Crystal's Elegant Affairs

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
Our dream wedding came true with Crystal and her staff! Our guests kept telling us that it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended, and so much of that was due to the help of Crystal's Elegant Affairs wedding coordination. Our wedding was such a blast!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Effective, capable, efficient, simply the best!!!! Crystal was a wonderful day-of-coordinator. She knew every detail of the wedding day (had me complete a packet itemizing the details of my wedding so that nothing would be missed) and followed through on everything she promised. I worried about "nothing" on my wedding day!!!! Most brides can't say this, but with Crystal in charge you absolutely will enjoy your day!!!!

Tiffany
Wedding Date (12/9/12)
Wedding: 12/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Crystal and her team were lifesavers! My venue was a disaster and they totally helped make my day special. Thank you so much Crystal and Matt!
Wedding: 09/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had a horrible wedding planner at first, I hired Crystal and she organized every aspect of my wedding. When my high heels got uncomfortable during pictures she gave me her shoes. She is very friendly and professional.
Wedding: 06/30/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Crystal and her assistant, Brittany did a great job on our wedding day! I only used her for Day of Services, but she was great! In the months leading up to the wedding, she was available to answer any questions I had and go over anything I needed help with. On the day of our wedding, I didn't see her that much, but I'm sure she was off doing her thing. Crystal got on the floor to put my sandals on after the ceremony & pictures and she and Brittany both had gone around looking for our cutting plate that someone had taken before we even got to cut the cake. I thought I would be able to do the day with out a coordinator, but now I know it is a MUST for at least a Day of person!
Wedding: 03/31/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

adri21ana 2 Reviews
I hired Crystal for my August 2011 wedding. I didn't plan on having a day-of-coordinator but I am soooo beyond glad that I did. I did not want to have to worry about anything but enjoying our wedding day and Crystal was always by my side to help with anything I needed so I had no worries that day. She was extremely helpful and stuck around all night to ensure everything went well. She also had great prices! I would highly recommend her. She's awesome! :)
Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Crystal was beyond amazing. I highly recommend her as a coordinator. My wedding day was stress free and beautiful thanks to her.
Crystal's Elegant Affairs responded with the following comments:
Thank You! It was such a pleasure working with Valerie, her wedding reception was beautiful and she was such an amazing client to work with.
Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Crystal made my daughter, Jessica, a wonderful wedding to remember. She was always by Jessica's side. If a question needed answered, she knew the answer, and if something needed done, it got done. The people that she works with, photographers, caterers, etc. are professional and easy to work with. Only tears of happiness were present at Jessica's wedding. Crystal knows how to get it done and get it done right!
Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Weddings sure are stressful....thought that I would for sure lose my mind. Crystal is definitely one of the BEST wedding coordinators out there. If I would have had my way...she would have done all the planning for me. She is one of a kind and made my special day even better. Brides....be smart and invest in a wedding coordinator for the full service not just day of. It is worth it. Crystal is fabulous.

Sincerely,
Jessica Scheller
Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Im consider myself detail oriented and pride myself on my ability to plan (after all I am a teacher, I plan on a daily basis!) and I originally thought I could handle all the wedding planning on my own. As it got closer to the date, I started to panic, and had nightmares of things going wrong. Thankfully, I soon meet Crystal and I am so glad I did, I felt so much better afterwards. After meeting with her at a Starbucks, we hit it right off and signed the contract for a Day of Coordinator on the spot. Thereafter she would check in with me weekly, keeping things in order and making sure nothing was forgotten. I was amazed with all the things Crystal did, I thought day of coordination just dealt with the day of. Instead, I felt she was always communicating with me. Out of ALL the vendors I dealt with, Crystal was always prompt to respond back within a few hours, not days like others. It was her reliability that made me feel at ease throughout the wedding planning.

Crystal dealt with an unresponsive florist the day before the wedding. Had she not dealt with them I think I would have gone crazy! It was a relief having her handle the last minute details. I think I would have turned into a bridezilla without her.

On the day of the wedding, I forgot the escort cards! My venue had changed the seating layout without informing me, so I had to redo the escort cards. I had forgotten the new cards that were made at home the day of the wedding. Quickly I informed Crystal and she devised a plan to get the people where we wanted them to sit. Having her the day of the wedding made things so much better for us. We felt more calm knowing she was handling everything, and she did a good job of it! She fixed the escort card mess and made sure everything ran smoothly and on time through out the day.

Crystal made our day. I cannot emphasize what a great help she was and how much it meant to have her there that day. We were able to enjoy ourselves thanks to her. Im so glad I was able to count on her.

If you're like me, and think you can handle it all on your own, think again. You never know what will go wrong the day of and it is such a relief to have a professional like Crystal making sure your vision turns into reality.

Cheers to Crystal

Wedding: 09/17/2010

geydi 1 Reviews
Thank you, Crystal.
I am the mother of the bride.
You coordinated Karla's and Elvis wedding on 7/31/10 at the Olympic Collection.
I just want to say thank you for the wonderful and professional job you did at my daughter's wedding, i do not know how you did but all the guests had a sit even the ones that didn't RSVP, you handled everything so well, even the garder, that i didn't have to worry. I recommend crystal very highly and will definitely hire for my next event. Thank you.
Wedding: 08/31/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Crystal always responded to my needs and listened to what I had to say without imposing her ideas. A good wedding planner knows when and how to respond to a bride, like myself, who works on a budget and has all of the wedding plans in her head. That's a tough feat, so good job Crystal! I recommend her for your next wedding.
Crystal's Elegant Affairs responded with the following comments:
Thank you ! It was such an honor and a pleasure to work with such an amazing couple. The wedding was so beautiful and the bride and groom looked awesome. I wish you both many happy years to come.
Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Crystal annnd her associate did an awesome job coordinating on the day of the wedding! She made me my garder in less than 5 minutes and it was beautiful! You did a great job seating all of my guests and making sure everything was where it was supposed to be! Thank you for your hard work on the day of!!
Crystal's Elegant Affairs responded with the following comments:
Thank you ! It was a pleasure working with you on such short notice. My favorite part of the day was the garter. Your wedding reception was simply beautiful and breathtaking and It was an honor to be apart of such a wonderful experience. I wish you both many happy years to come.
Wedding: 07/31/2010
Crystal,

I had so much fun at the Bridal Fair. Everything turned out GREAT. I appreciate your professionalism and making sure we had everything we needed. I hope to work with you again in the future. Thanks

Mika McClain
Wedding: 06/08/2010
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Crystal was in constant communication and dealt with every problem that came her way with efficiency and knowhow. She was a pleasure to work with and I would highly reccomend her services to any bride looking for a designer / planner.
Wedding: 03/27/2010
 951-526-9793
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire