Couture Cakes of Greenville

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

This cake is SO good! The entire experience was amazing. They let you choose your tasting samples (as opposed to another place I went that had a set selection of week-old cake that they took out of the fridge and took off the plastic wrap) and really help you work on the design for your cake! There was no pressure, just VERY good cake and great customer service. I can't wait to eat my wedding cake! I have even bought cupcakes from there in the meantime so I can eat the WONDERFUL cake! I highly recommend Couture Cakes!

Recently Married

Couture Cakes of Greenville was amazing! Our wedding cake turned out even more beautiful than I imagined. I love that they offer a cake stand as well! Thanks so much we will absolutely be back! :)

Melissa
05/09/2015

Susan did our wedding cake for our wedding a couple weeks ago. IT was AWESOME! Not only was it beautiful and exactly what I asked for, it was absolutely delicious! My caterer even commented that it was the best cake she had ever served at a wedding - it was so moist! Absolutely wonderful! Will definitely be using Susan for anything and everything in the future!

Kellen
05/02/2015

My wedding cake was absolutely fabulous and exactly as I had dreamed! The strawberry buttercream filling was divine and the cake was very moist. No one could believe such a pretty cake could be so delicious! I have been recommending Couture Cakes of Greenville to everyone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was beautiful and we did all 3 tiers different flavors and they were all delicious!! Suzanne was so sweet and helpful. They delivered it to Inman sc for us and they were right on time! Definitely the best in the upstate!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Couture Cakes provided four types of cupcakes for our wedding with four different icings... all were DELICIOUS. They also provided a tree-themed cake stand that was perfect for our rustic wedding. From the tasting prior to the wedding to delivery and set-up of the cupcakes/cake stand on our wedding day, Couture Cakes was a breeze to work with. A great vendor for future brides looking for an outstanding wedding cake from folks that are also professional and well-organized.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was amazing and tasted even better than the tasting.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was very delicious. It was just as I requested and delivery was on time.

Recently Married

We are so glad we went with Couture Cakes of Greenville for our Wedding and Grooms Cake. Both cakes were incredible. They were exactly what we were looking for, and tasted delicious. We had numerous people tell us that it was the best wedding care they had ever tasted. The grooms cakes had a ton of detail, and my husband was very worried about how it would turn out, but the decorator really paid attention and got everything perfect! We were blown away by how good it looked.

We also had some unavoidable changes come up last minute, and they were so responsive and willing to work with us to make the cakes perfect for us. Some of the changes happened after their change deadline, but since they were not major changes, they agreed to make the changes anyway. They never once complained or seemed agitated with us. Our wedding was in the upstate area, but a little bit further than they usually delivered. We paid a delivery fee so we wouldn't have to send someone to get them, but the fee was VERY reasonable. They delivered our cakes on time and even gave us left over boxes. We will definitely be using them again for future cake orders!!

Recently Married

The cake for my daughters wedding was not only beautiful but delicious as well. Many of our guest have phoned wanting to know who the baker was.

Services Used: Transportation, Wedding Cake

What a pleasure to work with these people. Our daughter and her fiancé had so much fun shopping for their different layers and flavors of their wedding cake here. The final product was gorgeous and delicious! We couldn't have been more pleased and HIGHLY recommend them.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best cake in Greenville! Susan created the ultimate groom's cake that looked like my husband's favorite beer. And for the wedding, our cake had the most beautiful sugar flowers. Couture Cakes's quality is top and every thing tastes the way it looks- absolutely amazing!

Recently Married

Our cake came out great! Exactly what I wanted and everyone loved it!! Thank you!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Susan and her staff are great! Our cake turned out looking exactly like we had envisioned and it tasted so good! I would definitely recommend the sweet potato as a fall cake flavor, everyone loved ours!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Thanks for the beautiful wedding cake . Both beautiful and delicious. It was the perfect Fall wedding cake for us.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beautiful, affordable, and DELICIOUS!