Reviews (1)

• Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Gracie 13 Reviews
I did a boudoir shoot as part of my DH's groom's gift. He LOVED it!!

Nancy is incredibly talented and is an all around A+ person. She made me feel very comfortable and confident. I'm right at the border of being able to shop in "regular" stores instead of plus sized stores. For a long time, I just didn't want to have my picture taken. Like I said, Nancy made me feel confident while taking pictures. I was blown away by the finished products! I actually had trouble choosing ONE picture to have printed to give him on our wedding day. My plan was to give him one print and write him a note on the back saying that he has an appt to choose 35 prints for a personalized album. He NEVER made it to the note! It was the FIRST thing he wanted to talk to me about when we finally had a quiet moment together at our wedding. It wasn't until then that he realized that he would be getting an entire album. I don't think he was ready for that knowledge! HA! Needless to say, he had trouble narrowing it down to 35 pictures because Nancy did SUCH an amazing job....so he's getting an album with almost 60 pictures.

I know, you might think - "A lingerie shoot? Isn't that kinda trashy?" I can't tell you enough how AMAZING Nancy is. She took SUCH classy pictures. Two of my friends (also brides in 2011) went to her too and they LOVED her! I bought my sister (2012 bride) a package so she can do her own shoot....I'm so excited for her to do it! It really is a confidence booster!!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Compare Now