Cross Creek Ranch

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can seriously not write enough wonderful things about CCR. I loved absolutely everything about our experience!! They were quick to respond to my initial questions, our tour was wonderful, and I knew immediately this was where I wanted my wedding. I emailed them a million different times about a million different things, and Heather and Katie were so fast to respond and always SO helpful. We met with Katie for our final meeting, and she was so wonderful in getting my ideas down onto paper. Heather was the actual wedding coordinator for the day. When we arrived at the ranch for the rehearsal, we discovered that the ranch was soaking wet from all of the melted snow and that there was no way to have our ceremony under the outside area. I was on the verge of a panic attack, but Heather gently guided me over to the pavilion, explained in detail how beautiful it could look, and calmed all of my fears and anxieties. The ceremony was still perfect, even though we had to go to plan B. Also, I was a DIY bride who showed up with SO much decor I had made. I was nervous about getting it all set up, but Heather took it on with great ease and handled almost all of it. Whatever she couldn't handle was easily passed to my family members. The whole wedding flowed so smoothly. She did an amazing job with the flow of the ceremony and the flow of the reception! Even when we made last minute changes to our departure, she handled it all with ease. My family is still talking about how easy she made clean up too! And oh, did I mention the amazing value that this place is?? With food and flowers included in the price, you can't go wrong. Seriously, if you are looking for a rustic ranch venue in DFW... CHOOSE THIS ONE!!! I would choose it over and over again. Thank you CCR for my most perfect wedding day!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The experience with CCR has been incredible. They are very expedient in their correspondence, they have answers and solutions to all questions and quandaries, and they are willing to do everything they can to accommodate what you want.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Heather and Katie at Cross Creek Ranch were wonderful to work with! Our wedding and reception could not have gone any better. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had.

On a day when so much is going on, it was nice to not have to worry about how things were set up and if vendors made deliveries. Heather took care of it all!

Donna
10/18/2014

Cross Creek Ranch is wonderful when you want your wedding all in one place. They have a beautiful backdrop for an outdoor wedding and a rustic ranch house for a reception. All in one pricing includes the catering and flowers for the ceremony and reception. They went out of their way to make it beautiful and the event planner ran everything smoothly the day of the wedding.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I can't say enough good things about this venue and the people who work there. I knew from the second that I stepped onto the grounds that it was where I wanted to have my wedding. From the beginning the ladies that I worked with were so helpful and kind, Katie and Heather are amazing. On the actual wedding day the staff just blew my mind. The flowers that they did were absolutely stunning, the lighting was perfect and their service from start to end was flawless. There were a few crises averted thanks to them as well. My florist forget to leave flowers for my cake and they used flowers left over from our altar and made the cake look stunning. We also forget to bring sparklers and they stepped in and let us use some they had leftover. They were always one step ahead of us and it was great. My in laws were so not looking forward to the tear down but by the time got back from changing their clothes all of our stuff was ready to go, it just needed to be loaded into their car. Again, I can't say enough about this place, the grounds is beautiful and the staff is outstanding. You will not go wrong in choosing this place.

Karen
09/26/2014

What a perfect place for a beautiful Texas wedding!!! The outdoor ceremony was just what my daughter has dreamed of and the log cabin for the reception was a beautifully rustic and warm place for the reception!! Everything we needed was provided graciously and very professionally!! You guys did an amazing job.
Thank you!

Recently Married

We had my daughters reception at Cross Creek ranch and it was perfect. They are wonderful to work with. They decorated the room just beautifully and was exactly waht my daughter wanted. I would highly recommend Cross Creek ranch.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was looking for a rustic venue with an outdoor area for our ceremony and Cross Creek Ranch is all of that and more! The price is great for all that you get. Not only do they handle the food but the flowers and the decor. I had a bunch of added decor that I wanted set up and Heather did an amazing job setting it up. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made the place absolutely breath taking. The flowers were beyond beautiful...we had SO many of our guest say how beautiful the place was.

The outside ceremony area is absolutely stunning. The alter is beautiful and they add beautiful flowers...it was perfect.

This venue is AMAZING! Highly recommend it. Our wedding on 8/2/14 was beyond perfect and I give most of the credit to Cross Creek Ranch!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue rocks! So much value for your money - the staff was great and my special day turned out beautiful! HIGHLY recommend them

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are a bride who is looking for a place that has it all, look no further than Cross Creek Ranch. I knew right after talking with Heather, that this was my place. From flowers to catering and decor, Cross Creek takes care of it all! My guests went on and on about how my wedding was like a fairytale and it truly was. I was blessed with a rainbow over my outdoor ceremony and more than that, I was blessed with Heather and Katie to make my wedding day everything I had hoped it would be. My guests knew exactly where to go, when to eat, and how to have a good time! It was just perfect and I can't thank them enough for the hard work that they put forth on May 31st!

Christina
05/24/2014

This venue is amazing! If you are looking for a place for a family friendly, open atmosphere and friendly staff, book this place immediately!! Our wedding was here in late May of 2014. They not only set up the inside beautiful! But also had the outside set up with tons of games for the younger crowd! Everyone had an absolute blast and the staff took care of every detail! They are amazing!!

Nicole
05/18/2014

I am so happy we chose to have our wedding here. The venue was gorgeous and all of our guest kept talking about how nice everything was. Plus, Heather, Katie and the other staff are amazing and so great to work with. They took the stress out of everything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was a blast and the venue was absolutely amazing. All the details were perfect and the whole day went smoothly and it was all thanks to Katie and her team. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone and even have already!

1+ year ago

If you're looking for a venue with a beautiful outdoor ceremony site and huge hall for a reception, visit the Cross Creek Ranch! The outdoor site is what drew us to the venue, it was exactly what we were looking for. But everything else about the venue is what sold us. Heather and Katy were easy to work with and they helped me create such a beautiful wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a beautiful venue! Katie and Heather couldn't have been better... they were so great! The value for this venue is also awesome. Anything questions that i had, they responded to my emails quickly. When I wanted to add something on at the two week mark, they accommodated without hesitation. I cannot rave enough about how much I recommend them! It ended up icing on my wedding day, but they completely came through and accommodated to make it absolutely wonderful. I have zero regrets choosing Cross Creek Ranch (Swingin' D)!!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Our day was perfect the staff was wonderful!! It was more than we could have asked for. Everything ran smoothly and was so easy since it was all included! Thanks again to Katie, Heather and their staff.