Creative Beauté Agency (CBA)

Creative Beauté Agency (CBA)

On-Location Hair & Makeup Artists

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marina was the stylist that assisted me and my bridal party. She did an amazing job. I am so happy I found creative beauty agency and trusted the other reviews I read.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad we went with Creative Beaute Agency for my wedding day! It was such a fun experience, everyone loved their hair and make up and the convenience of having them come to our location made it even better. I couldn't have asked for a better morning getting ready for my wedding day!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Though I booked my service with little time to spare, Robin made himself completely available for all my questions and worked hard to get a stylist to my hotel that morning. I was incredibly fortunate to have Rebecca as my hair and makeup stylist for my October 10th wedding in Wisconsin. Her personality is fantastic and her beauty skills are amazing. I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my wedding morning with. She came in like an old friend and was incredibly easy to work with. Her great attitude really helped me relax and enjoy myself. Her professional skills are incredible. I have never looked so amazing in my whole life. She didn't just bring out my features in my finished look, she brought out my personality. She is a dream come true. My entire wedding party looked fantastic and we are still receiving compliments. I have cried thinking of how she made me look that day. Book her immediately.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Bree and Marina did my makeup and hair, respectively, and the results were EXACTLY what I wanted! They were so kind, energetic, and flexible (Marina even cut a front piece of my hair that I thought looked too long! We had two other artists and the bridesmaids were all so happy with their looks! We'd all been disappointed from being in other weddings, but the hair and makeup was really on-point. I will use this agency again for any other time I might need to get glammed up!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Lindsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a great company to work with, easy to coordinate, great service and the stylist's are great!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My bridesmaids and I had the best time with the girls from Creative Beaute Agency. They showed up early, had us all done early and everyone was beautiful! This is saying a lot since there was 12 of us getting full hair and make-up the morning of my wedding! They were fun and friendly, it was nice to have them apart of my day. Wouldn't change any part of it. Can't say enough great things about them. Easy to contact, easy to sign on and see your schedule and invoices. Loved it! Thank you! Jean

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Jean
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED them! Wendy Z, AmyJo, and Lindsey B were all fantastic! Everyone loved their hair and make up. Wendy did my hair and make up, and I got ENDLESS compliments on the look :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

I recommend this service. They did an excellent job on our hair and makeup and the best part is they came to us . I had questions before I booked with them and left a message for them to call me. Robbin called me the next day and gave me all the info I asked for and more. He even gave me his cell# in case I had more questions. Very personable and easy to work with.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Priscilla M and Shelby O were fantastic! Everyone looked fantastic on our wedding day! They were on-time, professional, and great at their jobs! My makeup and hair lasted all day after hours and hours of dancing. Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pauline and Mici did my hair and makeup for engagement pictures and my wedding. They are wonderful to work with and did a fantastic job! They were very accommodating and scheduling was super easy. I would highly recommend these ladies and will definitely be using them again for my next big event!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot thank Creative Beaute Agency enough. I had an unfortunate experience with another hair and make-up artist two weeks before my wedding and my mom found CBA online and they were so helpful and got us taken care of. They were on time on our wedding day and got myself and the bridesmaids done before they said they would! Everyone looked awesome!

Thank You so much!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andria and Tanya did an amazing job on hair and makeup for my wedding. Everyone's hair turned out fabulous. Most of us have thick and/or long hair and they handled our "wild manes" with no problems whatsoever. I couldn't believe how well my makeup stayed on throughout the long day! Plus, they were both so fun and nice to work with. It was so great having them come to us at the hotel, it made for a relaxing and fun morning instead of running around to a salon. Planning couldn't have been easier, the CBA online booking system is very convenient.

Creative Beauté Agency (CBA) responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the feedback!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ana M did my makeup for a trial, and my mom, sister-in-law, and best friend liked her so much that they all had her do their makeup on my wedding day too! She was prompt, had different ideas for all of us, took our input, and made us each look beautiful! Ana was so amazing! She was very flexible, she made me look natural, and had a little more fun with my sister-in-law who had special requests. She did my trial, and recreated it even better on my wedding day. As a bride that doesn't wear a lot of makeup I was worried that I wouldn't look like myself, however, I absolutely loved what she did and i received so many compliments on my beautiful makeup on my trial and wedding day. The makeup held up extremely well through a warm minnesota day. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Thank you so much!!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelby and Leah provided hair and makeup services for my wedding last Sunday. They were professional, efficient, and really personable. I wish I could have them come and do my hair and makeup every day. It is really worth it to pay a little extra and go with a company that comes to you instead of going to a salon. You'll be grateful for the extra time you'll have in your day.

Thank you!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Both Lianna and Amy Jo did an amazing job on me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. Not only did the hair and makeup look awesome, it was so great to be surrounded by two very positive and wonderful people on my wedding day. I am so happy I went with Creative Beaute Agenecy and very, very lucky that Lianna and Amy Jo were my artists!

Thank you so much!!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shauna A. and Amanda M. did a FABULOUS job of beautifying me and my bridal party for my wedding on 5/23/14. They both arrived on time, as scheduled and worked efficiently and professionally. They were both able to accommodate added services and still be finished earlier than the allotted time. I enjoyed having both of them there -- they were fun to talk to, friendly and patient with my excited young flower girls running all over the place! The convenience that this agency offers with having stylists come to us was much appreciated, given that half of my bridal party was from out of town. I loved how my make-up was applied to make me look and feel beautiful, but also gave a natural look. We were all pleased with our hairstyles and make-up services and would definitely recommend this agency.

Creative Beauté Agency (CBA) responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the feedback!!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
612-567-3434
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards