amongst ourselves to discuss the cuisine. I was sold, the food was excellent. They even recreated a tuna nacho appetizer from our favorite restaurant.
The day of the wedding I didn’t get to try the appetizers at cocktail hour, but I heard about them from everyone; “what was that tuna dish”, “that was the best crab cake”, and “the bruschetta was perfect.” I did however get to enjoy the fabulous dinner. We had a plated salad and a buffet dinner. The food was incredible! The service was excellent, and I never saw the line backed up at the buffet. It did not taste anything like the typical “wedding food” that we are all used to having. The salmon was cooked perfectly, the tenderloin was great, and the shrimp mac n cheese was out of this world!
I could not have asked for better food and service. I would/will refer anyone to Cuisiniers for any event, and I know that they will be our go to service for all future events. This is one choice that is easy for any future bride, just set up an appointment and you can taste the difference!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Wendy
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The service and food at my reception was amazing. I had 220 guests and my family was talking about how great the food was days after the wedding. In retrospect, I look back and was very pleased with the service for such a large number of people

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Picking a wedding caterer can be a somewhat overwhelming process, as there are numerous vendors in the Orlando area and it’s hard to know what makes any one better than another. Our reception venue mandated that we choose from a list of approved-vendors so our choices were limited to about 4 companies.CUISINIERS CATERED CUISINE & EVENTS was the the first caterer we set up a meeting with, and after meeting with a few other vendors, there was definitely NO comparison and we knew CUISINIERS was our choice. I found that other vendors are completely overpriced, impersonal, and have grown too large to provide face-to-face service and customer satisfaction. CUISINIERS provides amazing personal attention and even more amazing food.

We were easily able to set up an initial appointment with Connie Clark at CUISINIERS. Connie was very friendly and knowledgeable during our first meeting-I liked her immediately. I will caution folks that CUISINIERS does offer more of a “foodie” or “fancy cocktail party” approach to a lot of its dishes but don’t let that intimidate you. They will work to put together a menu that is perfect for any palette and any group. For example, CUISINIERS offers signature items such as mac-n-cheese with either lobster or crab. In this instance, I knew our guests (lots of kids) might not like something more gourmet, so we were able to order a toned down mac-n-cheese. But regular really isn’t regular at CUISINIERS; it’s still full of yummy gourmet cheeses and elevated ingredients that make it a definite standout!! Another standout on our list of items was the guacamole – my dad says it is the best he has ever had. Overall, we were able to craft a very varied selection of buffet items/stations, and even a pulled pork slider late-night snack. CUISINIERS was able to provide the more contemporary feel of food, without being too intimidating for a broad guest-list.

A distinction from some of the other Orlando vendors is that CUISINIERS does not do a variety of events per night; that was nice knowing that CUISINIERS main focus would be on our reception and not for example, 10 other receptions spread out across town. They use fresh ingredients and their prices really are fair, especially for the quality of food you get. Connie also made it easy to incorporate food choices and pricing for children, and also our wedding-day vendors. We were also able to work with Connie to provide linens for our space, and again, she was so easy to work with and definitely flexible when we had last-minute layout and linen changes. Throughout the entire process, Connie and the staff at CUISINIERS were able to effectively coordinate with our venue and all of our vendors before and during the reception to keep things running smoothly. Another nice touch was that a bride & groom tray of appetizers was especially set-aside from our cocktail hour and we were able to sit in a private room and sample all of those items, while our guests were making their way upstairs to the dinner portion of the reception. From what all of our guests have said, the food at the cocktail hour as well as the dinner stations was fabulous and some of the best wedding food they had ever had. It was also displayed and presented beautifully. Another great extra, was that we had a bride & groom picnic packed up for us full of all of our yummy dinner items. We feasted on that the next day and enjoyed the leftovers.

The whole process was super flawless, which made for no-stress wedding planning. Overall, Connie was super friendly and easy to work with. You can tell CUISINIERS really loves what they do and they care about each bride and groom. CUISINIERS is a great vendor and I highly recommend their services – they will not disappoint!! They exceeded our expectations and are the STANDOUT as far as catering vendors go in Orlando. Great food | Great experience!

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was 1/7/2011. Connie and the staff at Cuisiniers were very professional. Connie was a big help during the planning process! The food was AMAZING!! Our guests said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding!

• Wedding: 01/07/2011
3.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Must say wonderful food.

They were quite accommodating also, but too serious; almost angry. Some of the servers even made my guests uncomfortable because they were too serious and seemed bored.

Did not serve the cake and ran away with a portion of the chocolate part even though the vanilla portion was much larger!

We asked to end early (we did pay for a longer time though) to send off the bride and groom and they stripped the room within 10 min! Some of my guests even left their belongings on the table only to find them laid on the center of a stripped table. I'll blame erroneous communication but I would not use them again for any future event.

But once again I must admit the food was complimented.

• Wedding: 08/27/2010
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

Food was rushed tasted salty, had planned for three events within the same day and were rushing people through the meals.

• Wedding: 08/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was in May 2010 and its been nearly 2 months and people are still talking about the food. Everything from the hors d'oeuvres to the salad and main dishes - i find myself craving the shrimp and penne. I couldnt have asked for anything more and i definately recommend Cuisiners to anyone looking to cater any event. They truly take pride in what they do and it shows in their end product! Thank you again Chef Jamie McFadden & his Cuisiners team!

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Amazing Food!!! We got so many compliments on our food at the wedding. Everything was so good. And the service at the wedding was great. Also, the prices were very affordable for what we got. Overall, very impressed with Cuisiners!

• Wedding: 03/05/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not get enough compliments about this company. I own a restaurant and my fear of wedding food is that it is always just average but Cuisiniers proved me wrong. Very professional, enough staff and plenty of high quality food. I even had other vendors tell how impressed they were with my caterer. They have alot of options to make banquet food not banquet food. Plus I the pirces are reasonable with many choices to choose from. WOW, is all I can say.
(I want just married on Oct 11, 2009)

• Wedding: 10/11/2009