Complete Media Group

Complete Media Group

11725 Sun Belt Ct.
Suite A
Baton Rouge, LA 70809 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes

• Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

We didn't use their DJ and we did rent the Photo Booth which was overpriced and horrible. It consisted of a few PVC pipes, curtains, and a crappy webcam on a laptop. FAR from an actual photo booth! None of the pictures turned out right. People were looking away and the quality was blurring and miss colored. The sad part is photographer admitted he knew the "booth" was broke. We never received all the pictures on our flash drive. We emailed them numerous of times to fix the problem. They tried to fix some of the pictures, but it wasn't worth our time from what they "fixed". They are dodging giving us some kind of refund when they knowingly sent a broken booth! DONT use them! Way better places to use!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My DJ was DJ John. He called me a few days before the wedding and went over all details with me. He was very friendly overall. I gave him the exact CD with the songs in order for both ceremony and reception so he really did not have to do much work. The timing was alittle off on certain events throughout the night but overall he cooperated with me and my demands pretty well. It was worth the money I spent on Complete Media. I have no complaints.
For videography I had Drew, he was awesome! He got along with everyone including all of my family. He was very professional and easy to work with. The video came out amazing! I got the trailer within a month and the whole video within 6 weeks! PERFECT! the only complaint I had was I asked him to do interviews with people and I didnt get that at all. No biggie though!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: DJ, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The DJs were great and had everyone dancing. Only issue was that the mic was not loud enough and no one heard announcements, but it was our guests fault for not saying something because I know they would have adjusted the volume. The DJ, Alex, was so kind and even edited my song to walk down the aisle to my liking. I'd use them again!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE COMPLETE!!!! These people are by far the friendliest and easiest to work with. I used their videographer and photo booth. The photo booth was a hit and it made for an awesome wedding favor. I can't say enough about the videographer. I cried when I saw the video. They did such an amazing job!! It's not your typical boring wedding video and something I will cherish forever. It was well worth the money! I highly recommend them to EVERYONE! Thank you so much Complete for giving me something I will cherish forever!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great!!! DJ played every song requested! Would def recommend to a friend getting married!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Greg was great. Professional, fun & accommodating. Great personality. Many guests complemented. We would recommend and/or use again.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had Complete Media for our DJ at our wedding and it was awesome! Sean Connerly was our DJ and he was very professional! He called me a week before the wedding to confirm all our music, and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted. During our wedding he kept the music going! There were always guests dancing the whole night! He also made sure all our rap was edited since we had children at the wedding, so we were very grateful for that! I would totally recommend them for anyone's wedding!

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Complete Media Group provided a DJ for both of my daughters' weddings in the past 6 months. Both events were wonderful and the DJ made the difference. They were professional from beginning to end. The music playlist was just what the brides and grooms ordered, and they really know how to get a party started! I highly recommend this company to anyone planning an event where music will be the centerpiece of the celebration.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Karen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were excellent in service! The DJ was awesome! All the tiny details, he was attentive and so fun!! The videographers were excellent in getting great shots and in giving us cues and what to do next! Thanks so much!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: DJ, Videography
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Thank you so much for your service. Good job.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Karen
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I didn't have much interaction with them. Our DJ called us a few days before the wedding to discuss what we wanted. It seemed as if our wedding was his first and he was very nervous. There was a few lapses in the music which made few a few (short) awkward moments. He also played some faster songs during our money dance which was also weird. Overall he did a good job, but seemed like this was a new thing for him.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Complete media provided the uplights for the reception and it was beautiful...Great to work with and was very flexible in making it happen at the time I wanted. Great office staff and tech persons as well. I enjoy working with them all! Light

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Bonnei
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ and Photobooth operator were so nice and cared about how we felt and asked if we needed anything! They really made our night special!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful job!! We all enjoyed your service. I would highly recommend

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Summer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional service provided. I spoke with Becky @ the office several times before the event and she was very helpful.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Greg was amazing!! Will definitely recommend complete music :)

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Teshla
225-769-2229
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards