Creations by Christin

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

We ordered the chocolate turtle gourmet cake with one layer having caramel filling and the other two having custard filling. The cake was amazing, it looked beautiful, and it was the best wedding cake I have ever had. Christin is so nice, honest, and her prices are great. I shopped around quite a bit and she had the most to offer and again, her prices are VERY reasonable.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our Cake was amazing!!!!!!! She did a great job, the cake looked just like the picture I fell in love with!!! Not only did it look great, but everyone one raved about how great it tasted!!!! I fully plan on using her for any cake needs in the future, she is a dream to work with!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The service was fantastic, when my daughter got married we searched everywhere, and Christin had the most professional service in her presentation. I was impressed fully. Her delivery of the cake and arrival time was excellent, we did not have to worry about a thing once it was in her hands. And the cake table, was marvelous, we had fall colors and the orange flowers all over the cake was wonderful!!! I would recommend her to everyone!!!! Did I also mention that the cake was delicious!!!!!!

4.1

My wedding cake was so delicious. The only complaint I have was that the cake design looked a mess. the icing was melting, the ribbon around the cake was loose fitting and the cake was starting to lean. So we had to cut our cake first before dinner just because it was falling apart. Also the room we were in was hot and that didn't help, but I think thing could have been done to prevent this from happening. One being put the cake in the refrigerator. I didn't let none of this ruin my special day. Overall the tasting of the cake was delicious...persentation was poor.

Creations by Christin responded with the following comments:

Iesha,
I am so sorry about the cake leaning, etc...I knew it might be a problem when I set it up, and I should have taken steps to fix it before I left home. I gave you a discount at the hall. Please lt me know if there is anything else I can do.
Christin

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ours was actually a birthday cake and cupcakes for our twin boys' first birthday. It was a Dr. Suess Thing 1 and Thing 2 theme. Christin created the perfect cake, cupcakes and smash cupcakes for the boys. The cake held up to travel and hot weather and were the best tasting cakes ever! My husband could really do without cake, but he even had a second piece! Thanks, Christin!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Christin is very professional and affordable. The cakes were delicious...the picture she has up right now (heart shaped tuxedo cake) is the cake she made as our "groom cake". We got sooo many compliments!! We will be using her in the future

Creations by Christin responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Termina! I'm so glad you liked it. Your cakes were lots of fun to make. :)