Cool Pix Photo Booth

Value
Flexibility
Melissa
07/19/2014

You guys were awesome. Everyone loved the photo booth and we think our album you made was absolutely wonderful. :-) will definitely be renting again.

Holly
07/12/2014

Excellent in every way

LOVE THE PHOTOS AND THE ALBUM AND THE FACT THAT WE HAVE THE CD WITH ALL PHOTOS ON ...

1+ year ago

We rented the photo booth from these guys. I had initially thought that this would be a cute, novel addition to our wedding reception. What it turned out to be was an incredible amount of fun for our guests. Everyone that I've talked with since has told me how cool this was! It was truly a smashing success.

Of all of our vendors, Phil was the most responsive, easy going, and, "bend over backwards to make us happy" person we dealt with.

I would highly recommend their services.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Mark
06/07/2014

Mr Andrews provided a quality product that was enjoyed by everyone at the wedding reception.The scrapbook given to the bride and groom will provide many smiles and fond memories of their wedding day.The picture strips given to each guest will provide many laughs in the future.If your looking for laughs and memories Cool Pix Photo Booth is a must for your wedding.

Howard
05/17/2014

Cool Pix Photo Booth and especially Phil Andrews were totally outstanding. The photo booth was a great addition to our daughter's wedding. All of our guests really enjoyed the pictures and it was a great remberance of the wedding. Phil could not have been more professional and one of the nicest people I have ever worked with....a real gentleman. I would highly reccommend Cool Pix and Phil Andrews for your next event.
Our thanks to the entire Cool Pix family.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
1+ year ago

We got a photo booth from Cool Pix for our wedding and we were very happy with the booth as well as the process. It was a lot of fun to have it at the wedding and we love the album and DVD we received with all of the photos.

Lori & Andrew
11/02/2013

What a hit the photo booth was/is!!! We couldn't keep our guests out of this thing! The staff was on top of everything! Very organized,friendly, & the props were hysterical!
They even made sure my husband & I got in for a few rounds with special props!!!
The owner even personalized the top of the strip with our theme,names & date of the event!! What a nice touch!!
I'd have this unique idea at any event!!! Def def worth the $$$!
I even had guests raving about this days after in person, via txt & social media!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Coolpix Photobooth was amazing! All my guests had such a great time and my photo album is a priceless souvenir! Phil and Cindy were incredible and so much fun! They really went above and beyond! I definitely highly recommend Coolpix to friends and family for all types of events!

Latonya
10/05/2013

The 2 girls we had were great!! Everyone loved the photo booth and props!

Latonya
10/05/2013

The 2 girls that I had were awesome with our photobooth at our wedding. They were very helpful, super nice and very prompt and on time with everything! I would recommend cool pix to anyone!

bonnie
09/07/2013

They were very professional, fun with the guest, provided what we asked for and the photo album from the photo booth at the end was great, allowing for a life time of memories for the bride and groom.

Natalie
08/31/2013

Cool pix photo booth was amazing! My guest loved them and had a blast

2+ years ago

Set up was seemless and quick. Everyone loved the Photobooth and the pictures were funny to look at the next day. Thank you

2+ years ago

We picked CoolPix because they are local to us (Blue Bell PA). I read some online reviews which were very complimentary of CoolPix.

My contact with Phil was through email, very prompt and professional. He was willing to work with us on pricing somewhat so I feel we got a very good deal. The photobooth was set up just outside the room where our reception was going on and I think it was busy the entire time he was there! They provided the props and everyone really had a good time with them. The scrapbook/dvd provide the only photos we got immediately of the wedding guests!

I would highly recommend CoolPix!

2+ years ago

We were very pleased with CoolPix at our wedding. They were very professional and friendly. Our guests had such a great time with the photo booth. We were very ecstatic when we found that during the whole reception, they were putting together an actual album for us at the end of the night. When the wedding was over, we were excited to browse through all of the fun photos taken that night already :-) I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Yolanda
05/26/2013

Phil and Staff were great and my guests really had fun. Thank you.....