Coastal Celebrations

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Being a Kentucky bride planning a Florida wedding, a wedding planner was very necessary. I was so lucky to have a friend who highly recommended Andrea with Coastal Celebrations. Throughout the entire process, Andrea was very responsive and professional. Additionally, her familiarity with St. Augustine and her connections with local vendors was a tremendous asset. The quality of service her and her staff provided did not go unnoticed to say the least. In fact, all of my family and friends referred to her as being "on top of her game". Our wedding day could not have gone smoother or been any more beautiful thanks to Andrea and Coastal Celebrations!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Coastal Celebrations and worked with Lindsay for day-of coordinating and I am SO thankful that we did. I honestly have no idea how we would have made it without Lindsay and her team. Lindsay worked closely with all our vendors to make sure everything would arrive on time and be ready. In addition, she coordinated the rehearsal and set the timeline for the ceremony and reception. She allayed any fears I had with the day of. We received several compliments from our guests on how great they thought Lindsay and Coastal Celebrations was. I highly recommend Coastal Celebrations and Lindsay - they are worth their weight in gold!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marisa and Andrea are fantastic. We booked them for Wedding Coordination and I am soooooooo happy we did. I did most of the planning ahead of time for the wedding but I really need help with the little details and day of execution. They helped me with those little details that no one really thinks about (timing, how the napkins should be folded, where the gift table is, vendor schedule, etc) but that are really important and honestly things I didn't want to worry about on my wedding day. The services also included rehearsal coordination and I used the event rentals for some of the decor. They have really cute stuff for rentals that matched my vintage theme and you can save some money renting instead of buying. I really don't think my day would have been so happy and stress free without Marisa and Andrea. Marisa was so kind and patient and even surprised me with a gift from my mom and uncle. If you really want to have a good time on your wedding then I highly recommend Coastal Celebrations. My family members still compliment on what a great job they did. Thank you! Andrea and David

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I first began wedding planning, we were not convinced we needed a day-of-wedding coordinator. As we moved further along in the process, friends and family began to convince us to at least meet with a coordinator to see what they could offer. Coastal Celebrations was the booking agent for our venue, the Pena-Peck House, in downtown St. Augustine, so naturally, we started with them. After our first phone conference with Andrea, we felt confident that she would do a great job and that her services would be valuable in providing us with a stress-free wedding day.

Her contract stated that services would begin 6 weeks out from the wedding, yet she was great about keeping up with us from the time we booked her 6 months out. She exceeded all of our expectations, from storing and organizing all of our decor, talking through every possible wedding detail, and corralling our rowdy wedding party at the rehearsal, down to the amazing calmness with which she called the bride on the day of the wedding to forewarn her of a 30% chance of rain and recommend a last minute tent rental, to which she of course took care of. On the whole, we were not only blown away by Andrea's friendly demeanor and positive personality, but her incredible attention to detail and organization (this coming from a bride who lives to be organized!). You could not ask for a better wedding coordinator than Andrea at Coastal Celebrations.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Rachael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know what we would have done without Lindsay keeping our heads on straight. She organized all of our vendors, got all of our decorations where they needed to go, kept my wedding party on schedule, and so much more. The day went without a hitch thanks to her. She was also wonderful leading up to the wedding. She have us excellent recommendations for anything from vendors to restaurants to tell our guests to eat at. She even organized our transportation for the day of the wedding! This girl does it all- you name it and she'll make it happen. Even last minute changes I made to my wedding were no problem.

Highly recommend!!
Thank you for everything Lindsay!

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea did such a wonderful job with our day-of-coordination. She made sure the event went flawlessly, and always had everything under control. She also put me at ease during such a stressful day! I also used Coastal Celebration rentals for my centerpieces. Andrea did such a wonderful job setting them up and using her creative touch to match with my vision for the wedding. They looked even more beatiful than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend Coastal Celebration services!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Mary Ann
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I happened upon Lindsay and Coastal Celebrations through another vendor we used. I wasn't planning on using a coordination service, but immediately after meeting Lindsay, I knew I needed her to help me get through the wedding planning process. Lindsay and her staff are always courteous, professional, and prompt. Lindsay took care of every single detail to make our day perfect. Having someone I knew I could trust to ensure everything went smooth was amazing. I would highly recommend Lindsay and her knowledgable staff for anyone in the wedding planning process. It was the best money spent; you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was so amazing! She was very professional and accommodating. I wasn't sure about the whole wedding planning/wedding coordinating thing in the beginning of our engagement, how hard could it all be? Well, as it turns out I know absolutely nothing about weddings, so whoever put it into my mind that I didn't need a wedding planner (possibly Pinterest) is crazy. And if you think for a second you don't need a wedding planner, you're wrong. Unless you've actually planned multiple weddings for friends or relatives I suggest you contact Coastal Celebrations ASAP. The sooner the better, really. They know EVERYTHING and will do EVERYTHING. I can honestly say I was not stressed at all about how our wedding day would pan out. I had nothing to worry about because Lindsay took care of everything. And we didn't have some small intimate gathering, we wanted a party for 200 people, which is exactly what we got :). From setting up our entire dinning room with decorations and linens and silly little Mrs. and Mr. signs and who knows what else, to making sure our sparkler exit was perfect. We also used Coastal Celebrations for basically all of our rentals (linens, mason jars, lanterns, chalk boards, archway, votives tall and short and anything else we thought would look cute). Their inventory is extremely impressive! I wanted to rent everything but the fiancé stopped me before I got too out of hand. I can't even explain how incredible our wedding was but I know Coastal Celebrations had everything to do with it and we can't thank them enough! I highly recommend using them :).

• Wedding: 01/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea at Coast Celebrations did a great job with helping plan my wedding day, and her team were there on the day of the wedding to ensure that everything ran smoothly. Initially, when I told my fiance and father that I was hiring a wedding planner, they were skeptical and even argued against it. By the end of my wedding day, they both were soooo thankful for her and the Coastal Celebrations team. They did a fantastic job. My cheapskate father even commented that Coastal Celebrations should charge a lot more for their services for all that they do. I'd highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very pleased with Coastal Celebrations' planning and supervision of our daughter's wedding; we give them an unqualified, positive endorsement. Coastal Celebrations was the "wedding planner" of our daughter's wedding. The wedding was planned to be outdoors, but it rained. Coastal Celebrations supervised the move indoors and assured that the room was arranged just like the wedding was planned to be indoors. They took care of everything and we were free to support our daughter and host the guests during the move. It would have been very, very difficult without them. With their help, the wedding was beautiful.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend coastal celebrations for any event! The level of professionalism that Andrea displayed throughout the 1 year planning and coordination of our daughters wedding was exceptional. When we would become overwhelmed with details she calmly reassured us that everything would be beautiful. And beautiful it was! We were very impressed with every aspect of the day. We could not have done it without them! Many of our guests commented to us how impressed they were - not only with the beautiful decorations, wonderful ceremony, great food, smooth timing, and fun party- but with our attentive wedding planners as well!!!!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
Jona
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Coastal was awesome always so helpful when we emailed are called.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Donna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Coastal Celebrations is the best money I spent out of everything for our wedding. I can not put into words how invaluable their services were. Andrea was amazing, professional, calm, responsive and organized. She was one step ahead of everything. She was completely accepting of all of my families craziness!! Again, best money spent.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Jamie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was beyond amazing. We live in Pennsylvania, but wanted to have our wedding where we met and fell in love. I NEVER could have found vendors, organized, and planned the beautiful wedding we had without her. She kept me grounded (and even came in UNDER budget) when I wanted to let my mind run wild as the bride, and yet made things happen for me. She was worth every penny and I highly suggest anyone even considering hiring an event planner, to hire Lindsay. She was always very quick with responses, kept me updated, and kept my wedding literally STRESS FREE. Lindsay, thank you for everything you did for Andrew and I. We appreciate your help more than you know.

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing start to finish...I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Andrea (or ‘Drea’ as I came to know her) from Coastal Celebrations for my recent wedding in October 2013. As a very organized person I didn’t initially feel the need for a wedding planner, but as I was a bride from Chicago hosting a wedding in St. Augustine I hired Andrea for the day of coordination package. Saying Andrea was worth her weight in gold is an understatement! Andrea did such an amazing job with everything that I wish I had hired her for the entire coordination of the wedding from day 1. Just a few of the items that were handled for me were - confirmation and final arrangements with vendors, final payment coordination for all vendors, day of delivery and pick up arrangements, coordination of the ceremony at the rehearsal, day of assembly and break down. Andrea assembled the entire vision for the day that made my wedding what it was! I sent Andrea pictures and ideas in a Word document and she brought everything to life. Any small issues that came up on my wedding day were handled without me even having to be notified at the time. It rained on my wedding day….with an outdoor wedding…and the situation and back up plans were put into place again without me having to worry. I was able to enjoy my entire wedding experience without having the anxiety of planning a wedding solely because I had coastal celebrations on my side. Additionally coastal celebrations handles wedding rentals so there were so many details to my day that I was able to rent to bring the entire picture together! Andrea and Coastal Celebrations are the number one reason my wedding was such a success, there isn’t a single negative thing I could say. Thanks Andrea and Coastal Celebrations for making everything so perfect for my big day!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
904-501-9020
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards