Coastal Celebrations

Value
Flexibility
Sheena
04/11/2015

Coastal Celebrations is amazing. We had decided on a destination wedding in Palm Coast, Florida and our venue recommended Coastal. After meeting with Drea, I knew she was perfect for helping us plan this dream wedding. From that day forward the planning began. We choose the full planning package because we lived so far away. Also with my busy work schedule, we needed as much help as possible. Drea made the planning seamless. From incredible vendor selections to prompt email and phone responses to looking out for us whatever the situation was, she kept all of our contracts and Payments organized! We were also very fortunate to work with her partner Lindsay several weeks prior to the wedding! Lindsay was amazing also! She kept me on track the last few weeks with payments and timelines. She had everyone where they needed to be and on time. Because of the weather we had a last minute change to the cocktail hour and she arranged that seamlessly. We also used several rentals from coastal and they were beautiful and perfect for our wedding. I highly recommend Lindsay and Andrea from coastal celebrations; they are fun and professional and I really enjoyed having them help plan my wedding!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Marisa was my day of coordinator and she was phenomenal! She made she everything was perfect and made everything flawless!

Recently Married

Coastal Celebrations was fabulous and worth every penny! Andrea Famiglietti from Coastal Celebrations served as my Wedding/Reception Coordinator. From the moment I decided to hire her and Coastal, it was nothing but fantastic! She's everything I needed in a wedding coordinator- professional, friendly, honest, diligent, timely, etc. I live in North Carolina and had to plan my St. Augustine wedding from afar. It was nice to have Andrea, who really knew St. Augustine. She helped recommend amazing vendors and coordinate details that I never would have thought about. She and her team made our wedding day run so smoothly; I never had to worry about anything! Our wedding turned out even better than we thought, thanks to her! Can't thank her and her team enough!

Recently Married

Thank you for your help Lindsey and Coastal Celebrations!

Alexandra
03/08/2015

Lindsay was an absolute dream to work with. She and her team made our wedding a stress-free, beautiful, and incredibly special celebration. She thinks of every little detail and is always 5 steps ahead of the game. She went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of during our wedding day. Additionally, she has great taste and decorated the venue more elegantly than I could have dreamed. I would recommend her and Coastal Celebrations to anyone. A wedding simply wouldn't be complete without them.

Paige
1 Review
02/21/2015

Andrea and her staff really just made our day perfect! Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Jaime
02/14/2015

Where to begin....I hired Coastal Celebrations for my "day of" wedding planning needs. This service kicked in 60 days prior to the event. That being said, Lindsay went above and beyond assisting us in our planning needs from day 1. When our church cancelled our ceremony due to renovations, she was more than happy to schedule a telephone conference prior to the 60 day window to help me review our plans and alleviate my anxiety. She paid attention to even the littlest details that I had not thought of, and really focused on our "wedding vision" to help us pull off what turned out to be the best Great Gatsby themed Valentine's Day wedding ever! On the night of our rehearsal, we found out that our vendor ordered 1 case of champagne for our signature drinks instead of 2. Lindsay drove to 5 liquor stores after our rehearsal just to find us more champagne! Not an easy task on Valentine's Day weekend! She was there with her staff taking care of things quietly behind the scenes the entire day of the wedding, and made everything flow smoothly at our reception. We were never without a drink in hand, and our plate of food was waiting for us at the table to make sure that we were able to eat. Our timeline was even 20 minutes ahead of schedule! As the night wore on, our personal belongings were arranged, packed, and taken to our hotel where they were waiting for us in addition to our cards, gifts, and a pan of food and desserts! (Which was fantastic as we hadn't even stopped to try them!) I really have nothing but good to say of our experience with Lindsay Ohlin and the staff of Coastal Celebrations. Prior to the wedding I questioned if I really needed the services of a wedding planner at all even though our venue required it. I can now say with full resolution that if I had it to do all over again, I would hire Coastal Celebrations in a heartbeat! Thank you for all of your hard work. You made our wedding day perfect!!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

All I can say is...thank god for Lindsay. Without her, I'm pretty sure the entire ceremony would have fallen apart at the seams and we would have all ended up in the pool or something equally as disastrous.

Lindsay was professional, she was courteous, and she knew exactly what she was doing. I needed someone strong to hold their ground with the parents, and make sure they were listening, and she did exactly that. She handled my ceremony beautifully, and I don't know what I would done without her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Andrea was amazing to work with. She was on top of every detail, and gave great suggestions and advice. We weren't sure about hiring a wedding planner at the beginning, but we are so glad we did. The services we received were worth every penny!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

This team and their wine barrel bar made our rehearsal theme come to life! Love all they did to make it great and for a reasonable price :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Carly
11/22/2014

Andrea did a wonderful job finalizing plans executing our wedding. Steve and I did most of the planning and finding vendors, but Andrea took care of following up with our vendors to make sure everything was on track. We brought a lot of homemade personal décor to the wedding/reception. Andrea set everything up and it looked just as we had envisioned. This was a lot of work and she did an amazing job!!!! She was very accommodating with having drinks waiting for us and food as we needed it, anything we asked for was immediately taken care of. She was very pleasant and easy to talk to and work with, but was also very professional about her job. Andrea provided bags for our cards and packed our personal items into our car, she really went above and beyond to make our day very special! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali
11/15/2014

Lindsay at Coastal Celebrations was such an amazing wedding coordinator!! She took all of the stress out of the weeks leading up to the wedding and the actual wedding day! The ability to enjoy your wedding day without having to stress about the small things was PRICELESS! She coordinated all of my wedding vendors and I barely had to do anything! I HIGHLY recommend Lindsay and her team at Coastal Celebrations for any big occasion you may have!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We used Lindsay Ohlin of Coastal Celebrations for my daughter's recent wedding after seeing the wonderful job she did on my daughter-in-law's wedding previously. She is a wealth of knowledge...providing us with suggestions and reminding us of details we had forgotten! She even gave us a darling sign for our little ring bearer to carry :) But the most valuable aspect of her services was to provide a detailed timeline of our events starting with the rehearsal and a minute by minute update of the big day. This was shared with all parties so everyone knew where to be when....PRICELESS!! She earned every penny and I have recommended her to all I know who are planning weddings. Your day will run so smoothly and you can enjoy the big event!!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Being a Kentucky bride planning a Florida wedding, a wedding planner was very necessary. I was so lucky to have a friend who highly recommended Andrea with Coastal Celebrations. Throughout the entire process, Andrea was very responsive and professional. Additionally, her familiarity with St. Augustine and her connections with local vendors was a tremendous asset. The quality of service her and her staff provided did not go unnoticed to say the least. In fact, all of my family and friends referred to her as being "on top of her game". Our wedding day could not have gone smoother or been any more beautiful thanks to Andrea and Coastal Celebrations!

Rebecca
1 Review
10/26/2014

100% satisfied with their service. They checked and double checked our plans to make sure that our wedding would be perfect. Coastal was very attentive to my husband and myself throughout the wedding. Our family and guests were able to enjoy the night because they had all the bases covered.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Katie
10/25/2014

We used Coastal Celebrations and worked with Lindsay for day-of coordinating and I am SO thankful that we did. I honestly have no idea how we would have made it without Lindsay and her team. Lindsay worked closely with all our vendors to make sure everything would arrive on time and be ready. In addition, she coordinated the rehearsal and set the timeline for the ceremony and reception. She allayed any fears I had with the day of. We received several compliments from our guests on how great they thought Lindsay and Coastal Celebrations was. I highly recommend Coastal Celebrations and Lindsay - they are worth their weight in gold!