CoachOurMarriage.com

CoachOurMarriage.com

Pasadena, CA 91104 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Lutheran, C...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim performed a wonderful ceremony!

• Wedding: 03/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim performed a beautiful ceremony! He included my daughter from a previous marriage with beautiful family vows as well as the family sand ceremony. Our guests were impressed by his loving words about marriage and family...they actually thought he was our pastor from our church!

• Wedding: 11/14/2010
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I went through Jim and Laura's pre-marital coaching course last year before our wedding. Their materials had obviously been refined through years of offering these courses, and was very helpful in ensuring that we discussed the big issues before getting married (and just as importantly, that we knew how to have those discussions). Although he wasn't our officiant, Jim definitely went above and beyond helping us plan the ceremony and meeting with our officiant to help ensure our wedding went flawlessly!

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim did an outstanding and meaningful ceremony. He is knowledgable, professional and a very nice person. We and our guests were touched by his personality and professionalism. I highly recommend Jim for anyone who wants memorable wedding.

• Wedding: 07/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At first I did not take it very seriously, but after the first session I felt that there was a lot to learn. very very helpful

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
Services Used: Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
leah
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim was an exceptional officiant. Our guests were touched with his ceremony and we felt like he knew us when officiating our wedding. He found a way to make it special and he spoke knowledgable on the covenent of marriage.

• Wedding: 09/27/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Jim and Laura, both as Pre-marital coaches and as wedding Officiant. I loved the deeply meaningful ceremony Jim provided and it was the perfect length (I get bored when ceremonies run too long. Mine was 20 minutes and memorable). Even the dress rehearsal ran smoothly and both Jim and Laura take personal care and consideration to every detail.

• Wedding: 09/01/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful counseling and a beautiful service.

• Wedding: 07/08/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim and Laura are an excellent couple and excellent coaches. They provided us with a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony and, six years later, we're still getting complimented on how poignant and personal Jim made it for us. I'd recommend Jim for anyone who wants a meaningful, memorable wedding (plus, Jim and Laura offer insightful premarital coaching, which, looking back, was equally important). Very reliable.

• Wedding: 06/21/2002
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all Jim and Laura did a wonderful job guiding us through the pre-marital counseling. They covered everything from money, family, cultural, and spiritual issues. Helping us understand the importance of how to communicate and even creating new traditions as a new couple.

As our Officiate, Jim made us feel at ease during the entire rehearsal & ceremony process. Jim’s words made the ceremony intimate & heartfelt even to include the guests as an important role in observance of our wedding. Throughout the years, we have seen Jim & Laura as marriage coaches. They continue to give us essential tools in making our marriage strong and happy. They are professional and lovely people - great at what they do - marriages!

• Wedding: 06/24/1999
Services Used: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
626-676-3651
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards