Confectionary Designs LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

STEPH IS FABULOUS!! She completely understood my vision for our cake. She came through, made it more than beautiful, and was so helpful with all of her suggestions. Not only that.... it was the best dang cake I've ever eaten in my entire life.
Stephanie was friendly, kind, and just super enjoyable to work with. I am so glad I went with her for our wedding cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were extremely lucky to have had Confectionary Designs create our wedding cake. The cake that Stephanie designed for us could not have been more perfect.
The moment we first met Stephanie we knew we were in good hands. Stephanie left her previous job as a Sr. Vice President for an international bank to pursue a career in something she loved to do. How could you not trust someone who does that?
During our first meeting, Stephanie gave us some taste tests of cakes and fillings. We were in heaven! Not only were we having cake for breakfast but they were so delicious, we nearly fell out of our seats. It was a very hard decision, but in the end, we decided on the light lemon cake with a raspberry filling – OMG!
Next we talked about the design of the cake. Stephanie is so good at her job and such a great listener that it was no problem at all for her to start developing great ideas. When she sent us a draft of the design, it was like she was reading our minds.
When we first got a glimpse of the completed cake, we were absolutely speechless. 3 square layers slightly askew with blue ribbons gave the cake kind of a masculine feel (we are two grooms after all), and adding eight amazing handmade sugarpaste sunflowers added just the right amount of frivolity (we are gay after all). The pièce de résistance was the “L” monogram cake topper she created. Our guests could not stop talking about this cake.
We can’t thank Stephanie and Confectionary Designs enough for the work of art that was created. We are lucky we have pictures of this cake because no one would believe us.

Profile Picture
Julie
09/21/2013

Mark & Marie are the best team. Such a delicious cake and so gorgeous..it was like a piece of art! Best cake in Newport!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I reached out to Confectionary Designs for a custom groom's cake for our rehearsal dinner. It was such a big hit because they really included every detail! I was able to work with Stephanie & Pam so easily over email with just a inspiration picture, seeing the cake in person truly exceeded my expectation. And not only did it look amazing, it really tasted great too! Their attention to detail really made for a great memory.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I love these two ladies! My original baker informed me a week and a half before my wedding that she would not be able to make my cake do to personal family matters. Needless to say, I was frantic. After searching the web, I came across their web site, gave them a call to explain my situation, and quietly prayed that they could help me. They assured me, without hesitation that they would have a beautiful cake at my reception, and they did! Not only did the cake look even more beautiful than I could have imagined, but the taste, OMG it was absolutely glorious!! I can't thank Pam & Stephanie enough for coming through for me at short notice. THANK YOU LADIES!!!

Profile Picture
Suzanne
1 Review
06/11/2011

*SO SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST -- TRYING TO FIGURE OUT GETTING AROUND THIS SITE*

4.7

These folks made me the most beautiful and tasty wedding cake. I ordered the cake late (4 weeks in advance) and they were so nice in helping me come up with an original design. Lots of 'ohs and ahs' at the wedding over the cake. Thanks!!