Columbia Station

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

My fiancé and I could not be happier with how easy it is to work with Columbia Station! Everyone is so helping and accommodating. We cannot say enough positive things! We have not had any issues and they are very willing to make this day as special as ever.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I started my search immediately after I got engaged and Columbia station was perfect! We dealt with Betsy & she was so flexible and made our process very smooth and easy, and the best part was when we met our menu options all went down in price which made me way happier! Can't wait for our wedding

1 Review
Recently Married

They are amazing! They made the very stressful act of planning a wedding as stress less as possible! They really go above and beyond to make your special day absolutely perfect! I also loved that they made it their top priority to make sure that my husband and I are happy and having fun the whole time! Before and after the ceremony and even during the pictures there was always someone there to make sure we had food, drinks, and basically anything we wanted. And the clean up after was amazing! One minute I was saying good bye to my relatives and the next thing I know everything is neatly broken down and loaded into the proper cars! It was like magic! Lol... Oh and the food was insanely delicious! People are still talking about it weeks later! I absolutely loved this place and would recommend it to anyone getting married!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about Columbia Station!! We actually found them through the high ratings of Robert Ryan Catering (CS is owned by RR). They certainly lived up to these ratings. From the very beginning we were extremely impressed. We first toured the facility on July 4th of last year by Robert Ryan himself. This was our first and last venue tour. We decided right then that it was perfect. We then began working with Betsy Burchard. I think this girl was born to do her job. She is one of the nicest, most responsive people I have ever had the pleasure of working with!! She really held our hand through the whole process and gave us some great suggestions. The venue is beautiful, the service is top-notch and the food- the food is phenomenal. We saw so many posts on FB of our guests at the cocktail reception with empty plates! Literally- they posted their empty plates because the food was so good. Thank you so much CS for making our day so incredibly special! I would highly recommend CS to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding reception.

Hello to the Columbia Station staff,
you have made our wedding a successful/most fun night we've ever had. Everything was executed smoothly with the timing being pushed behind an hour. It was amazing and we wanted to thank each and everyone of you for your help on our big day.

Michelle, you were a trooper and are the cutest wedding coordinator I've ever met! We had a blast planning with you :)

Betsy, you have made the planning process a very easy one and have worked so well with us! We are so thrilled from our wedding weekend, we cannot wait to recommend every couple that comes our way to the Columbia Station!!

1 person found this review helpful
1 Review

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
First of all, the venue itself is stunning and the fact that it was a train station at one time gives it character. The outside is beautifully manicured and the caboose that the bridal party can spend time in prior to the reception is a unique feature.
Second, and most importantly, the entire staff is extraordinary- from Robert Ryan and Betsy to the wait staff. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure our reception was perfect. In the planning stages, they promptly responded to e-mails and were very flexible in scheduling the tasting and meetings. Robert Ryan was wonderful to work with when planning the menu. It is obvious that he is very passionate about his work. He even made my husband a special appetizer that wasn’t listed under the choices. Betsy, our event manager, couldn’t have been more helpful and accommodating on all issues beyond the food. She was very knowledgeable and answered every question I had leaving me feeling confident and excited for the big day. The day of, our timeline was adhered to perfectly. Introductions, special dances, speeches and dinner ran seamlessly which left time for celebrating and dancing. Guests were never left waiting around. The wonderful wait staff served the food in a timely manner and the quality was exceptional!
The overall experience the venue provided exceeded our expectations. We honestly couldn’t thank Robert Ryan and his staff enough!

1 person found this review helpful
Lucy
06/07/2015

My now husband and I bought a house in Phoenixville years ago and we frequently drove by Columbia Station while running errands. We talked hypothetically about how neat it would be to get married at such a unique venue when that time comes. When we got engaged, Columbia Station was on our very short list of venues. Columbia Station and Robert Ryan Catering have a stellar reputation for weddings and they were amazing to us for the 15+ months of wedding planning and the day of.

I corresponded with Betsy, our event manager, for 14 months via e-mail. I send her countless e-mails filled with questions and concerns that she always answered promptly. My husband and I met with Betsy a few times during the wedding planning to make decisions about details (menu, linens, logistics). Approximately three weeks before the day, we met Lisa, our day of coordinator who was responsible for making sure everything runs smoothly the day of. She is an absolute sweetheart and handled the rehearsa

Recently Married

I look back on my wedding day and am amazed at how perfect everything was. We had an outside ceremony along the grass at the Columbia Station before the reception inside. We got innumerable compliments about the venue- how pretty it was, how great the food was, how great the staff were. Betsy helped to organize things beforehand and Lisa was there the day of to keep everything running smoothly. We also met with Robert Ryan to decide on the menu and he was very helpful and accommodating. The best part for me was how easy they made it. Other than your spouse, the venue is the most important part of your wedding. I have heard so many wedding stories about the food being served late, the food being sub-par, the acoustics being bad....every single thing was perfect for us. I would highly recommend Robert Ryan Catering and the Columbia Station.

Linda&Edmundo
1+ year ago

Columbia Station was incredibly accommodating and helpful. If we ever need another venue, we would surely go back.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

My husband and I got married at the Columbia Station 6.21.2014. It was AWESOME!!! From the moment I arrived with my girls to the venue it was fabulous. The staff took care of us before the ceremony offering us refreshments. There was a staff member, CONNOR, who was our "bridal wait staff" and he is a great example of just how awesome this place is. Connor went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. After the ceremony my new husband and I took pictures outside the venue and Connor was right behind us making sure we had drinks and anything else we needed. My guests LOVED the food and complimented the venue and staff all night.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter was married this past weekend on March 29 and we could not have been happier with everyone at Columbia Station! From the beautiful venue to the food from Robert Ryan Catering and the excellent service and attentiveness of the staff (particularly Connor- you rock!!) not enough praise can be given to this group of people who came together (in the most torrential downpour I might add!) to make my daughter's wedding absolutely spectacular! What a fantastic group of individuals who truly strive to create a memorable experience. I would also like to add that the club room was as beautiful as the ballroom! It was a wonderful place for folks to mingle and chat. We had a few babies in the group and I know the parents appreciated a place to relax for a bit away from the dance party! I could go on but suffice it to say that I would highly recommend this venue to any engaged couple seeking a uniquely wonderful venue for their special day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Columbia Station was amazing! The staff was so friendly and professional and we had such a great experience. I am so glad that we chose to go with the Columbia Station. From day one they were great. Weeks after the wedding and people are still talking about how great the food and the staff were. Thank you Columbia station for a great wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception at the Columbia Station back in October 2013. We could not have been happier with our decision! We were looking for a place that bridged a traditional venue feel with something that felt more unique and special. The Columbia Station has a certain charm and uniqueness that you just don't get in a hotel ballroom or country club, but still kept the feeling of tradition. The place has undergone some major renovations recently and looks truly stunning. The food was fantastic and we are still hearing about how great it was from our guests. The staff bent over backwards to make sure our wedding day went down without a hitch and even helped us to customize everything right down to adding mini tacos to our hors d'oeuvres selections! Our photographer/videographer got beautiful shots of us on the train tracks out back and on the caboose in front of the venue. Betsy was our consultant and she did a fabulous job planning with us to make our day special and Bob Ryan is the Man! We cannot say enough good things about Robert Ryan Catering and the Columbia Station and would definitely recommend them!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I CAN NOT say enough great things about COLUMBIA STATION, ROBERT RYAN, and its staff. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and the staff was AMAZING AND COMPLETELY PROFESSIONAL. Shout outs to MARK, BETSY, and MICHELLE for making all out wedding dreams come true. BEYOND expectations. AMAZING. I'd give 6 stars if I could. The food was PHONEMICALLY FANTASTIC (open a restaurant so I can have more please!!!!). All our guests RAVED about everything. LOVED IT!

Columbia Station responded with the following comments:

Heather, you are just TOO sweet for taking the time to leave such a fabulous review!! We are thrilled you had such a fantastic day! Congratulations and we wish you LOTS of happiness!!! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most beautiful and stress-free wedding thanks to Robert Ryan Catering! The venue is charming and beautiful, the food is presented and prepared perfectly, and the value is unsurpassed. We dealt with Betsy Boone who thought of everything and was always ready with a suggestion or looked into anything that we asked for. On the day of the event we were wowed by their attention to detail and attentiveness to my husband and me. If anything went wrong, we didn't know about it. We feel so blessed to have been able to have the wedding of our dreams on a budget. We HIGHLY recommend Columbia Station and Robert Ryan Catering!
As a side note, I couldn't be more surprised by the review left by Kevin on 9/22/13. This couldn't be further from our experience. As far as having pictures taken on the railroad tracks, we had them taken and they are breathtakingly gorgeous. Obviously I do not know the events of their day, but my first thought is that perhaps members of his party were behaving irresponsibly on the tracks. Again, we had a five star experience and think that you will, too!

Columbia Station responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Amy for all of the kind words! We are beyond thrilled that your wedding day was everything you hoped for :). Teresa (your Event Supervisor), could not get done raving how beautiful you looked and that you were glowing the whole time! Thank you so much again for taking the time to leave us such a kind review and we wish you and Bobby many many years of happiness!!

Coma
09/06/2013

Food was outstanding was great place to have our special day.

Columbia Station responded with the following comments:

We're so glad you enjoyed the food and your special day so much!!