Come Together Studios
Serving all of New York
NY 13204
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I went through a lot of local Syracuse photographer websites and met with a lot of people, but nothing could ever compare to what I saw in Come Together Studios. Todd was very kind and flexible in arranging times to meet. He fit my vision perfectly. I told him I wanted very few "posed" pictures and rather have moments caught on film, and that's EXACTLY what he did. For someone to capture so many moments, to have the eye to see where theyre coming from and then express them is incredible to me. He posted on his blog a sneak preview of his pictures (very quickly!) and I can not rave enough about how exceptional they are. So many people who looked at the photos commented and said they felt as if they were really there! My husband and I wanted to go ice skating in between our ceremony and reception and Todd never made us feel like our dreams were ever too small, but rather embraced all our crazy ideas. His attention to detail and making us happy on that day was very admirable. The cost is more than worth every penny and the best choice (besides walking down the asile) the whole wedding was choosing Come Together Studios!!!
Wedding: 12/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Todd is great to work with! Very professional and friendly.
Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Todd at Come Together Studios was wonderful! I planned my wedding in only a few months and he was willing to work with my schedule for everything. I was blown away with the quality and beauty of the pictures- I have gotten many compliments. I am so thankful that I have beautiful wedding pictures that I can reflect on for the rest of my life. Todd was professional and very easy to get along with. He spent the entire day taking pictures, from 11-11. I highly recommend him for any event!
Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would highly recommend Todd at Come Together Studios to anyone in CNY! Even though I was having my wedding in Binghamton and living outside New York City, he was completely accommodating to our crazy schedule.
It was very important for us to feel comfortable with a photographer who was going to be such a vital part of our special day. From the first meeting, I knew he was the right guy for us! Our engagement photo shoot was spent running around Manhattan like tourists and it was so great getting to know him and have him help us feel comfortable in front of the camera!
The day of the wedding, he was cool, calm & collected and able to put up with all of our crazy antics of a large bridal party, especially me - the bridezilla. There was some times I felt like I didn't need as many posed pictures and he didn't mind at all. He was very receptive to ideas, stayed out of the way when necessary, but also had some awesome suggestions that I never even thought of which made the finished results absolutely breathtaking.
His slideshow on the website was a complete surprise to us that it was done the day we got back from our honeymoon, what a great thing to come home to! I was so proud to show off the amazing work and it brought my family and friends to tears! We are thrilled that we have such great memories to look back on thanks to Todd :)
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Todd and Emily are amazing professionals and were a pleasure to work with from first email to wedding day and beyond. They were friendly and communicated well - never pushy or seeming like they were too busy for you. Not only did Todd save my wife's veil from heading into a pond after a nasty gust of wind, but he took really great photos. The lighting and color are amazing in our pictures, and he has a great attention to detail. Emily did a bang-up job with the albums. We couldn't be more pleased with Come Together Studios.
Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Come Together Studios was absolutely phenomenal. I knew from the start they were going to be great when Todd was willing to answer a long list of questions I had about their services even before we had booked them for the day. Also, Todd went out of his way and made a personal trip to our ceremony site a week beforehand to scope out some good shots (which was almost a 2 hour drive for him).

Todd and James' photos captured our day perfectly. They really showed all the emotions of the day and captured small details that I'd missed in the excitement of the moment. They were very flexible and willing to go wherever we needed them. Todd even joined my husband and I in a detour trip to the hospital in between the ceremony and reception to visit a family member and take photos. I can't tell you how much it meant to her to have us come visit and to be included in the days' festivities (and she loved having the professional photos taken at the hospital). Todd and James also stayed very late into the evening at our reception, putting in more than a 14-hour day, not including travel time!

If you're shopping around, you may be able to find a photographer for less money, but I would strongly recommend splurging on this important part of your day. You will not be disappointed. In fact, I just emailed some of our photos to our bridesmaids and immediately received a text back that said, "I don't know how much you paid for your photographer, but it was worth every penny." We 110% agree!

Overall I give Come Together Studios a 5/5, and if I could, I'd give them more! The photos were amazing and we feel so lucky to have our day captured so beautifully. Thank you Todd, James and Come Together Studios!!

-Stephanie & Travis
Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Come Together Studios did an amazing job capturing our wedding day.
Todd has a very cool/calm demeanor which was so comforting throughout the craziness that comes along with a wedding day. Todd and team were very unobtrusive during the wedding and were able to photograph amazing shots without us even noticing. Another great thing about CTS is that they don't have any set hours and will work your entire wedding.

It has only been a few weeks since our wedding but thus far we are so impressed with the photo slideshow which was provided within a week of shooting the wedding. It is such a treat to get a sneak preview of the amazing work they did and it is so nice to be able to share w/ family and friends.

We highly recommend them to anyone and feel they are a great value!
You will not be disappointed.

Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We cannot say enough wonderful things about Todd and Come Together Studios. We had the most wonderful wedding day and Todd captured every moment; even more moments than we ever could have asked for.

Todd was extremly responsive, professional, friendly, funny and very easy to work with. He really has his "stuff" together from a business standpoint. He has a great website and blog where you can see other weddings as well as a client portal where you can fill out a questionaire about what photographs you would like, the location etc. You can also pay for his services online (really awesome when most vendors will only take cash or money order).

Todd took the time to have a conference call with my now husband and I and Todd seemed genuinely excited about our wedding and reception venue. Todd made every effort to understand what kind of "feel' we were going for - - but it was more like he just "got it". Todd even drove hours to our location to meet with us, our caterer, wedding planner and venue owners to walk to property and did so at the same time the wedding would take place to find the best spots for pictures and see how the light would be the day of the wedding (something I never would have thought about).

On the day of the wedding, Todd was very calm and had a calming presence. He brought a second photographer with him who was very talented, professional, friendly and easy to work with as well. Todd and Leo never made us feel like we were under the lense and kept a respectful distance. They were never in the way and didn't even make a "guest appearance" in the wedding video (hard to do!) Todd and Leo were open to suggestions and if we wanted a shot, here there or anywhere, they were right there to shoot.

One surprise and unexpected detail was that they put together a little slide show AT the wedding so when guests were leaving the event they could see some photos from the day and they even had our wedding song playing!

We received our photo montage shortly after the wedding while we were on our honeymoon. We were both so happy to receive it and I have to say, we both cried. I feel badly for anyone around us because not only were we watching the amazing slide show non-stop, we would show it to anyone who even pretended to be remotely interested.

Todd is truly the best, professional, above-and-beyond (and reasonably priced) photographer we could have asked for. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you Todd!
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Todd was professional, laid back and just absolutely wonderful to work with. Our pictures are amazing!!! I would recommend Come Together Studios to ANYONE!!
Wedding: 09/02/2011

kari 3 Reviews
My husband and I are so impressed with Todd and his level of skill with photography. He was easy to work with and made us feel at ease all day. I met with several local companies and feel that I made the right choice by far. You would be lucky to have Todd for your wedding photographer, he is that good!! Check out the photos, we are Kari & Adam- Aug 2011!!

Wedding: 08/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Words cannot express how absolutely amazing Todd is..PLEASE use him for your wedding! He was sooo professional and easy to work with! His art is truly one of a kind! Love him and his work!!!
Wedding: 07/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot begin to say how amazing Come Together Studios has been. They are very responsive, want to work with you to make your day perfect, and the obvious, produce AMAZING work. The photographer was never right up in your face. He got the pictures he needed, then you were on your merry way. He captured so many special moments and the pictures turned out beautiful. We have had so many compliments on how our pictures turned out. I was told that your photographer, aside from your dress, was the most important thing for your wedding. It is so true. I have been looking at my pictures every day since the wedding. I could not be happier I chose Come Together Studios. They were one of my best vendors.
Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Todd and Kelvyn were great to work with! From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, Todd was very professional and easy to work with and made us feel confident that we made the right choice. On the day of the wedding, Kelvyn made a great addition. He and Todd work very well together and made the entire wedding party and our families feel at ease. Not only are they very personable, but they take amazing photos! Todd was quick to post our photos on his blog and put together an amazing slideshow! We are excited to see the rest of the photos! We would definitely recommend Come Together Studios to anyone!
Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Best. Photographer. Ever. Todd went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. He was so accommodating and made sure we were comfortable with every shot! He was with us the WHOLE entire day from my makeup/hair, until the last dance, and there were no extra fees! Once the reception came Todd was incognito and took natural shots and wasn't in our face like a lot of other wedding photographers out there. I HIGHLY recommend Come Together Studios!
Wedding: 03/19/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We absolutely loved working with Todd and Emily at Come Together Studios. We used CTS for our wedding on December 4, 2010 and I couldn't be happier with the results! Todd joined us on our wedding day first thing in the morning and didn't leave until the end of the reception, he was professional, but very friendly and easy-going at the same time. He made sure my husband and I were entirely comfortable in front of the camera and, most importantly, didn't make us feel like the whole day was about taking pictures, but rather enjoying our wedding! We are incredibly pleased with our pictures thus far, both the engagement pictures and the preview and slideshow on the company's blog, Emily's graphic art skills are spectacular! We cannot believe how lucky we were to find Todd and Emily and we highly recommend them!
Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not have asked for a better photographer! Todd and Calvin were so fun and easy to work with! Our pictures are more than we could have ever asked for! We have friends who were recently married who keep telling us how jealous they are of our pictures. If you are looking for creative photos that capture every single moment...Come Together Studios will not let you down!

-Alexis & Vincent
Wedding: 10/22/2010
 315-484-8889
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire