Coastal Celebrations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lindsay at Coastal was our day-of coordinator, and the entire experience was absolutely perfect. First, her energy can’t be matched—which is a perfect trait in a wedding coordinator. We got married at 9:30am, and she was at the hotel room checking on the bride early, at the venue making sure the chairs were set, and getting all the little details in order (delivering letters, making sure our wedding rings got to the right person, all things we just handed her to ‘take care of.’)

We had several meetings and phone calls in the months leading up to the wedding, and she did a great job organizing all the little details that add up to big stresses on the wedding day. We ended up taking many of her suggestions, and were surprised with her foresight. We enjoyed the day so much more, and were so relaxed, knowing Lindsay and her team had our back, and guiding us through all the little details to make sure our guests were as well taken care of as we were.

Looking back, I honestly don’t know how we would have pulled off our wedding with Lindsay and her awesome team. Thank you, Coastal Celebrations!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Lindsay and her team are amazing. They are wonderful to work with, reliable and extremely organized. They thoroughly know the St. Augustine wedding scene. I am very thankful they were a part of my wedding (from initial planning to the day of) and grateful for everything they did to make our wedding a huge success.

I was an out-of-state bride so I researched and interviewed several wedding planners in the area. After my first call with Lindsay, I booked her immediately for the Advisory Package.

During the planning process, Lindsay was extremely helpful in touring venues and suggesting reliable local vendors that best fit our style. Throughout the entire process, she was proactive in checking in periodically, keeping me on schedule with wedding tasks. She responded to every e-mail and phone call the same day. She coordinated with vendors on my behalf to be sure everyone was on the same page.

Day of, Lindsay ensured everything ran smoothly. She was on top of every single aspect from picking up lunch for me and my bridesmaids to ensuring our family knew where to be and when. During the reception, she made sure my groom and I had drinks in our hands, stepped behind the bar to assist when the line was long, and even helped in the kitchen to make sure food was coming out on time. When the strap of my dress broke, Lindsay was there within seconds to fix it. She is a true professional!

Hiring Coastal Celebrations was by far the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. Lindsay eased my stress and I was confident I could depend on her entirely. I’m going to miss working with her!

Recently Married

Lindsay of Coastal Celebration was irreplaceable the day of the wedding and prior planning of the wedding. She was very personable, professional and very responsive to all calls and request. On the wedding day she made sure everything ran smoothly. We didn't have to do a thing, except, enjoy the day. I hightly recommend her and Coastal Celebrations for any event you may be considering in the present and future.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1 Review
Recently Married

Lindsay at Coastal Celebrations did a fantastic job arranging different vendor - setting up everything before and after the event - and most of all made everything run smoothly so we could really enjoy the wedding without any interference/problems. We can't thank her and coastal celebrations enough for all their help. I will highly recommend her for any type of event you may be considering. Thank you Coastal Celebrations!!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Kari
05/29/2015

Lindsay and her team did an amazing job with our wedding. From the planning stages to the execution, every detail was covered.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We had a dream come true wedding!! We are thrilled with how perfect our wedding went!! We hired Lindsey and her exemplary team for our detailed black tie wedding, and they made everything absolutely immaculate and perfect!!! She was there every single step of the way helping with every minute detail! I couldn't imagine not having her and her team to help guide throughout the entire process, from picking vendors, flowers, insurance policies, rentals, quotes, contractors, contracts, setting up, and even having cake, cards and drinks set up in our hotel room before we arrived back. They are absolutely incredible and I am forever grateful to them for all their hardwork and commitment to make our wedding a perfect dream!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Sheena
04/11/2015

Coastal Celebrations is amazing. We had decided on a destination wedding in Palm Coast, Florida and our venue recommended Coastal. After meeting with Drea, I knew she was perfect for helping us plan this dream wedding. From that day forward the planning began. We choose the full planning package because we lived so far away. Also with my busy work schedule, we needed as much help as possible. Drea made the planning seamless. From incredible vendor selections to prompt email and phone responses to looking out for us whatever the situation was, she kept all of our contracts and Payments organized! We were also very fortunate to work with her partner Lindsay several weeks prior to the wedding! Lindsay was amazing also! She kept me on track the last few weeks with payments and timelines. She had everyone where they needed to be and on time. Because of the weather we had a last minute change to the cocktail hour and she arranged that seamlessly. We also used several rentals from coastal and they were beautiful and perfect for our wedding. I highly recommend Lindsay and Andrea from coastal celebrations; they are fun and professional and I really enjoyed having them help plan my wedding!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Where do I begin...I met Andrea and Lindsay when I was booking the Pena Peck House for our ceremony. I knew that I wanted a Day of Coordinator to take care of the details so we didn't have to worry about them. Lindsay was my Day of Coordinator and she was amazing. She had so many great suggestions and brought up things that I didn't even think about. When my mom and I had our through a couple weeks before the big day we had a list of questions - Lindsay ended up answering all of them before we even asked her! The wedding day ended up being perfect and my entire vision was pulled together thanks to her and her team - if anything went wrong I had no idea!! She made sure we were taken care of all night from always having fresh drinks to helping me switch into sandals and having extra food and cake in our hotel room after the reception. They also have a great collection of rental decor which we used for our ceremony. I would highly recommend Coastal Celebrations if you're looking for a day of coordinator, you won't be disappointed and as my mom said "they are worth every penny." Thank you Lindsay & Andrea!! :-)

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Marisa was my day of coordinator and she was phenomenal! She made she everything was perfect and made everything flawless!

Recently Married

Coastal Celebrations was fabulous and worth every penny! Andrea Famiglietti from Coastal Celebrations served as my Wedding/Reception Coordinator. From the moment I decided to hire her and Coastal, it was nothing but fantastic! She's everything I needed in a wedding coordinator- professional, friendly, honest, diligent, timely, etc. I live in North Carolina and had to plan my St. Augustine wedding from afar. It was nice to have Andrea, who really knew St. Augustine. She helped recommend amazing vendors and coordinate details that I never would have thought about. She and her team made our wedding day run so smoothly; I never had to worry about anything! Our wedding turned out even better than we thought, thanks to her! Can't thank her and her team enough!

Recently Married

Thank you for your help Lindsey and Coastal Celebrations!

Alexandra
03/08/2015

Lindsay was an absolute dream to work with. She and her team made our wedding a stress-free, beautiful, and incredibly special celebration. She thinks of every little detail and is always 5 steps ahead of the game. She went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of during our wedding day. Additionally, she has great taste and decorated the venue more elegantly than I could have dreamed. I would recommend her and Coastal Celebrations to anyone. A wedding simply wouldn't be complete without them.

Paige
1 Review
02/21/2015

Andrea and her staff really just made our day perfect! Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Jaime
02/14/2015

Where to begin....I hired Coastal Celebrations for my "day of" wedding planning needs. This service kicked in 60 days prior to the event. That being said, Lindsay went above and beyond assisting us in our planning needs from day 1. When our church cancelled our ceremony due to renovations, she was more than happy to schedule a telephone conference prior to the 60 day window to help me review our plans and alleviate my anxiety. She paid attention to even the littlest details that I had not thought of, and really focused on our "wedding vision" to help us pull off what turned out to be the best Great Gatsby themed Valentine's Day wedding ever! On the night of our rehearsal, we found out that our vendor ordered 1 case of champagne for our signature drinks instead of 2. Lindsay drove to 5 liquor stores after our rehearsal just to find us more champagne! Not an easy task on Valentine's Day weekend! She was there with her staff taking care of things quietly behind the scenes the entire day of the wedding, and made everything flow smoothly at our reception. We were never without a drink in hand, and our plate of food was waiting for us at the table to make sure that we were able to eat. Our timeline was even 20 minutes ahead of schedule! As the night wore on, our personal belongings were arranged, packed, and taken to our hotel where they were waiting for us in addition to our cards, gifts, and a pan of food and desserts! (Which was fantastic as we hadn't even stopped to try them!) I really have nothing but good to say of our experience with Lindsay Ohlin and the staff of Coastal Celebrations. Prior to the wedding I questioned if I really needed the services of a wedding planner at all even though our venue required it. I can now say with full resolution that if I had it to do all over again, I would hire Coastal Celebrations in a heartbeat! Thank you for all of your hard work. You made our wedding day perfect!!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

All I can say is...thank god for Lindsay. Without her, I'm pretty sure the entire ceremony would have fallen apart at the seams and we would have all ended up in the pool or something equally as disastrous.

Lindsay was professional, she was courteous, and she knew exactly what she was doing. I needed someone strong to hold their ground with the parents, and make sure they were listening, and she did exactly that. She handled my ceremony beautifully, and I don't know what I would done without her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Andrea was amazing to work with. She was on top of every detail, and gave great suggestions and advice. We weren't sure about hiring a wedding planner at the beginning, but we are so glad we did. The services we received were worth every penny!