Complete Media Group
10510 Airline Hwy
Suite B
Baton Rouge, LA 70816  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock...
Liability Insurance: Yes

4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
They were very professional and extremely easy to work with. Our DJ was Jeremy and he did a great job. Played a good variety of music and everybody had a great time.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Chris was wonderful and I have had many compliments on the music
Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I first heard Complete Music at the River Center in Baton Rouge. They were so upbeat, and played with the crowd. The energy was what I wanted for my reception. They also feature a picture booth for your guest, lighting, and videography. You can also request the type of music and DJ that you want at your wedding. My wedding was formal, so the DJ made sure to dress the part. He made sure that there were no dull moments til the end.
Wedding: 02/18/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Complete Music and its staff were extremely friendly and very accommodating! Since our Wedding was near the holidays we had a bit of a communication gap the week before the wedding, but as soon as I called to ask about it they quickly responded and made sure I had all the info I needed. GREAT DJ - My DJ in particular was Blake Bourgeois, who kept the GREAT music flowing, the guests dancing, and the party pumping! Did several specialty dances as well, which the guests really liked. Would highly recommend! Very professional.
Wedding: 12/30/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
DJ was awesome-knew exactly what we were looking for and played perfect songs-great fit for us and the reception was so much fun! Kept everyone on the dance floor and it was great!
Wedding: 05/28/2010
 225-769-2229
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire