Creative Invites and Events

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I absolutely loved working with the ladies at Creative Invites and Events. Stacey and Lauren were super helpful, knowledgeable, and just plain friendly. They helped me transform my save the date and invitation visions into a reality. They also gave me valuable tips and recommended several other great vendors that I ended up booking as well. Defiantly the type of people you want to help plan your big day!!!

[Private]

Their customer service was great

Emma & Aaron
07/26/2015

I have been looking for invitations that included everything I envisioned from the beginning of our engagement. I found ones I liked, but they were always lacking something. Our florist Jeff is located in the same building as CIE and we came one day to speak with him. While waiting, we ended up browsing the books they had of invitation ideas. They offered to meet with us right then and there to go over ways we could customize our invitations. We have no appointment or anything and Stacey took us right away to sit down and go over what they offered. She was able to work with our budget, but provide us with the little extras I wanted. We received our first digital proof with 48 hours! I called a few days later about the revisions and they welcomed me to come back to go over them in person. I was impressed that they were willing to go above and beyond to make sure we were both happy with them. Stacey spent 2+ hours going over every revision with us and even letting us see what different options would look like. We had our updated digital proof that same night! She took the stress of invitations off our shoulders and took it upon herself to make sure we didn't leave without being happy. The quality of service you receive at CIE is priceless. The amazing invitations are just a bonus on top of the customer service they provide. I would recommend them before anyone else!

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning

We had such a great experience with Creative Invites and Events. All the girls who work here are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We had our meeting with Chelsea and she was very helpful, friendly, and patient in deciding on wording for the invites and making my vision come to reality. Even after our meeting, they followed up multiple times via email to make sure we were on track and they got my proof over to me in a very timely manner. CIE is so easy to work with and they put your mind at ease during the whole process. They really go above and beyond to ensure you're invites and save the dates are perfect. I recommend CIE to anyone getting married - they are amazing!!

1 Review
[Private]

Stacey and the whole Creative Invites team are amazing! They helped me plan a magical weekend in Cincinnati with my mom for wedding dress shopping in the Reading Bridal Disctrict and even threw me a Dress Reveal Party for all of my bridesmaids a couple weeks after I bought my dress. I've only done my Save the Dates with them so far because my wedding is next year, but I wouldn't even consider looking anywhere else for my stationary because this team is that awesome. I wish I had met them sooner because they offer a Fab Five 20% off discount on each vendor if you use multiple of the vendors they work with most often (Say I Do, Spoon Full of Sugar, Etc.). I had already booked other vendors by the time I met Stacey so I couldn't use the deal but check it out if you're considering working with them!

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning

I searched FOREVER for the right invitations, and was so disappointed by everything I found online. Nothing seemed quite right. When I finally found one that I would be okay with, the pricing alone floored me. I had been receiving emails from Creative Invites & Events and went to their website to check them out. I couldn't believe all the positive reviews. I called and got an appointment to visit with my mom. The shop is ADORABLE and it was so easy. I found ideas I liked right away. I was able to customize absolutely everything on the invite, from the wording, to the font, the designs and the paper. Nothing I had seen before came close to what they were able to do here. We met with Chelsea for our first consultation, and she was so nice! She had a ton of suggestions, and I walked out within the hour with the exact invitation I had dreamed up. Not only was it exactly what I wanted, but it was MUCH cheaper than anything I had seen online. I got all my invitiations, envelopes, RSVPs and direction cards for LESS than what I had seen for just invitations and RSVPs. Within 24 hours I had received emails from the design team and within a few days received the digital view of my invitations. My only regret is that I didn't come to them sooner!

Services Used: Invitations

Had a great experience with the staff at Creative Invites and Events. They were very helpful and quick to respond to each email. I also received beautiful save the date magnets that I am proud to be sending to each of my guests!

Services Used: Invitations

We were incredibly happy with our invitations from here. They were exactly what we were wanting, and they were so willing to work with us to get the perfect invitation.

Kayla
09/05/2014

I was able to design my invites from scratch. I went in with a vision and some paint color swatches and the coordinator/designer was able to come up with something that I loved in my price range. They assembled them and everything! all I had to do was provide ribbon and pick them up when they were ready. I received many compliments on our invitations.

Recently Married

We ordered invitations from Creative Invites and Events. I was very happy with our experience and the final product. Our designer, Ally, was awesome and really helped us narrow down what we liked during the consultation. Shelly who handled the timeline and gathering information from us was very prompt and helpful. We got our order a few weeks earlier than initially expected. It might be a little on the expensive side, but if it's in your budget it's totally worth it for a fun, hassle-free experience.

Services Used: Invitations

Allie at Creative Invites did my invitations and they looked amazing! Allie was very quick to respond to emails and my invitations were exactly what I wanted. She even helped me print address lables so that I didn't have to hand write everything.

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning

The girls at Creative Invites and Events were great. I had my first digital copy of my invitation within 36 hours of first sitting down with them to do the design. I would not have change any part of the process. I will definitely be using them in the future for any needs.

Services Used: Invitations

Creative Invites and Events was so wonderful helping me with my Invitations and table numbers. You can custom anything you wish and they have artist creating your invitations personally. I can't even tell you how many times I e-mailed to change something on my invitations. They would respond almost immediately and my change would be made within a day or two! They also sent e-mail reminders about when they would be closed or a holiday, or if their hours changed on a specific day! One of the best parts is that they send you a time line of when you need to give them your guest list, they have a custom form for you to send them and to use yourself to put in your guest list, who got you what gift, and who has RSVP'ed. I love my design, the price was comparable if not better than some of the standard invitation printing places. I highly recommend them for any bride!

1 Review
Recently Married

Shelly and her team were awesome to work with!!! They listened to every one of my request and pulled through with an amazing product. Highly recommended... Fantastic quality!!!

Services Used: Invitations

We had a great experience with CIE! Our invitations were custom-made to our wedding colors. CIE offers a large variety of fonts and colors for the invitations. Our initial appointment was with Chelsea. She was really accommodating with our requests and made the process really easy. Once our initial requests were provided, we worked with Shelly on the design itself. Shelly was very easy to work with and also really quick to make any tweaks we requested. We were also delighted that the CIE team was able to assemble our invitations - all we had to do was stick on the postage and put the pieces in the envelopes! We have gotten so many compliments on our save the dates and our invitations! Thanks for everything, CIE!! We love your creations!!

Services Used: Invitations

These women are so helpful and professional. Through the whole process they kept me up to speed and helped me along the way. My invitations were custom, but they took my vision to a whole new level. Awesome service and invitations!!!