Couture Cakes of Greenville

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The cake was very delicious. It was just as I requested and delivery was on time.

Recently Married

We are so glad we went with Couture Cakes of Greenville for our Wedding and Grooms Cake. Both cakes were incredible. They were exactly what we were looking for, and tasted delicious. We had numerous people tell us that it was the best wedding care they had ever tasted. The grooms cakes had a ton of detail, and my husband was very worried about how it would turn out, but the decorator really paid attention and got everything perfect! We were blown away by how good it looked.

We also had some unavoidable changes come up last minute, and they were so responsive and willing to work with us to make the cakes perfect for us. Some of the changes happened after their change deadline, but since they were not major changes, they agreed to make the changes anyway. They never once complained or seemed agitated with us. Our wedding was in the upstate area, but a little bit further than they usually delivered. We paid a delivery fee so we wouldn't have to send someone to get them, but the fee was VERY reasonable. They delivered our cakes on time and even gave us left over boxes. We will definitely be using them again for future cake orders!!

Recently Married

The cake for my daughters wedding was not only beautiful but delicious as well. Many of our guest have phoned wanting to know who the baker was.

Services Used: Transportation, Wedding Cake

Susan and her staff are great! Our cake turned out looking exactly like we had envisioned and it tasted so good! I would definitely recommend the sweet potato as a fall cake flavor, everyone loved ours!!!

Renee
08/23/2014

We were amazed out how wonderful our cake looked. The flavor was amazing. Our guests made compliments about the cake all night long. Can't wait to try our top layer next year, I'm sure it will be just as amazing as it was the night of.

Julia
08/09/2014

Couture Cakes was excellent to work with for our wedding cake. The bride & several guests are gluten-free, and they were very accommodating. The cake tasted amazing (even the gluten-free cake, which can be interesting sometimes). Couture Cakes worked with us to find the design & colors we liked.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Couture Cakes baked a beautiful and tasty cake for our wedding! We received so many compliments on how great the cake tasted and had lots of fun picking out the flavors from the many choices they have. They are also very flexible- I made a request to have a small tweak to the design a week before the wedding and they accommodated me with no problem. During our tasting, my fiancé was not able to join so they sent home with me some samples for him to try. I was very impressed by their professionalism and flexibility!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They delivered the cake for our sunrise wedding at 8:00 in the morning. It was beautiful, and the strawberry and mocha flavors were loved by everyone at the wedding.

Addie
09/14/2013
2.7

The pricing is a lot higher than i imagined. And we were pressured into buying a larger cake than we initially wanted. Know how much cake you need when you start looking! I could not get in touch with them via email for about 3 solid weeks. It was very stressful. Also, if you want live flowers on your cake, make sure your florist stays to put them on. The person delivering the cake REFUSES to put the flowers on and has to assemble it before he leaves. I had a waitress put on the flowers and i was very disappointed. Tasty cake, but not great customer service.

1+ year ago

AMAZING! The most delicious and beautiful wedding cake we could have imagined! Our cake was three tiers - each a different flavor - as well as cupcakes. Everyone raved about it!! I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a very special cake for a very special occassion!

Jessica
06/15/2013

I loved working with Susan at Couture Cakes of Greenville. She has some awesome cakes and does such a beautiful job. She is so artistic and truly wants to make sure she makes you the best, most tasty cake for your wedding or any event. One of the reasons I went with Susan was because she assured us that our cake wouldn't be made until that friday before our wedding and it was absolutely delicious. Anyone who ate the cake could most definitely tell that the cake was made the day before and not a day before. We ended up have alot of cake left over and we got our money worth. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone who is in need of a cake for a special event!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

One word..DELICIOUS!! Susan's cakes just melt in your mouth. I met her at a bridal show and immediately fell in love with her samples. Her cake is absolutely wonderful. She also did an amazing job producing exactly the cake I pictured! I was so pleased with the end result and her ability to pull it all together for me. She was also great at working with us and helping us get the look we wanted but without ordering way too much or too little cake. I was very pleased with her attention to our needs. We will definitely be using her again. She also did the groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner and did a fabulous job with this as well. We had a crazy Clemson design for this cake so she had to use fondant, but surprisingly it was pretty good!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amazing cake and groom's cake! They even repaired my groom's cake when someone tipped it over. The cake is delicious, and I would recommend to anyone. They are great with helping on designs also! I loved the almond buttercream!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Susan and her team did an amazing job on our wedding cake. I sent her a photo and our cake turned out more beautiful than the one I sent! I love that Couture Cakes provides not only beautiful cakes but delicious ones too. I've too often been to a wedding where the cake looked fantastic but tasted like cardboard or tasted great but looked like a hot mess. Occassionally I've even had a cardboard hot mess! Not to worry with the Courture Cakes team. We got so many compliments on the cake (FYI the apple cake is amazing)! Would definitely recommend!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Great cakes - we were so pleased with them. Thank you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was amazing!!! It was beautiful and is tasted great. Most wedding cakes look nice but they don't taste so great. But Couture Cakes makes the most beautiful cakes that also taste amazing!!!