Cori Beth Photography

Cori Beth Photography

Austin, TX 78745 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Cori Beth for our wedding because of her very reasonable prices compared to most photographers. I feel like we got a great deal, because she was a very good photographer. She was polite, but very capable of getting our families in order for the photos. She also seemed to have fun at our wedding, which was nice. We also hardly noticed her during the ceremony and reception; she didn't block any guests' views or get in the way at all like I've seen some photographers do. We have only seen a handful of her photos so far (the wedding was only a few days ago), but the ones we have seen are gorgeous. So happy we found Cori Beth!

• Wedding: 05/20/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cori was awesome to work with. She really listened to our feedback and creative ideas and incorporated them into her work. She was really flexible and 'on task'. Her turn around time with the finished product has been amazing. Her prices are competitive- she does charge tax. We loved her 'antique' edits the most. She captured many natural moments throughout our day. I'd reccomend her to the bride looking to get the most for her money.

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cori was wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating to us because she is out of Austin and our engagement session and wedding was in College Station. She is very talented and professional. I know my husband's guys (and my family) weren't the easiest but she did great! Our pictures got done fast and we had so many favorite shots! I spent a long time looking at local photographers and to be honest I wasn't impressed, if I liked their work then I simply could not afford their pricing. Cori had an amazing portfolio and was very reasonable with her pricing and packages. She met our expectations and then some. Thanks for capturing our special day so well Cori, we love all of our pictures!!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Cori Beth Photography. She took beautiful pictures and was very affordable! She was very easy to work with, and was prompt in returning phone calls or emails.

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cori was a pleasure to work with. The package we selected came with a free bridal session which I didn't really want, so she let me bring my groom to my "free bridal session" and she spent SEVERAL HOURS with us taking photos at our wedding venue to save time on our wedding day. We got some AMAZING shots! Best decision ever to take photos ahead of time! No stress on our wedding day and kept the photo session very short after the ceremony so we could spend more time with our guests! She took 265 shots at the bridal session PLUS 655 shots on our wedding day! She provided a link for us to view our photos less than a week after the bridal session and wedding (we were still on our honeymoon and already had our photos). She sends you a CD with rights to all the photos. Our photos came out amazing. She truely captured the beauty of the venue and our emotions. She got all the shots of us laughing, crying, gazing in to each others eyes, our joy...she also captured the mood and feel of"the day" and our guests. Everyone had a fantastic time and she captured that on film. I feel like I got "a steal" on the value of our photographer for the price we paid. She was professional from my very first email to her and very responsive on all communication. If you are looking for a good "photojournalist" style of photographer to capture all the emotions of your special day, but trying to stay on a budget, you cannot find a better photographer than Cori.

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cori was great to work with. She did our engagement and wedding photos and they both turned out awesome! On the day of the wedding, there were times that I didn't even notice she was anywhere around and yet captured many special moments throughout our day. After we got our wedding photos back, we literally spent hours looking at all of them and reliving that day. I highly recommend Cori Beth Photography!

• Wedding: 01/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cori Beth was absolutely amazing! She was great from the first meeting all the way down to the day of the event! She makes you feel like the only bride in the world and I loved that about her! She is very personable and easy going! Every photo shoot she did with me was great and she is young,hip and has GREAT ideas for different shots! I had a New Year's Eve wedding and she captured exactly what I was wanting to tell my wedding story on film! I highly recommend her and will definitely be using her for all my future photo sessions. :)

• Wedding: 12/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cori Beth Photography did both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Everything turned out absolutely amazing. Cori had wonderful ideas that turned into breathtaking pictures, and she listened to our input every step of the way. She was a joy to work with, and not only did she make our special day easy, but the memories will always last thanks to her pictures!

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cori Beth Photography made my experience even more wonderful. They were fun, creative, really captured the chemistry between my husband and I. I was so blessed to have found them and have our moments captured by them. Thank you guys so much, I will cherish these pictures and moments forever!

• Wedding: 05/08/2010
832-922-8959
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards