Costco Invitations

• Professionalism:  4.5
Great deal!
Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We went to Business Costco to look through the invitation sample books. There were so many choices! We loved the invitations that we chose and we were happy to choose the font and colors on it as well. The price was excellent. Just a warning though, don't skimp on buying enough invitations. There is a basic fee plus an add-on for extra invitations. If you need to order more later, you have to repay the basic fee.
Wedding: 01/02/2010
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
SO glad i used costco. I did it all online and it was easy to assemble them when they arrived which was in a timely manner. There were classy yet inexpensive. Would use them again for any type of invitaiton.
Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 5 Reviews
Our invitations were very classy and great quality. We were very happy with our invitations from Costco.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I ordered my invitations from Costco and when they arrived they were absolutley beautiful!!! We fell in love with them and they fit in perfect with our color scheme!
Wedding: 08/02/2009
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0

m3333 5 Reviews
We used Costco for our invitations and our wedding rings.

As other have said about the invitations it is a pain that you have to assemble them yourself but that’s probably why they come at a great cost. I would defiantly recommend them for invitations!!

As for jewelry I love my ring and it was at a much better price then we could get anywhere else, believe me we check about 10 other stores and none could even come close to Costco’s quality and price. Having said that there where quite a few problems getting the ring right, had to take it back and get a new one because of quality issues but Costco made it right and I love my ring!!! So in the end I feel like I had to work a little to get the ring right but anything worth working hard to get makes you appreciate it more.

Overall a big thumbs up to Costco!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Invitations, Jewelry
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We thought the invitations were classy and beautiful. We had to assemble them ourselves, but that part was easy. We also needed more invites and it was easy to order a few more. Costco always gives 35 percent off invitations. It was much cheaper going through them, and they had a lot of the same invites as actual wedding and invitation stores. They came right away too.
Wedding: 07/12/2008
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The invitations were wonderful! They looked beautiful, and were inexpensive. It only took a couple of days for them to be shipped to me. I would absolutely use them again, and recommend them to everyone!
Wedding: 06/06/2008