Creative Unlimited, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The crew on Creative Unlimited were absolutely amazing!!!! I really couldn't ask for anything more and completely understood my vision. Everyone at Creative Unlimited were professional and every nice. They really capture every single moment and looking through the pictures brings me right back to that moment. Every single picture came out absolutely stunning! It is so hard to pick out pictures to print out because there are sooooo many amazing pictures to choice from. I highly recommend using Creative Unlimited. They will completely mold to your vision and make it 100x better then what you are excepting.

Services Used: Photography
meredith
09/27/2014

Frankly, I wasn't interested in videography for our wedding. It was something my mother wanted to have, so I did some quick searching on WeddingWire and booked with Eric because he was local, his prices fit my budget, and I really couldn't be bothered with another decision at that point. Man, did I luck out! Our wedding highlight video is spectacular, and truly captures the best parts of the day. Our parents loved getting their blu-ray copies as their own keepsakes, too. What's more, Eric listened to my comments on what I liked (and didn't like) about other highlight videos and made sure to incorporate (or eliminate) elements based on my preferences. We have such a special keepsake from our day, which we honestly watch ALL THE TIME. We've gotten so, so many compliments, and we also have something like eight hours of raw footage we can always have re-edited into a longer video down the line if we like. Let this be a lesson-- listen to your mother, she usually knows best, and hire Creative Unlimited for your videography needs.

Services Used: Videography

Fantastic video!! My fiancé and I did not budget in for a videographer for our wedding because we didn't think it was a necessary expense, how very wrong we were. At the last minute I realized how important a video was and was fortunate enough to find Eric at Creative Unlimited the week before our wedding. What an incredible find! My fiancé and I could not be any happier with the way everything turned out. Eric did a fantastic job capturing all of the emotions and beautiful scenery from the day! We will treasure the video forever! Eric was also extremely personable and fun to work with the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend Eric and Creative Limited to video your special event! You will not be dissappointed!

Michelle
09/05/2014

One of the BEST decisions we made when planning our wedding was to hire Creative Unlimited for photo and video. Eric came highly recommended by my husband's cousin and sister -- and after viewing their photos/videos, we were instantly impressed. After meeting with Eric, I was relieved that he was not pushy, had a great sense of humor and took the time to explain the various packages he offers.

We were hesitant at first to buy the video package and the 2nd photographer - but Eric explained the benefits of both. And we are SO thankful he did!! We were able to have coverage of both myself and my groom getting ready in different locations - plus the different angles at the church during our vows is priceless.

Eric and his team were such fun during our wedding day! They were laughing with us the entire time. And most importantly, our photos are absolutely stunning and our video exceeded all expectations. Incredibly artistic, classy, and timeless. Thank you to Creative Unlimited for understanding the importance of your work.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Let me start by saying that if there was any way to rate Eric Pomerantz and his company a 10/5 I would have done so without a second thought. From the moment I first called Eric to inquire about pricing and the various options to help me capture the moment of my proposal with photography and video, Eric was extremely helpful. He brought a great perspective, ideas, and was very professional. We discussed my plans (which included a hidden microphone and hiding in the bushes for quite some time) and he helped it all come to fruition beyond anything I could have imagined or expected. The video of the proposal came out amazingly well, he was there for me the entire time I was planning and even made some last minute adjustments on the day before based on our discussions. I want to thank Eric and Creative Unlimited for capturing this amazing moment in my life soo well!! While this is not a review for a wedding I do feel that if Eric is willing to go above and beyond like he did for me, he can capture your special day just as good as he captured mine :)

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

This review is for services rendered for my proposal.

After some mishap with a previous vendor, I happened upon Eric and Creative Unlimited through some last minute Internet searching. And I truly lucked out! With a little over a week till my proposal, I sought out Eric's services to capture and preserve the moment to be cherished later. Eric was not only very friendly and accommodating, but provided great insight into the planning as I had planned the proposal at a movie hall. Eric and his team had never worked under such conditions (the movie hall would be in pitch darkness) but he welcomed the challenge and made great suggestions and did a great job of directing the effort on the day itself. Thanks to Eric and his team, a lifetime milestone was captured beautifully. I especially am thankful for how my fiancee's reactions were captured as she was watching the video. Something both of us will cherish forever.

I would highly recommend Eric and his team!

Tracy
12/13/2013

I would absolutely recommend Eric with Creative Unlimited if you are looking for a videographer. He is super nice and very easy to work with. You will be amazed at his work.

Services Used: Videography

I Have to start off by saying that your wedding day is supposed to be the best day of your life..all of your hard work goes into hope for the perfect day and Creative Unlimted makes that day so easy for you. Eric and Dave were amazing and you didnt even know they were there. Eric didnt feel like your videographer he felt like your friend and he actually has become a friend of ours. Video is so incredibly important to get for your wedding day. If I had to choose between video and pictures I would pick video..someone else can snap millions of pictures for you but video is special...I have watched mine over and over again alone and with my family and it doesnt get old... you live that day over and over again. If I have any advice for wedding planning it is to get video and get it with Creative Unlimted. Our video is like your watching a movie...the creativity that they put into it is one of a kind. Thank you sooo much guys!

Services Used: Videography

My cousin and her husband hired Creative Unlimited back in 2007 for their services and after seeing her wedding video, I knew I wanted to hire them someday. When it came time to plan my wedding, I met with Eric and hired him after ten minutes. He is so warm, friendly and most of all, knowledgable about the business. He also shot our engagement shoot, which was amazing. The professional photographers who worked with him on our big day, were unobstrusive...meaning, we didn't even know they were at the reception. Our wedding video was amazing and is now a lasting memory we can share with our family, friends and future children. I would recommend Creative Unlimited to all brides out there looking for a great wedding video and beautiful photographs that will last a lifetime. Thank You!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I are completely thrilled with our wedding video. We are so happy with the work from Eric at Creative Unlimited from start to finish. He was a pleasure to work with and made the process so smooth. I am so glad we now have a wedding video that beautifully captured the moments from our special day.

Services Used: Videography

Okay, so this is the scoop... If you are getting married, you want to remember it forever, right? Well, hiring a plain old photographer/videographer just won't do will it? You want the memories to be sweet, not dull, reminiscent of a good time, and one your family, kids, loved ones will look back and say, "WOW"!! Because this is what you want for your wedding, you will have to... I repeat HAVE TO, hire Creative Unlimited!!!!! Eric and his team are amazing! We knew we wanted a videographer, but I can honestly say this was the best investment and I'm so happy we worked with Creative Unlimited. I can't say enough about what a pleasure it was to work with them, so patient and easygoing. But most importantly, we were absolutely blown away with how beautiful and special our wedding video turned out. The quality of the video is remarkable and like a Hollywood movie, made especially for us. They captured every special moment and pieced everything together perfectly. On other note - they were so discreet and I hardly noticed they were there filming, professionalism and class. We will treasure this video forever. Thank you times a million!!! Remember I didn’t just “like” our video I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Perfection! This is the only way I can describe Eric from Creative Unlimited. In an effort to keep costs down I was originally not going to have a videographer, however a few family members passed prior to my wedding and we changed our minds because we wanted to make sure we captured everyone and could watch them partying and having fun forever. Eric worked with us on the cost and availability since we hired him extremely last minute. He also was able to artistically showcase all the people we wanted to see on video. He knows how to make the moments come alive that cannot be expressed adequately through still photos. I am beyond happy with the final product. I would not change a thing on it. Eric sent me a raw data video, which I watched thoroughly, and then a first edit copy. There were minor things I wanted to change in the first edit video. Eric was receptive to my changes and was quick with returning a new final video. The final video addressed every single change and was just perfect. I am so happy. I will be using him for any and all future events that need a videographer and you should too!

Services Used: Videography

No need to look any further!!! I did a lot of research prior to booking a videographer, and Eric and Creative Unlimited are the best at what they do. Our wedding video was beautifully shot and edited. It is like watching a movie, a movie that you would want to watch over and over again. They are so professional and easy to work with. Everything was perfect from A to Z. The raw footage came soon after the wedding and the edited version came soon after that. Eric even hand delivered the video to me so I could get it faster!! I highly recommend Creative Unlimited without any hesitation!!!! Thank you Eric for capturing our wedding and making the memories last forever!!!

Services Used: Videography

We used Creative Unlimited for both photography and videography and we are so happy we did! We had found out about Creative Unlimited from a relative that used them for her wedding video. After seeing them in action and how amazing they were, there was no question we were going to book them!

During the whole process, Eric was there for us whenever we had questions about ANY thing.We booked them early in our engagement, but we knew we wanted them and we didn't want to waste any chance of them not being available for our day.He was wonderful and he really kept in touch with us the whole and never made us feel like he forgot about us.

We used them for our engagement pictures and we are so glad we did! Not only are they beautiful, they are creative (just like their name!) they are not the typical photos you see everyone doing, they are whimsical and romantic while keeping the fun and playful element in them. You can definitely see it in the pictures. We added this on to our package and would recommend that to anyone! They even helped us pick out a location to do our pictures in!

For the wedding, they were incredible! Eric and his team showed up early to the locations and got right to work and wasted no time! Being someone that really likes to be on time, mostly early, that made me really happy they were there before they had to. They made us feel so comfortable and relaxed the whole day during our wedding. I knew they were a group of guys I did not have to worry about at the wedding. They got amazing pictures as well as video shots at our wedding. Our guests and ourselves never felt like there was a camera in their face the whole time. We are so pleased with the results we have seen so far and can't wait to see our album and video completed. They love what they do and it shows in their work. Such a great group to have capture our wedding and we could NOT be happier!

You will NOT be disappointed, book them!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We found creative unlimited though wedding wire, which we used to find all of our vendors... Initially we were thinking of skipping video or get a cheap videographer... When we contacted creative unlimited and checked their work we felt that their service is well worth it and we are very glad we did... They are very professional, responsive and patient, which unfortunately I can't say the same about our photographer who was not with creative unlimited. On our wedding day, Eric and Dave were leading the photo session. They were giving direction to our photographers. They are so creative with their work. Overall, we are so pleased with product we received and got so much compliments from our family and friends. We watched the video so many times and we have not yet to get bored... We thank you for such great work and I know I would recommend you to all friends and family

Services Used: Videography

When I say I searched long and hard for a videographer...I mean I searched LONG and HARD for a videographer. I knew exactly what I wanted in terms of style. I was looking for someone who would put together a mesmerizing hour of the highlights of our wedding day without it being boring! I was adamant that the video shift through time and not be images from morning to night in that order. I wanted to hear audio over different video...I wanted it to be captivating - a work of art. Well, Eric understood what I was looking for upon our first meeting, because he is an artist and produces videos this way. I had a few special requests, which he incorporated into my video to make it more personal and special. He truly brought my vision to life and put together the most phenomenal video! Plus, he was awesome to work with! Trust me, you want someone that you get along with and who is not invasive since you will be spending all day with them! My husband was anti-video so was not involved in the selection process but when we got the video, he was beyond impressed. We have watched it together more than 5 times since we got it (about four months ago) and have shown it additional times to friends and family. Everyone has the same reaction - tears...and applause at the end. The best part is that now my husband tells every person that we know who is getting married, "get a video" and recommends Creative Unlimited. He is so thankful that we had a videographer since he says not only gets to re-live the day (since it goes by so fast!) but also that he got to see the wonderful moments that we missed. I couldn't have been more pleased with Creative Unlimited.