Wayne, PA

Value
Flexibility
Melissa
07/19/2014

You guys were awesome. Everyone loved the photo booth and we think our album you made was absolutely wonderful. :-) will definitely be renting again.

Holly
07/12/2014

Excellent in every way

LOVE THE PHOTOS AND THE ALBUM AND THE FACT THAT WE HAVE THE CD WITH ALL PHOTOS ON ...

Recently Married

We rented the photo booth from these guys. I had initially thought that this would be a cute, novel addition to our wedding reception. What it turned out to be was an incredible amount of fun for our guests. Everyone that I've talked with since has told me how cool this was! It was truly a smashing success.

Of all of our vendors, Phil was the most responsive, easy going, and, "bend over backwards to make us happy" person we dealt with.

I would highly recommend their services.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Mark
06/07/2014

Mr Andrews provided a quality product that was enjoyed by everyone at the wedding reception.The scrapbook given to the bride and groom will provide many smiles and fond memories of their wedding day.The picture strips given to each guest will provide many laughs in the future.If your looking for laughs and memories Cool Pix Photo Booth is a must for your wedding.

Howard
05/17/2014

Cool Pix Photo Booth and especially Phil Andrews were totally outstanding. The photo booth was a great addition to our daughter's wedding. All of our guests really enjoyed the pictures and it was a great remberance of the wedding. Phil could not have been more professional and one of the nicest people I have ever worked with....a real gentleman. I would highly reccommend Cool Pix and Phil Andrews for your next event.
Our thanks to the entire Cool Pix family.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
1+ year ago

We got a photo booth from Cool Pix for our wedding and we were very happy with the booth as well as the process. It was a lot of fun to have it at the wedding and we love the album and DVD we received with all of the photos.

3.9

I found Cool Pix because they are part of Secrets Limousine so you get a discount when using them. I worked with Phil when booking them and he is very friendly and funny. He worked with me to create an insert for inside the favor (a tabletop frame that is the size of a photo booth strip) so that it could be used as the place card. He is easier to communicate with on the phone than email because he doesn't always respond. He loved my idea and said he would like to implement it (I offered to do it myself). We went back and forth about the wording and font. I think it might have been a bigger job than he realized. It took him longer than he thought to insert the information from my spreadsheet (guest name and table numbers). He must not have copied and pasted because there were spelling mistakes when I proofread. I ended up missing one which was a big joke with my cousins! Then Phil didn't have enough frames and had to order them. I wanted the frames so I could make sure the were in alphabetical order and drop them off at my appointment at Normandy with my other things like the cake topper, etc... He ended up not having them done and gave me attitude saying I needed to relax! Phil was late having them done and ended up bringing them the day of the wedding when he set up the photo booth (I was supposed to have them in three days before the wedding). It was nice he did the place cards for me but it would have been easier to do them myself. Phil did not work our photo booth and I'm not sure of that guy's name. There were complaints from the guests about him not being very patient. People were having fun with the props and getting in line a lot and he was annoyed. The girl who put together our album of all of the guests' pictures was very nice and organized. The photo booth was a big hit and people of all ages really enjoyed it- but keep in mind that at times it seemed like people were there more than on the dance floor.

Cool Pix Photo Booth responded with the following comments:

Hi Megan,
Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry you didn't have a great experience with Cool Pix on your wedding day. We take pride in providing exceptional service for every client that deals with us and it pains me to hear that your experience was not perfect. I know I can't change what already happened… but please let me know if there is anything I can do for you now or in the future.

Frank Phifer
President

Matthew
11/08/2013

Very please by the Cool pix photo booth. Guest at our wedding had a great time.

Lori & Andrew
11/02/2013

What a hit the photo booth was/is!!! We couldn't keep our guests out of this thing! The staff was on top of everything! Very organized,friendly, & the props were hysterical!
They even made sure my husband & I got in for a few rounds with special props!!!
The owner even personalized the top of the strip with our theme,names & date of the event!! What a nice touch!!
I'd have this unique idea at any event!!! Def def worth the $$$!
I even had guests raving about this days after in person, via txt & social media!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Coolpix Photobooth was amazing! All my guests had such a great time and my photo album is a priceless souvenir! Phil and Cindy were incredible and so much fun! They really went above and beyond! I definitely highly recommend Coolpix to friends and family for all types of events!

Latonya
10/05/2013

The 2 girls we had were great!! Everyone loved the photo booth and props!

Latonya
10/05/2013

The 2 girls that I had were awesome with our photobooth at our wedding. They were very helpful, super nice and very prompt and on time with everything! I would recommend cool pix to anyone!

bonnie
09/07/2013

They were very professional, fun with the guest, provided what we asked for and the photo album from the photo booth at the end was great, allowing for a life time of memories for the bride and groom.

Natalie
08/31/2013

Cool pix photo booth was amazing! My guest loved them and had a blast

1+ year ago

Set up was seemless and quick. Everyone loved the Photobooth and the pictures were funny to look at the next day. Thank you

1+ year ago

The guests really enjoyed the photobooth especially the great assortment of props..