Complete Media Group

Value
4.7
Flexibility
3.9

My DJ was DJ John. He called me a few days before the wedding and went over all details with me. He was very friendly overall. I gave him the exact CD with the songs in order for both ceremony and reception so he really did not have to do much work. The timing was alittle off on certain events throughout the night but overall he cooperated with me and my demands pretty well. It was worth the money I spent on Complete Media. I have no complaints.
For videography I had Drew, he was awesome! He got along with everyone including all of my family. He was very professional and easy to work with. The video came out amazing! I got the trailer within a month and the whole video within 6 weeks! PERFECT! the only complaint I had was I asked him to do interviews with people and I didnt get that at all. No biggie though!

Services Used: DJ, Videography

The DJs were great and had everyone dancing. Only issue was that the mic was not loud enough and no one heard announcements, but it was our guests fault for not saying something because I know they would have adjusted the volume. The DJ, Alex, was so kind and even edited my song to walk down the aisle to my liking. I'd use them again!

Services Used: DJ

LOVE COMPLETE!!!! These people are by far the friendliest and easiest to work with. I used their videographer and photo booth. The photo booth was a hit and it made for an awesome wedding favor. I can't say enough about the videographer. I cried when I saw the video. They did such an amazing job!! It's not your typical boring wedding video and something I will cherish forever. It was well worth the money! I highly recommend them to EVERYONE! Thank you so much Complete for giving me something I will cherish forever!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Videography
Recently Married

Everything was great!!! DJ played every song requested! Would def recommend to a friend getting married!!

Recently Married

Greg was great. Professional, fun & accommodating. Great personality. Many guests complemented. We would recommend and/or use again.

Services Used: DJ

We had Complete Media for our DJ at our wedding and it was awesome! Sean Connerly was our DJ and he was very professional! He called me a week before the wedding to confirm all our music, and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted. During our wedding he kept the music going! There were always guests dancing the whole night! He also made sure all our rap was edited since we had children at the wedding, so we were very grateful for that! I would totally recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Karen
05/25/2014

Complete Media Group provided a DJ for both of my daughters' weddings in the past 6 months. Both events were wonderful and the DJ made the difference. They were professional from beginning to end. The music playlist was just what the brides and grooms ordered, and they really know how to get a party started! I highly recommend this company to anyone planning an event where music will be the centerpiece of the celebration.

Services Used: DJ

They were excellent in service! The DJ was awesome! All the tiny details, he was attentive and so fun!! The videographers were excellent in getting great shots and in giving us cues and what to do next! Thanks so much!!

Services Used: DJ, Videography
Karen
05/24/2014
0.0

Thank you so much for your service. Good job.

3.4

I didn't have much interaction with them. Our DJ called us a few days before the wedding to discuss what we wanted. It seemed as if our wedding was his first and he was very nervous. There was a few lapses in the music which made few a few (short) awkward moments. He also played some faster songs during our money dance which was also weird. Overall he did a good job, but seemed like this was a new thing for him.

Bonnei
05/10/2014

Complete media provided the uplights for the reception and it was beautiful...Great to work with and was very flexible in making it happen at the time I wanted. Great office staff and tech persons as well. I enjoy working with them all! Light

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

Our DJ and Photobooth operator were so nice and cared about how we felt and asked if we needed anything! They really made our night special!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Summer
04/26/2014

Wonderful job!! We all enjoyed your service. I would highly recommend

Recently Married

Very professional service provided. I spoke with Becky @ the office several times before the event and she was very helpful.

Teshla
03/29/2014

Greg was amazing!! Will definitely recommend complete music :)

TheOGJesse's Girl
03/01/2014

Complete Music was the house DJ for my venue (Parc 73 in Prairieville) so we decided to use them for our music needs. Not only did we get a DJ, Emcee, we also got lighting. I was so pleased with this because most places charge extra for lighting. I had a special request for the song that I was walking down the aisle to, and the employees at Complete kept me informed the entire time. Our DJ, Greg Pearson, was phenomenal. He called me to make sure we went over all the music choices and he was very thorough. He was amazing at keeping the party upbeat and making sure music and entertainment was NOT an issue for my wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Greg. If you decide to go with Complete Music for your event, and you should, I HIGHLY recommend Greg as your DJ!