Reviews (17)
Flexibility:
 (4.4/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We used costco in Plano, TX. Fresh flowers at a very great value.
Wedding: 04/10/2009

Private User 5 Reviews
Invitations were extremely cheap but did not look it at all. thank you for saving me lots of $$$ :)
Mr. and Mrs. Sorensen
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Costco.com gives you invitations and flowers and in store will do your wedidng cake if you go in and ask for all white flowers and dots on it, they will do it. Their sheet cakes are $35 and huge.. Best bargain ever!
Wedding: 06/06/2008
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Invitations
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nothing bad to say about Costco!
Wedding: 05/17/2008
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We ordered online, and accidentaly put in the wrong date. Costco called us later that day to check the order and make sure it was correct. We had a big wedding, and Costco helped us with the extra sheet cakes, and many of the decorations.
Wedding: 10/26/2007
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Flowers
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I did much of the catering for my wedding myself. I purchased everything for the appetizers, salads and wedding cake at costco and all of my friends were very impressed!
Wedding: 10/14/2007
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering
4.4/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
This was a great way to go for getting the most flowers for the money. Everything was shipped on time and came in perfect condition. The flowers looked beautiful!
Wedding: 09/01/2007
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
we used costco for invitations only. a bit expensive for what we got.
Wedding: 07/28/2007
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
A friend of my fiance's offered to do the flowers for our wedding and purchased the flowers at the local Costco store (Red Deer, AB, Canada) the day before the wedding. She put together an amazingly beautiful and professional looking arrangement of fresh flowers. They looked beautiful for both the photographs and the wedding ceremony... and were wonderfully affordable and still fresh. WOW!
Wedding: 05/05/2007
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers
3.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
Excellent service.
Wedding: 04/29/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered my invitations through Costco.com and I absolutely loved them. They were so elegant and they were very inexpensive. I know so many spen Hundreds of dollars on their invitations, but we got 500 or so invitations for under $400. Everyone commented on how elegant they were...and they matched our wedding decor perfectly! I got them REALLY fast, within a few days of ordering and was SO pleased. It sounds weird to go to Costco for wedding stuff, but I promise you, they don't dissapoint.

OH, my friend went through a catalog and spent $1000 on the same amount of invitations as me...Costco had her EXACT invitation for 1/2 the price.
Wedding: 03/10/2007
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I worked at a florist, so i knew that flowers in a wedding could be expensive. So i ordered roses from my local costco. The people there were helpful, and helped with my order placement. the order didn't take long at all. they get their new shipment on wednesday, and it worked out perfect for me, because i need the flowers on saturday.
Wedding: 01/06/2007
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
This was a great value for our money. We ordered the flowers online at a fraction of the cost elsewhere and received beautiful roses. The only thing to consider is that your flowers will be received a few days before your wedding day and you will need to store the flowers in a fridge.
Wedding: 06/17/2006
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Costco is great if you're interested in doing a bit of self catering. Their cheese and meat trays are really handy for luncheons and light refreshments.
Wedding: 05/26/2006
4.1/5.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0
We got meat and cheese trays from there for a great and cheap do-it-yourself luncheon.
Wedding: 05/26/2006
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Now this may sound crazy but I bought a ton of sheet cake from Costco. This way I had a beautiful wedding cake for my guest to look at but it did not cost me a a lot because it did not have to be big enough to fed everyone. The sheet cake was very yummy!
Wedding: 10/23/2004