Covered with Icing

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Thanks to Heather with Covered With Icing, my wedding cake was fantastic in both appearance and taste! My husband wanted a "midnight blue Camaro" for his groom's cake and Heather more than delivered. Both cakes looked so amazing that we almost didn't want to cut them! We meet with several wedding cake designers and Heather stood out with the "extras" that she includes. She provided a sweetheart cake for our wedding night and will make an anniversary cake when we celebrate our 1 year anniversary.....this combined with amazing quality and attention to detail puts her above many other local wedding cake designers!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 3 Reviews
The cakes were delicious! I don't know when I've tasted better. My only complaint is that I think that design wise Heather was not quite up to her usual high standards. My cakes were pretty, they just weren't the best I've seen her do.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The cake was very pretty. Not exactly what I had asked for and sent in a picture of, but it was still pretty. Tasted very good. The cake was delivered in excellent condition and at a very convenient time as well.
Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake! Our cake was gorgeous and sooooo delicious I couldn't have asked for anything different. We got so many compliments on our cake guest even called us the day after the wedding saying how they wanted more of our cake! Heather brought multiple flavors to consultation and they were all amazing! I am so happy that we chose Heather to make our wedding cake!!! Thank you Heather!!!!
Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't even begin to tell you what a GREAT experience I had with Heather and Covered with Icing. The wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and it tasted amazing. Many people at the wedding said "It was the best cake they ever had!" It was! The groom's cake was so amazing. It was a sport's team helmet and man it looked too real to eat. Everyone is still talking about how cool it was. There were may cake and frosting choices. We had chocolate and peanut butter frosting for the groom's cake. It was delicious. Heather's prices were very good and working with her was so easy. Heather was one of my favorite vendors from the wedding and I so glad we picked her! I absolutely recommend Covered with Icing for wedding cakes!
Wedding: 05/25/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather was absolutely wonderful. She brought multiple cakes, frostings, and fillings to our initial consultation and tasting. They were all so delicious it was hard to make a decision! I didn't have too much of a particular "vision" for my wedding cake. I provided Heather with my wedding invitation and colors and she was able to give me different ideas and options. We tweaked here and there and then the design was finalized; easy as that! I also gave her a list of pictures with information of some video games...YES, video games. I wanted to get a groom's cake for my husband themed around the XBox. It turned out wonderfully and he was so pleased/surprised on our wedding day :-)
As far as trying to decide between a cake vendor, pricing was very similar. But a key thing that persuaded me to choose Heather's services over others was something very unique: the anniversary cake. Usually the couple freezes the top layer of the cake and then unfreezes/eats it on their anniversary. Most people say that the cake, after being frozen, isn't great lol. Heather offers you a FRESH anniversary cake; simply give her a two-week's notice of your anniversary and she'll have it ready for you. I just thought that was the cutest idea and I will DEFINITELY be looking forward to a sweet dessert on my first anniversary. :)
Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely love love love Heather and her cakes! She did an absolutely amazing job! I can not express how impressed I was.

I'm a "selective" eater let's say and am very particular about what I like especially when it comes to cake. Traditional fondants are usually very chewy and gross and thick. Her's is a very thin sweet tasting fondant. Even a picky eater like me liked it..and I hate chewy type candy.

The design of the cake was a quilted pattern with black and pink ribbon wrapped around the bottom of each of the 3 layers that were offset. She delivered and set up everything. The price was extremely reasonable and I am so glad I had the pleasure of having her make my cake. It was the picture of perfection and had the taste to match!!

I would recommend her and her cake's to everyone everytime!
Wedding: 08/18/2012

Joanna 1 Reviews
Heather has been creating beautiful cakes for my family and friends for years. She is so creative and talented! The cakes not only look wonderful, but the flavors are so delicious and the cakes are so moist. I knew when I got married that I wanted a "Covered with Icing" cake by Heather Noble! She was able to take my design sketches and turn them into reality. I ordered both the bridal cake and groom's cake from her. We had so many compliments!
Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather did such an amazing job. She was a pleasure to work with and offers many different variaties for cakes. Our guest are still talking about how amazing our wedding cake was even 2 months later. One of the bridesmaids has actually said she wanted the same cake as our wedding cake at her baby shower. Heather was able to take our ideas and incorporate them into her ideas based on what we like and made the perfect wedding cake. We could not of dreamed up anything better. Not to mention the honeymoon cake we were able to take with us and enjoy. We are already looking forward to the 1st year anniversary cake as well. You will not be disappointed if you go with Heather. She is a top notch professional and her cakes are beautiful and the best I have ever tasted. Thank you Heather for such a wonderful cake!
Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The idea of a wedding cake intimidated me because I wanted it to be beautiful, but it was just as important--if not more important-- to me that it taste delicious. Heather made a 3-tier wedding cake for us, which she designed to match the lace of my wedding dress. My fiance and I chose banana and strawberry cake flavors for alternating layers. When the wedding was over, we got MANY, MANY texts and emails from friends saying "oh my gosh, the cake was INCREDIBLE! YUM!" My now-husband and I can't wait for our one year anniversary when we get to eat the top layer! Heather will not steer you wrong. She responds quickly, probes to find out exactly what you want your cake to look like/taste like, and then follows through beautifully. Thanks Heather!
Wedding: 03/31/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The cake was amazing it looked great she has the best prices in the greater Nashville area. There are two things that i have to say highlighted her services. She baked a small cake for us and boxed it for us to take with us on our wedding night. The other thing is that she is going to bake us a fresh cake for our anniversary cake.
Wedding: 03/24/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not have asked for our wedding and groom's cake to be more beautiful or more delicious than what we got from Covered With Icing. We had more than one guest tell us it was the best thing they had ever tasted. Our meeting with Heather was excellent and so much fun. My husband designed his cake and although Heather had never seen one like it, she jumped at the challenge to make it. It turned out better than we envisioned. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing cake that tastes just as good as it looks!
Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and delicious wedding cake! It was exactly what my daughter wanted. What a great job on the groom's cake as well. It's amazing that Heather can take a picture of a bike helmet and make a cake to look just like it. Our guests all raved about how delicious the cakes were. Thank you, Heather.
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding cake and grooms cake were awesome! I've only heard positive feedback from all of my guests. I'm typically not a fondant person but the fondant used on the grooms cake was really really good! It wasn't too thick and didn't taste fake like some of the store bought brands. The hand made calla lily's on our cake were so beautiful as well and everything turned out perfect! Thanks so much Heather!
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely awesome in taste, presentation, decoration and delivery. We had so many people tell us it was the best wedding cake they had ever eaten. Please, please give Heather an opportunity to service your event, you won't be disappointed.
Wedding: 08/14/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This wedding cake was my favorite part of my wedding! Heather made us the most awesome, delicious, and creative cake that i have ever seen at a wedding! the flavor was awesome. Alot of the family that stayed in the hotel made sure to the leftovers! The groomsmens cake was fabulous! I would recommend Heather Noble to anyone for ANY occasion! On top of the wonderful cake, she was the sweetest person! Pick her!!!!!!!!
Wedding: 07/30/2011
 615-338-0466
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire