Complete Music Video Photo

WE DO....Photography | DJ | Video | Photo Booth

3720 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used the Photo booth, DJ, and Videography servies. Danielle was my Dj and she did an awesome job corralling me and making sure that all my plans for the Reception were executed how i planned. She did a great job of reading the crowd and playing appropriate songs. I was very impressed that she took the time to meet me some where at was convenient for me instead of making me go to Overland Park (an hour drive). Ryan was my videographer, he did an amazing job getting all the important parts of the wedding but also not being a distracting imposing figure during everything. I chose a family friend to do my photography and Ryan did an excellent job working and coordinating with him. and the video we got back was AMAZING, even the back ground music (we didnt pick it out) fit the "feel" of the wedding. Our photobooth operator did a great job The pictures we got from it were hilarious and priceless and all the guests raved about how fun it was. If I had to do everything over again I would definitely choose to do all of these things again.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Videography
1.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

My daughter and and her future husband spent weeks and weeks putting together their song list only to have the night of the wedding, Mark playing his own song selections. The bride and groom had provided even more songs than could have been played for the night. When my daughter asked him about their songs, he replied that it was on another computer. So much effort was taken in our planning and the venue, Olde Dobbin Station, was amazing. But we were SO disappointed with the DJ and photo booth. Do NOT use their photo booth. This was a complete waste of money because all the pictures came out blurry and could not be used. Our guests were behind the photo guy taking their own pictures! When I contacted the owner about this, Ron said he would review and get back with me. I called many times and he never got back with me again to discuss after numerous opportunities. I waited to write this review to see if the company would respond back and he was never available again. The videography was the only adequate part of this company's service. For one of your most special days of your life, definitely look elsewhere for DJ and services!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography
0.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I told Don about three different times the correct song for me to walk in on and he still did not have the correct song. then when i calmly told him to do the classic here comes the bride he did not even have that. when doing introductions we asked him to not address the fact that the best man was delivering his wife to the hospital for the birth of their daughter on our wedding day and still 30 seconds later he did. very disappointed with his services.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My dj was Jenner and he was amazing he felt with everything we threw at him in a very professional manner and he even made sure to get me a couple drinks even though it wasn't his job he was very professional and very nice I'm so happy I went with them for my wedding

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Lainey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ Jonathan was amazing!! He kept us informed all night and made sure everything went off on time and stayed on track. He also picked the best music selection to make sure people were out on the dance floor all night. I truly appreciated having him there to make sure everything went off without a hitch!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

Do not use Complete for a photo booth. At my wedding the photo booth barely worked. The girl working the booth said that her laptop crashed but when I spoke to the owner he said she had just forgot her power cord. We waited for a LONG time to get it up and running and at that point many guests had already left. So now I do not have a sign in book for my wedding but instead a bunch of really poor quality pictures of a handful of friends that stayed passed the end of the reception. The owner said that he would train the girl better but that is not a relief to me as the thing that I was the most excited for on my wedding day didn't even work!! I am so devastated that I do not have a sign in book of people who were at my wedding and heartbroken because I thought that a photo booth sign in would have been the coolest keepsake. Complete refunded half of my money but it still does not replace my sign in book or the lost experience!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a wonderful job was done by all on our wedding day. We can't say enough good things. True professional job done by all. Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography
1.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I hired them for lights video and DJ services, everything the day of the wedding was perfect. After working on the edit of my wedding video for 3 months, I got a postcard in the mail saying sorry, we lost your wedding video. Here is your money back, Not a phone call for dear of confrontation. My wife and I performed an incredible tango dance as our dance, and I was so excited to see it on video. None of our guests recorded the dance because it was a complete surprise. What a bummer, worst possible thing that could have happened has happened.

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

We used this company as a videographer for my daughter's wedding. It was great until we found out after the ceremony that the camera wasn't running during the first part! We had to do a reenactment of that portion - the vows and rings - thank God that it didn't involve the music, communion or sand ceremony! I haven't gotten the video yet but I'm hoping he was able to work some magic with the end product. (this part was written before I received the end product)
This portion was added after waiting 4 months for the video: Now that I have the end product - the procession of the bride and her father down the aisle was missing- The highlight of a wedding is the bride entering for the first time...., the reenactment was shoddy - guests at the cocktail hour in the background.
Found out by watching it that the communion wasn't even included!! This videographer just didn't give the wedding any attention to detail and wasn't honest about what he didn't record. I stressed to the company that the ceremony was the most important part.
The company is doing their best to recoup the damages, but that doesn't bring what's missing back.

Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Good to get services from one place.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The DJ for our wedding, Josh Lerman, was absolutely wonderful. He did a fantastic job of getting everyone up and dancing, and combining both the American and Turkish music we requested. He handled all of our guests' requests and any surprises very professionally. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Complete's DJ service for my wedding. I loved working with them. I was in contact with the same person whenever I had questions or needed to make changes. About 2 or 3 months before our wedding, I was able to add on an addition hour of service for my reception very easily! I liked that I could pay my balance through their website. It was very easy to communicate with this company and they were very easy to work with.

Our DJ, Chris, was a great fit for us! He walked around our reception and asked for requests from our guests. Chris made changes to our plans in order to keep the dance floor full at all times and we loved that! He even snapped a shot of our first dance and texted it to me during the reception. It was quite a surprise to see that picture on my phone when we got to the hotel! He even bussed our head table and got us drinks! He did an AMAZING job for us and I couldn't have been happier with any other company.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We rented a photobooth for our wedding with Complete. They are very professional and responded quickly to emails. I found this company through Groupon so the value was amazing. The only downside was about 1/3 of the photo strips had smeared ink on them. But ultimately, all of our friends and family had a blast.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were excellent! Very professional. They played only the music that my now husband and I requested rather then a mix of their choice. If other music was requested outside the genre we chose, they would ask us before playing it. Our DJ was very up beat and got everyone on the dance floor' We also rented their photo booth! Absolutely worth the little extra expense. Guests would take a break from dancing to take a picture them jump back on the dance floor. Our guests had such a blast, I wish I could do it again.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Both Max and Justin were amazing to work with. During the planning process I interviewed over 6 local companies and once I met with Complete my search was over. Justin was so welcoming to my ideas and what we had in mind for our wedding. Once the big day hit, we found out a few hours before our reception that our venue had flooded the night before. Needless to say it was a panic finding a new venue with only a couple hours. Once we found a new venue to host our reception, everyone pitched in to get the space ready. Not only did Justin at Complete get all of his equipment set up on time but he was running around bussing tables and helping to decorate so that we could get the party started on time. He went above and beyond what he was hired to do, something that is very rare. Once the reception started he was spot on with everything. He played all the music I had requested in our previous meetings, got involvement from all our guests with a dance I had requested which made for wonderful memories!! All night our guests were commenting on how "amazing" our DJ was. He felt like part of the family and not some cheesy, annoying DJ. We were beyond pleased with the price, product, and most of all the professionalism of Justin and Complete. They helped give us the reception of our dreams!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Complete Music is Dallas for my DJ and Photo Booth. The photo booth was perfect and such a great hit. I wish the book was more than just blank white pages. Adding some color or flare to the pages gives it more value for the customers money.

As for the DJ, he was super nice. Great DJ. Only issue I had was he planned the full song for the First Dance, Father Daughter Dance, Mother Son Dance, and the last dance. I've always seen these cut short because no one wants to sit there and watch someone dance for 3 minutes. Plus it got very awkward very fast. Other than that he was great!

616-957-4200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards