Complete Media Group
10510 Airline Hwy
Suite B
Baton Rouge, LA 70816  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
The DJs were great and had everyone dancing. Only issue was that the mic was not loud enough and no one heard announcements, but it was our guests fault for not saying something because I know they would have adjusted the volume. The DJ, Alex, was so kind and even edited my song to walk down the aisle to my liking. I'd use them again!
Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LOVE COMPLETE!!!! These people are by far the friendliest and easiest to work with. I used their videographer and photo booth. The photo booth was a hit and it made for an awesome wedding favor. I can't say enough about the videographer. I cried when I saw the video. They did such an amazing job!! It's not your typical boring wedding video and something I will cherish forever. It was well worth the money! I highly recommend them to EVERYONE! Thank you so much Complete for giving me something I will cherish forever!
Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Videography, Unique Services (Other)

Private User 1 Reviews
Everything was great!!! DJ played every song requested! Would def recommend to a friend getting married!!

Private User 1 Reviews
Greg was great. Professional, fun & accommodating. Great personality. Many guests complemented. We would recommend and/or use again.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had Complete Media for our DJ at our wedding and it was awesome! Sean Connerly was our DJ and he was very professional! He called me a week before the wedding to confirm all our music, and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted. During our wedding he kept the music going! There were always guests dancing the whole night! He also made sure all our rap was edited since we had children at the wedding, so we were very grateful for that! I would totally recommend them for anyone's wedding!
Wedding: 06/13/2014

Karen 2 Reviews
Complete Media Group provided a DJ for both of my daughters' weddings in the past 6 months. Both events were wonderful and the DJ made the difference. They were professional from beginning to end. The music playlist was just what the brides and grooms ordered, and they really know how to get a party started! I highly recommend this company to anyone planning an event where music will be the centerpiece of the celebration.
Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were excellent in service! The DJ was awesome! All the tiny details, he was attentive and so fun!! The videographers were excellent in getting great shots and in giving us cues and what to do next! Thanks so much!!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Karen 1 Reviews
Thank you so much for your service. Good job.
Wedding: 05/24/2014
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 4 Reviews
I didn't have much interaction with them. Our DJ called us a few days before the wedding to discuss what we wanted. It seemed as if our wedding was his first and he was very nervous. There was a few lapses in the music which made few a few (short) awkward moments. He also played some faster songs during our money dance which was also weird. Overall he did a good job, but seemed like this was a new thing for him.

Bonnei 1 Reviews
Complete media provided the uplights for the reception and it was beautiful...Great to work with and was very flexible in making it happen at the time I wanted. Great office staff and tech persons as well. I enjoy working with them all! Light
Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Private User 2 Reviews
Our DJ and Photobooth operator were so nice and cared about how we felt and asked if we needed anything! They really made our night special!
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Summer 1 Reviews
Wonderful job!! We all enjoyed your service. I would highly recommend
Wedding: 04/26/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Very professional service provided. I spoke with Becky @ the office several times before the event and she was very helpful.

Teshla 1 Reviews
Greg was amazing!! Will definitely recommend complete music :)
Wedding: 03/29/2014

TheOGJesse... 7 Reviews
Complete Music was the house DJ for my venue (Parc 73 in Prairieville) so we decided to use them for our music needs. Not only did we get a DJ, Emcee, we also got lighting. I was so pleased with this because most places charge extra for lighting. I had a special request for the song that I was walking down the aisle to, and the employees at Complete kept me informed the entire time. Our DJ, Greg Pearson, was phenomenal. He called me to make sure we went over all the music choices and he was very thorough. He was amazing at keeping the party upbeat and making sure music and entertainment was NOT an issue for my wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Greg. If you decide to go with Complete Music for your event, and you should, I HIGHLY recommend Greg as your DJ!
Wedding: 03/01/2014

Heather 4 Reviews
Dj Greg was wonderful.. always listening to requests and seeing them through perfectly.. Will use them again for any future dj needs!! everyone at Complete media group was very professional!!
Wedding: 01/04/2014
 225-769-2229
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire