Creative Invites and Events

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I absolutely loved working with the ladies at Creative Invites and Events. Stacey and Lauren were super helpful, knowledgeable, and just plain friendly. They helped me transform my save the date and invitation visions into a reality. They also gave me valuable tips and recommended several other great vendors that I ended up booking as well. Defiantly the type of people you want to help plan your big day!!!

1 Review
[Private]

Creative Invites and Events did a fantastic job on our invitations. After my initial consolation with them and making my design I completely changed my mind and they were very patient and gave me exactly what I wanted! They do really great work and have a wide variety of options to choose from! Everyone I met during the process was great and willing to help and answer any questions I had. Would definitely recommend them to other people looking to do invitations or any kind of stationary!
Great job!

[Private]

Their customer service was great

Services Used: Invitations

When we first started planning our wedding, we had no idea what all went into wedding stationary. Luckily, the girls at Creative Invites and Events walked us through every detail that we needed for stationary and what we needed to include ON the stationary. Our designer was Emily, and she made the design process so much fun for us. We sat down with her to design our perfect invite, and were able to add and word things however we wanted to make it specific to our tastes. Emily had so many fun suggestions that we added to our Invite, RSVP, etc. Our Save the Dates and Invites turned out perfect. We received so many compliments on both of them. We are currently working on our Day Of stationary with CIE, and they are always making sure that our timing is correct for printing, etc. They are extremely quick to respond to any questions, changes, or anything that we need. Shelly has been amazing at returning emails and answering questions and making changes to digital proofs, etc. It is so great working with a company who wants your big day to be as perfect as you want it. Thank you so much to the girls at Creative Invites and Events! I have recommended them to so many people and will continue to do so for any occasion.

Emma & Aaron
07/26/2015

I have been looking for invitations that included everything I envisioned from the beginning of our engagement. I found ones I liked, but they were always lacking something. Our florist Jeff is located in the same building as CIE and we came one day to speak with him. While waiting, we ended up browsing the books they had of invitation ideas. They offered to meet with us right then and there to go over ways we could customize our invitations. We have no appointment or anything and Stacey took us right away to sit down and go over what they offered. She was able to work with our budget, but provide us with the little extras I wanted. We received our first digital proof with 48 hours! I called a few days later about the revisions and they welcomed me to come back to go over them in person. I was impressed that they were willing to go above and beyond to make sure we were both happy with them. Stacey spent 2+ hours going over every revision with us and even letting us see what different options would look like. We had our updated digital proof that same night! She took the stress of invitations off our shoulders and took it upon herself to make sure we didn't leave without being happy. The quality of service you receive at CIE is priceless. The amazing invitations are just a bonus on top of the customer service they provide. I would recommend them before anyone else!

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning

We had such a great experience with Creative Invites and Events. All the girls who work here are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We had our meeting with Chelsea and she was very helpful, friendly, and patient in deciding on wording for the invites and making my vision come to reality. Even after our meeting, they followed up multiple times via email to make sure we were on track and they got my proof over to me in a very timely manner. CIE is so easy to work with and they put your mind at ease during the whole process. They really go above and beyond to ensure you're invites and save the dates are perfect. I recommend CIE to anyone getting married - they are amazing!!

Services Used: Invitations

Beyond happy with every product I got from CIE. They did my bridal shower, save the dates, invitations, "thank you" cards, programs and seating board for our wedding. The staff is beyond helpful and FAST! I got a proof right away and a few days later all products were ready for pick-up. Not only did they help with stationary ideas, but they helped with any other question I had about planning my wedding! Great network of vendor referrals and contacts. They set me up with some of the best of the best. I couldn’t thank the CIE girls enough for everything they did to make my day perfect!

Creative Invites and Events responded with the following comments:

Jessica, thank you so much for your review! We love being able to help our couples create their perfect wedding and are so grateful for the opportunity to have been part of your special day.

We would love to feature your wedding in our Real Weddings feature on our blog and your review of CIE for our Testimonials page of our website. Please email us photos from your wedding, include photos of your wedding stationery if at all possible, and a list of all the vendors you used for your wedding.

Thanks and congratulations on your marriage!

Your friends at CIE

1 Review
Recently Married

Stacey and the whole Creative Invites team are amazing! They helped me plan a magical weekend in Cincinnati with my mom for wedding dress shopping in the Reading Bridal Disctrict and even threw me a Dress Reveal Party for all of my bridesmaids a couple weeks after I bought my dress. I've only done my Save the Dates with them so far because my wedding is next year, but I wouldn't even consider looking anywhere else for my stationary because this team is that awesome. I wish I had met them sooner because they offer a Fab Five 20% off discount on each vendor if you use multiple of the vendors they work with most often (Say I Do, Spoon Full of Sugar, Etc.). I had already booked other vendors by the time I met Stacey so I couldn't use the deal but check it out if you're considering working with them!

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning

We got both our wedding save the dates as well as our wedding invitations from Creative Invites and we are so happy with them! The girls here love what they do and are great at bringing your vision to life. I was able to go in, explain what I wanted and didn't want, and I literally watched them create our pieces right in front of us. I thought that their pricing was reasonable but if you weren't satisfied, they would help you to create something that was in your budget but still looked great! I highly recommend Creative Invites, you cannot go wrong :).

Maggie
05/30/2015

We did not use their invite or planning services but we attended one of their Bridal pampering parties the week of our wedding. We weren't looking for anything but when they heard about our issues with our salon ( Our Stylist moved 5 days before our wedding and we did not like the replacements) they really went above and beyond to help us find a solution. They coordinated arrangements with EyeDo and it was perfect. They were so nice and helpful that I would recommend checking out their services.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Creative Invites was amazing to work with. They were so helpful. When I met with them I was still early in my planning stages so they helped me figure out where I wanted to go with things. They provide a calendar of when each thing needs to be complete which is very helpful. Their spreadsheet even helped with my organization of what was sent to who, responses, etc. I did my save-the-date magnets, wedding invitations and day-of stationary with them. We went through several revisions of the invitations and they were very patient and able to offer advice when I wasn't quite sure what was missing. I also worked with the florist, Say I Do and DJ, Everlasting Sounds, which both have their offices there. That was very convenient when scheduling appointments because I could go one place and meet with three of my vendors. I would definitely recommend Creative Invites to any couple planning their wedding. Thanks ladies!

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning

I searched FOREVER for the right invitations, and was so disappointed by everything I found online. Nothing seemed quite right. When I finally found one that I would be okay with, the pricing alone floored me. I had been receiving emails from Creative Invites & Events and went to their website to check them out. I couldn't believe all the positive reviews. I called and got an appointment to visit with my mom. The shop is ADORABLE and it was so easy. I found ideas I liked right away. I was able to customize absolutely everything on the invite, from the wording, to the font, the designs and the paper. Nothing I had seen before came close to what they were able to do here. We met with Chelsea for our first consultation, and she was so nice! She had a ton of suggestions, and I walked out within the hour with the exact invitation I had dreamed up. Not only was it exactly what I wanted, but it was MUCH cheaper than anything I had seen online. I got all my invitiations, envelopes, RSVPs and direction cards for LESS than what I had seen for just invitations and RSVPs. Within 24 hours I had received emails from the design team and within a few days received the digital view of my invitations. My only regret is that I didn't come to them sooner!

Services Used: Invitations

Had a great experience with the staff at Creative Invites and Events. They were very helpful and quick to respond to each email. I also received beautiful save the date magnets that I am proud to be sending to each of my guests!

Services Used: Invitations

We were incredibly happy with our invitations from here. They were exactly what we were wanting, and they were so willing to work with us to get the perfect invitation.

Kayla
09/05/2014

I was able to design my invites from scratch. I went in with a vision and some paint color swatches and the coordinator/designer was able to come up with something that I loved in my price range. They assembled them and everything! all I had to do was provide ribbon and pick them up when they were ready. I received many compliments on our invitations.

Recently Married

We ordered invitations from Creative Invites and Events. I was very happy with our experience and the final product. Our designer, Ally, was awesome and really helped us narrow down what we liked during the consultation. Shelly who handled the timeline and gathering information from us was very prompt and helpful. We got our order a few weeks earlier than initially expected. It might be a little on the expensive side, but if it's in your budget it's totally worth it for a fun, hassle-free experience.