Complete Music Video Photo

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
0.0

This DJ service almost ruined my wedding. From announcing our names incorrectly, playing music I had specifically asked not be played, being flat-out rude, and having the oldest equipment you can imagine, etc. do not use this vendor if you want to enjoy your day.

Services Used: DJ

They were FABULOUS! My DJ met me at the door of the reception site asking me what I would like to drink. He told me what to do and when, and was not bossy about it. He did everything I asked of him, including getting my husband to dance which he never does. My guests LOVED him. At the end of the night, we bumped the DJ's tip up an extra $60 b/c he was so great.

Services Used: DJ

Day before my weddng I had to call and confirm someone was still coming as I didn't hear from them after turning in my reception planner months before. However, the DJ that was assigned was wonderful, I forgot the CD for the first dance and he was more concerned than I was. He kept the partying going really got a good feel for the crowd, he had props for the YMCA . . . everyone loved our DJ

1.8

My best friend and I both had DJs from this company and both had bad experiences. They were both very unprofessional and did not listen to what we, as the brides and grooms, wanted. They played songs that we asked them not to and did not stop if we asked them to. Our DJ made my husband and I look terrible when explaining something that we wanted to do and he did not seem to care what we thought. My best friend's DJ played his own music the whole night, not stopping after being asked about ten times and the speaker system stopped three seperate times during the night for about fifteen minutes every time. Overall, this company has not impressed me.

Profile Picture
Molly
05/25/2007

Everything was great!

Services Used: DJ

Great DJ service - met with us at the reception location before booking to talk about our vision for the wedding. Stuck to our tastes, didn't play any song on our no-play list, and made a CD for us of the songs we specifically requested. Able to quickyl respond to requests made by guests, and professional the whole way through. Very professional.

Services Used: DJ

Kind of pricy but WELL worth it. Terry is the best. This is the second time we've used them for events and they never disappoint!

4.2

Our DJ did an awesome job. He picked out perfect songs and really helped the entire event go smoothly. He had every song we wanted played, as well (and some were pretty obscure).

Services Used: DJ

I really liked my DJ and Video Photographer. Both really nice guys that did an above average jobs!!

Services Used: DJ, Videography
4.2

I absolutly loved this DJ service!!! They were wonderful, not only were they easy to book, they let you choose what type of DJ you would wont such as one that was more serious or one that was humorous. They also let you choose how involved you wanted your dj and how you wanted him to dress! They give you the exact DJ you want!

Services Used: DJ

AJ with Complete Music was a phenomenal DJ. He made our reception a great party!

4.7

The DJ did a great job, did not try to run the reception but kept the party going. We would definitely recommend them to others.

3.2

I wasn't overly thrilled with this company. We met with a DJ who we thought would be our DJ the night of, but he wasn't able to be our DJ due to family problems. That was totally fine with us, but the DJ that ended up DJ-ing that night wasn't that great. We think it was partly because we were not able to meet with him before the night of the reception. So if you are going to go with this company just make sure you sit down with your DJ BEFORE and if they change it up on you.. MEET WITH THE NEW DJ!

3.1

These guys are a chain, so theres not much to say. They showed up early to set up, were ready to go to play 'ambiance' music and did a good job of emcee-ing and played music to get people moving. The manager of the local office stopped by to ask if things were going well. The dj kept on playing country, two of the guests kept on requesting the stuff, but other than that they were decent.

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely wonderful. The staff was so so accommodating and nice. They did everything they were suppose to do and paid attention to detail. They played all the songs we requested and got guests out of their seats to dance and interact. Highly recommend them!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Complete Music did an awesome job for our wedding! They played everything we wanted and nothing we didn't! We highly recommend them! Amanda & Jason