CMPhotography

Value
Flexibility
Rebecca
07/25/2015

Our pictures look amazing! Not only is Charles an excellent photographer, he is personable and fun. It was a great experience, and we highly recommend Charles's services.

Services Used: Photography

When I booked Charles Merry for my engagement pictures. I knew I needed him for my wedding. From the minute you meet him he makes you feel so comfortable, and will capture the right moments in every photo he takes. Charles will be my photographer for all big life events. You don't just gain pictures and a photographer, you gain a friend when you work with Charles.

I am waiting on pins and needles to see the final product from my wedding this past weekend. The teasers he has sent me just blew me away

Services Used: Photography

I can't even begin to describe the great experience I had working with Charles Merry. Charles was highly recommended to me by a friend, and he exceeded all of my expectations. When I first became engaged, I knew I wanted a great photographer who would be able to capture amazing engagement and wedding photos. Charles called me directly and we had a few conversations to go over exactly what I was looking for. Charles was also professional and a complete gentlemen. He is extremely creative & artistic and was willing to listen to my ideas to create beautiful engagement images. It is clear that he loves his craft and wants his customers to love the final product. He goes above and beyond to get perfect images. During my wedding, I had a vision of some the images I wanted to capture, and he listened to my input and the results were incredible. He is honestly one of the nicest and most down to earth people that I have ever worked with. I can honestly say that I not only consider Charles a great photographer but also a friend. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer.

Sara
04/25/2015

Charles Merry is a decision you will never regret. I now have photos from my wedding day that I will cherish forever! Charles is down to earth, easy to work with and you feel comfortable every step of the way. I'm so happy that I went with CM photography for my wedding day, and I know you will be too if you choose him!!

Mary
04/19/2015

We hired Charles for our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and our wedding. Right away he proved to be a pleasure. He was funny, friendly, accommodating, and made everything fun and relaxed. We were blown away when saw the engagement pictures. Briand I knew we had made the right choice with our photographer. He has a natural ability to see and take great pictures. The day of my bridal portraits was myself, my mother, and Charles. The three of us had a blast, by the end of the day he was calling my mother “mom.” This is a true testament to his character and how comfortable we all were with him. The day of the wedding there is no one else you want there. It was such a happy and special day, we were lucky to have him as our photographer. Charles captured the greatest moments of our lives and for that we will be eternally grateful. The pictures are stunning. I have had so many people tell me how beautiful our wedding pictures are and ask who we used as our photographer. I can’t say enough good things about Charles and his pictures, you will not be disappointed. We highly recommend Charles Merry and will be using him again in the future!

Services Used: Photography

Charles and his assistant were such a delight to work with! We booked over a year and a half out, and also opted to do our engagement session with him. He worked with us to schedule our spot, and we spent a great morning with just us for our shoot. When I had any concerns, Charles was quick and responsive to assure me of our timeline, budget, and any other issues. He worked directly with my coordinator as well. On the day of the wedding, he was an absolute God-send. He saved the day and went above and beyond what I imagine a "typical day" for a photographer would be. We received our prints back in a VERY timely manner, and he is also working on an album for us. I am thrilled with the shots he got on our special day. It is so neat to see the moments we missed, and the pure joy on everyone's faces. His assistant also captured all of the details that we missed on the day of. I look forward to treasuring these photos for a lifetime to come! I will definitely use Chuck for all of our photography needs, even though I now live two states away!

Services Used: Photography

Charles captured our engagement photos and our wedding day! He really took the time to tell our love story through photography! It was important for him to discuss exactly what we wanted prior to our session. He is very flexible, professional, and cares about fulfilling your requests. His work is amazing and definitely will be cherished all our lives! Thank you Charles for not only being a part of our blessings in life but also for your friendship! We will surely continue to choose Charles for other special moments to come!
Tamara & Cain Austin

Services Used: Photography

Charles Merry was amazing from the moment that we met him. He took the time to sit down with us, listen to what was important to us, and clearly explain his methods. Charles maintained contact with us throughout the planning process. We wanted to include our three dogs in our engagement pictures. I thought this would be a bit of a chaotic event, but Charles made the session so much fun! It is reflected in our pictures that we were at ease, and enjoying ourselves. During the engagement session, Charles took the time to get to know us on a personal level. This was evident when we later saw our wedding pictures. He was able to capture such special moments that would have been missed by someone that wasn't paying close attention to detail. Charles recaptured our wedding day beautifully from beginning to end. I love his impromptu shots that show just how wonderful our wedding day was for everyone involved. He is definitely an artist. I would highly recommend Charles Merry!

Services Used: Photography

Charles Merry was amazing from the moment that we met him. He took the time to sit down with us, listen to what was important to us, and clearly explain his methods. Charles maintained contact with us throughout the planning process. We wanted to include our three dogs in our engagement pictures. I thought this would be a bit of a chaotic event, but Charles made the session so much fun! It is reflected in our pictures that we were at ease, and enjoying ourselves. During the engagement session, Charles took the time to get to know us on a personal level. This was evident when we saw our wedding pictures. He was able to capture such special moments that would have been missed by someone that wasn't paying close attention to detail. Charles recaptured our wedding day beautifully from beginning to end. I love his impromptu shots that show just how wonderful our wedding day was for everyone involved. He is definitely an artist. I would highly recommend Charles Merry

Services Used: Photography

My wedding pictures are perfect! The only problem I have is deciding which ones to have printed because I have so many options. Chuck was professional, responsive, and really went the extra mile to make sure our big day was remembered fondly through photos. His pictures captured the love, happiness, and fun of the event. I wasn't picky on what I wanted to Chuck had the freedom to try out shots using his expertise and WOW!!! We have beach shots, formal shots, dancing shots, group shots, just everything!! Hire CMPhotography and you will not be disappointed! Did I mention I had my picture proofs less than two weeks after my wedding?! score!

Stephanie
12/27/2014

Not only did he take fabulous pictures, he put everyone at ease. He used his time wisely and took many posed and candid shots. We were more than thrilled with his professionalism and personal care he provided.

Rachael
12/15/2014

Seriously, Charles Merry is AMAZING! I love how he wants to build a relationship with you throughout the entire process. We were in contact several times from the moment we picked him to even after the wedding was over and that is what I appreciated the most. I was actually sad when he gave me my flash drive of photos because I knew that meant my wedding and much contact with him would end. Thankfully, though, my mom wants family pictures by him so it won't be for long ;) But not only is he good contact wise, his pictures are just as amazing as he is!

Services Used: Photography

Charles Merry / CM Photography was absolutely wonderful!! Not only are the photos beautiful, but he was so friendly and respectful. He has a great artistic eye and wants to make sure that you get everything you want out of your photos. He makes you feel at ease and comfortable, even though you might be nervous. We even had guests saying how nice he was and how much they liked him. We love our photos & we love him!

Services Used: Photography

Chuck is amazing! He was exactly the kind of photographer that we were looking for to capture our engagement photo session and wedding day. We didn't want a 'typical, commercial' style of wedding photography, we wanted the intimate moments and moods of the day to be captured and that is exactly what he loves to do. He is such an honest, excited, engaged photographer. He takes the time necessary to make sure that he takes as many pictures as possible, which often means arriving earlier and staying later than he is contracted to do. He quickly befriended everyone in my family and wedding party and gained their trust and respect with his knowledge and ability with photography and his wonderful personality. Leading up to the day, he always responded to my emails with patience and openness and was willing to entertain the crazy ideas I had, but also gave me his experienced feedback about what was possible and what might be challenging to accomplish. He worked with us to think about our timeline to capture all the pictures we wanted to have since we got married on the day of Daylight Savings and were racing against daylight. We did a 'First Look' and we are so glad that we did! While he wants to post his pictures onto his site for publicity, he won't tag you if you don't want to be identified in his images. I keep trying to think of other special occasions that I can use as an excuse to have Chuck come out and photograph us again!

Crystal
10/25/2014

Loved working with Charles. Both him and Marie were extremely friendly and went out of their way to make sure we got the pics that we wanted. The photos turned out wonderful and I would definitely use him again.

Alwxks
09/14/2014

Charles Merry is THE. BEST. He's so friendly, fun and gave us exactly what we wanted! Thanks for everything!!