Cohart Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Excellent. Was very friendly and professional. My wedding pictures came out exceptional. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great photograpgher.

Services Used: Photography

Noel and his team shot our wedding two months ago. They were awesome to work with! Noel has great attention to detail and was very creative in his work. Noel has an eye for beauty, and captured everything perfectly! Everything was happening so fast during the wedding that it was all a blur for us but thankfully Noel and his team were there to capture so many great moments...Moments we didn't even know existed until we looked through all of our pictures. It's like we're reliving our wedding again!

I have already looked at our wedding photos dozens of times. I knew Cohart Photography did wonderful work, but Noel definitely exceeded our expectations!! So many of our family and friends have complimented on the quality, creativity and the quantity of the pictures.

Noel was a pleasure to work with. He responded to our emails on a timely manner! This whole team was such a pleasure to work with and I can't say enough great things about them! If you're reading this review and still contemplating if you should choose Cohart Photography for your wedding, stop thinking and book them fast! This is the best decision you will make for your wedding! This was our biggest investment for our wedding but they were definitely worth it! And while you and your new husband or bride are socializing with your family and friends at the wedding, rest assure that Noel will capture every moments so you don't have to worry about anything and just enjoy your wedding! We will definitely keep in contact with Cohart Photography for future photo sessions!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Cohart Photography for capturing our dream wedding!!! We're so excited to get our wedding album!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Noel is the best photographer ever!!!!! He's funny and he definitely know what he is doing. He made us feel comfortable and gave us a lot of direction about what to do or how to pose....He's just the best ever, my pictures are priceless. I would forever rehire him for any future events to come. I recommend him 100% LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

Noel,
Thank you so much for being our photographer for our special day. From the proposal until the August 16, 2014(and still now) you were the best we could have asked for. The images you captured are absolutely priceless. It is so special! Our guests remarked how great you were and Markess and I absolutely agree. We cannot thank you enough for the years of memories you have provided for our families and us. You were wonderful and we will definitely pass along your name for future events.

Markess and Sabrina

Services Used: Photography

I lucked out when I hired a videographer and landed Cohart Photography to do my photography. He didn't do our engagement shots, but through looking at his work, I knew he could be trusted for our wedding day, as it is such a special day in our lives. Well, boy did Cohart Photography wow us not only throughout my wedding day with their professionalism and creativity of the amazing shots we got, but also they were on point with everything. There were no doubts with them, everything went smoothly even when our dog came, they just posed her and were perfect. They arrived early to the event and scooped out the perfect scenery and got right to work. Every minute was spend shooting myself or my husband, they didn't waste a minute! As I couldn't wait for my photos, Miguel posted photos for me daily after my wedding-I was shocked with how amazing they turned out. What shocked me even more was when we got the final photos, a girl that never cries, was brought to tears at how amazing her fairytale wedding was able to be recreated through a series of gorgeous, over the top, and out of this world photography. My husband and I would recommend Cohart Photography for any event, as we plan to use them for family photos, future events, and when we have our baby, we know who will be taking those shots! THANK YOU SO MUCH COHART PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Pictures came out beautiful and captured our day perfectly

Gretchen
11/01/2013

Cohart Photography was extremely professional, creative and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this company for any photography needs!

Sacha
08/25/2013

Noel and staff from Cohart photography are very courteous, professional, punctual and attentive to detail. I did not have to worry about my pictures on my big day because I knew I was in capable hands as I also used their services for our engagement party prior and knew they were the one once I received my pictures, they were flawless. This was one less thing for me to concern myself about from a list of many on that day.

Aimee
06/15/2013

Noel and his team were incredible and did a perfect job of capturing our wedding in photos. I felt Cohart photography went above and beyond to ensure everything ran smoothly and that we were completely satisfied with their work. Noel was in contact with me months before the wedding and had us share our story with him so that he could recreate that love story in the pictures he took. He remained in close contact up to the day of the wedding, which was really comforting for a stressed-out bride. Their professionalism, timeliness, responsiveness, and sincerity were outstanding, and you really won't find such value at such a great price in South Florida. I highly recommend Cohart photography.

Services Used: Photography

Cohart photography is amazing. Noel and his crew are great, extremely professional, friendly and most importantly creative. We love our photos and everyone we have shared them with has praised their work.
Would definitely recommend with 2 thumbs up.

Ashley
12/30/2012
4.7

Best pictures ever, very professional! Highly recommend.

Services Used: Photography

We are super happy with the job that he did . Not only were the prices better than all the others in South Florida and Miami but the quality of pictures was superb, I can't tell you how many people have told me how talented he is and asked who the photographer is. We looked high and low for a good photographer but all of them either didn't have great pictures , were to expensive, or we didn't think they were qualified... I looked for 3 months. One day i found cohartphotography and was truly impressed by his photos and his wedding website, the photos were artistic and the website that he provides his customers surpasses the most expensive photographers sites ( i am a web guy so im not easy to please) We met with Noel and I could tell immed that he was going to be the one, he was super friendly, he didn't tell us how he wanted it to be done he listened to all of our requests and incorporated them into his ideas. He got us special acess to the key biscayne lighthouse... And boy did those shots come out good. Our wedding was at the Spanish monistary he did a awesome job.... We are super happy to have these beautiful wedding pictures to look back on when we get older.
DO NOT PICK A PHOTOGRAPHER WITHOUT MEETING HIM

Thanks Noel , you are now our family photographer

Services Used: Photography

Ours was a destination wedding and Noel was very easy to work with from a distance! The day of the wedding the photographers were prompt, organized, & professional. The pictures were amazingly beautiful!

Services Used: Photography

Noel is awesome!!!!! Not only was he was super professional, he was very friendly. The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL!! My family and friends were very impressed by him. He will not let you down!! Everyone was also impressed with the invitations that Noel created. They were unique, Elegant, and Perfect. He also refers Videography.We couldnt have ask for a perfect photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Noel was a pleasure to work with. His work is outstanding!! We flew in from Maryland for our Engagement Session back in June and the experience was amazing. The site that he chose was breath-taking. The service was excellent. The website, gallery, rush service option and genuine customer service along with the willingness to serve was the best we've ever experienced!! We definitely recommend Noel for all your photography needs!! Thank You Noel!

Yahaira & Walter

Services Used: Photography

I couldn't have picked a better photographer! I felt like we made a friend and not jst a partner in buisness. He was so professional but yet relaxed that I NEVER had to call him with questions and all my needs were met. I can't wait to use Cohart Photography in the future!