Complete Music Video Photo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

AJ with Complete Music was a phenomenal DJ. He made our reception a great party!

4.7

The DJ did a great job, did not try to run the reception but kept the party going. We would definitely recommend them to others.

3.2

I wasn't overly thrilled with this company. We met with a DJ who we thought would be our DJ the night of, but he wasn't able to be our DJ due to family problems. That was totally fine with us, but the DJ that ended up DJ-ing that night wasn't that great. We think it was partly because we were not able to meet with him before the night of the reception. So if you are going to go with this company just make sure you sit down with your DJ BEFORE and if they change it up on you.. MEET WITH THE NEW DJ!

3.1

These guys are a chain, so theres not much to say. They showed up early to set up, were ready to go to play 'ambiance' music and did a good job of emcee-ing and played music to get people moving. The manager of the local office stopped by to ask if things were going well. The dj kept on playing country, two of the guests kept on requesting the stuff, but other than that they were decent.

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely wonderful. The staff was so so accommodating and nice. They did everything they were suppose to do and paid attention to detail. They played all the songs we requested and got guests out of their seats to dance and interact. Highly recommend them!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Complete Music did an awesome job for our wedding! They played everything we wanted and nothing we didn't! We highly recommend them! Amanda & Jason

Services Used: DJ

Although they are pricey so is every other dj that you will find. They played my ceremony music and reception music. The Dj was very friendly and made sure that he did everything like I wanted it. I had a laid back wedding with no dancing and drinks and he accomodated me very well. I give them an A+

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

My dj was INCREDIBLE! I couldn't have asked for a better one. He bent over backwards helping us out and at the reception he really delivered! He was sweet, caring and professional.

4.1

We had a great dj - kept our guest on the floor all night! There were a few songs that we requested to hear that he didn't play, but we didn't mind because people were on floor dancing!

2.8

dealt with austin dj's

2.0

Our DJ really blew it. When we met with him we were clear that we didn't want all the bells and whistles that get used to pressure people into dancing. We were older when we got married as were most of our guests.

Our DJ came with a box of "props" for that song YMCA that he later denied intending to use, but the fact that they were carried into the reception makes no sense---esp since he failed to bring our last song of the night. They got used, by a few drunk people but no one else was amused.

Although we gave a very long and specific list of the songs we wanted that was cut into 2 categories: dinner and dancing, this idiot played dinner jazz music when people wanted to dance and played dance music during dinner---it should not have been that complicated--he lacked any common sense. He also took requests when we asked him not to and so there we were hearig all the cheesy group dance songs that we didn't want played.

The worst was that he was very rude to our wedding coordinator when she relayed a message to him for me. He had the nerve to come up at the end of the reception to "confront" me as to what my concern had been. I was very unhappy that he'd try to do that when I had few precious minutes left of my wedding day.

The company was responsive to my complaints but they did not offer us anything back nor can they give us that reception time back. The DJ would have been a better fit for a senior prom.

Services Used: DJ

I would reccomend these guys to anyone even if they were twice as expensive as they were. My dj did tricks for the kids, brought blow up guitars and sunglasses for the kids to rock out with. Anything I needed that night, even asking that lights get dimmed, my dj took care of it. He was AMAZING!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

I would highly recommend Complete Music! We had a bit of a problem with the first DJ we picked not returning calls and/or showing up for scheduled meetings. But the owners, Scott and Wade are absolutely awesome and helped us pick a different DJ a week before the wedding. Scott even showed up at our reception just to make sure �everything was going okay!� We ended up using Chris Runck, and given the fact that he found out about a week before our wedding that he was going to be our DJ, he was awesome! He played all the songs we asked for, and whenever someone requested a song that was on our �do not play list� he would come and talk to either me or DH before playing it! I would HIGHLY recommend him! The only prblem we had was when he introduced my mom as �John� instead of �Jan� -- she was a little upset about it, especially since people who didn�t know her kept calling her �John� all night! But, I would totally recommend both Complete Music and Chris Runck to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
4.2

I really liked my DJ, but I can't remember his name. He did a great job of playing what I wanted and also knew the right things to play to keep the party going. During dinner he played some old rat pack music and the guests loved it. Talked just the right amount.

Services Used: DJ

They did a great job and we got a good deal for having an off season event. For under $500 we got 5 hours of service. AJ was our DJ and he was really fun. We met the Tuesday before the wedding to go over specifics and any dos and don'ts. He dressed in a tuxedo and had lots of fun ideas. He even brought hula hoops! The pictures from that were really cute.

Services Used: DJ

Complete Music was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. We wanted every single guest to feel involved and have a great time and thats exactly what Complete Music accomplished at our wedding. The DJ was incredible. He was great at interacting with us and the guests and everything went so smoothly because of it.