CMPhotography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chuck is amazing! He was exactly the kind of photographer that we were looking for to capture our engagement photo session and wedding day. We didn't want a 'typical, commercial' style of wedding photography, we wanted the intimate moments and moods of the day to be captured and that is exactly what he loves to do. He is such an honest, excited, engaged photographer. He takes the time necessary to make sure that he takes as many pictures as possible, which often means arriving earlier and staying later than he is contracted to do. He quickly befriended everyone in my family and wedding party and gained their trust and respect with his knowledge and ability with photography and his wonderful personality. Leading up to the day, he always responded to my emails with patience and openness and was willing to entertain the crazy ideas I had, but also gave me his experienced feedback about what was possible and what might be challenging to accomplish. He worked with us to think about our timeline to capture all the pictures we wanted to have since we got married on the day of Daylight Savings and were racing against daylight. We did a 'First Look' and we are so glad that we did! While he wants to post his pictures onto his site for publicity, he won't tag you if you don't want to be identified in his images. I keep trying to think of other special occasions that I can use as an excuse to have Chuck come out and photograph us again!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved working with Charles. Both him and Marie were extremely friendly and went out of their way to make sure we got the pics that we wanted. The photos turned out wonderful and I would definitely use him again.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Crystal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charles Merry is THE. BEST. He's so friendly, fun and gave us exactly what we wanted! Thanks for everything!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Alwxks
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charles did our engagement and wedding shots. We love every single picture he took. He is wonderful to work with. My husband, my family and I were very comfortable with him. The photographer is the one vendor that is with you through out the entire day, so our comfort level was important to me. The pictures he takes are fantastic. He got all the shots I asked him to get and he took a lot that I never even would have thought of. He presented us with the story of our marriage through pictures. He got the detail shots, rings, shoes, center pieces etc etc, and he also got all the people pictures. Prior to the wedding he was easy to get into contact with to answer any questions or concerns I had. Wedding pictures are forever, and I'm so glad we chose to work with Charles, because we have the most beautiful pictures! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chuck and Marie were amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better pair of photographers at our wedding. They blended into the day seamlessly and were attentive not only to the wants of myself and my husband, but also to any pictures that our family members desired. If I had it to do over I would definitely choose CMPhotography again!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Alex
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charles Murray photographed our wedding. We had eloped to Charleston to be married.We were treated like old friends . He is so kind and thoughtful. The photos are phenomeonal and I would highly recomend him to anyone looking for a photographer for any event. He made our wedding special with his creativity with the photos and attention to detail. I feel that he captured our personalities in these photos and am so excited to show them to friends and families

CMPhotography responded with the following comments:

Thank You!!

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charles is an amazing photographer!! He took our engagement pictures, my bridals, and our wedding pictures. We are pleased with how ALL of our pictures turned out. Charles was easy and fun to work with. Charles is such a talented photographer who works hard to take wonderful pictures...he is very creative!
We had a great time working with Charles and could not have asked for a better photographer! We highly recommend him!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and fun experience!

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words can not express how happy I am with CMPhotography. Chuck did an amazing job with our engagement photos, my bridals and our photographs for our wedding. I love his style, professionalism and attention to detail. Lets just say, this will not be the last time I use CMPhotography! Thank you, Chuck for the awesome job you did!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Blakely
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were told Charles of CM PHOTOGRAPHY was the most creative and skilled photographer in Charleston and he did not dissapoint. Hire him because he is the best.

• Wedding: 04/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charles Merry was amazing and fun to work with, very easy going and easy to work with, very talented at what he does, and made the whole experience a memorable one! You can tell the passion he has for his photography when you work with him, and the pictures he produce are outstanding and leave you wanting more. I have worked with him multiple times and look forward to working with him more in the future! I strongly recommend CMPhotography for any event!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would absolutely recommend CM Photography to brides! He was great and very focused on our needs and wishes on the day of, even though we were planning the details from another state and hadn't met until day of! He was patient but firm and was able to coral the crowd to get us through the photos quickly. I can't offer him enough thanks!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charles, has been the most amazing photographer hands down!! He was early to my venue to help me with any last minute things I needed and got the most amazing pictures of me getting ready and my dress and gals!! He literally went home that evening (my wedding ended at 10pm) and had already started on photos and I woke up to him having some photos ready for me!! He has posted preview pics for me almost every day and my heart stops every time I see one because they are gorgeous!! I have gotten sooo many compliments on his professionalism during the wedding and his keen sense to of capturing the most amazing and unique moments through out the whole thing!! I highly recommend him to any one looking for a photographer for not just wedding but ANYTHING!! He also did my maternity photos a few years back and my mothers wedding in 2012!! He is such a sweet and thoughtful man who 100% wants to capture the essence of the situation!! Charles Merry IS AMAZING!!! Thank you for all you did charles! We were truly blessed to have had him capture our special day!!
- Cali and David

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have no doubt we chose wisely! From the moment we booked Charles for our wedding, he was the epitome of professional. He asked my opinion on his ideas, he asked me for my own ideas, and came up with some super fun shots that I never would have thought of. He was all over the place getting fabulous shots at the reception, and never missed a single important moment. Every picture I absolutely love! I cannot recommend him enough!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Mary
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The big day is stressful enough and having a camera capture every moment of that can add to it. Using Charles (Chuck) though, this was not the case. He captured moments that I had no idea he was even there for. He helped the wedding go so smoothly. When he recommends you telling your wedding guests to leave their cameras off during the ceremony, DO IT! Best decision ever. He will get the best shots at great angles and you won't even know he's there. He truly captures the moments and all the happiness that comes with them. He even got my husband, who is the least photogenic person ever, to take great pictures. He creates and captures moments that are truly unique and beautiful. Every time I look at my pictures I look back at one of the happiest day of my life. He is very flexible, professional and has a great work attitude. I would use him again in a heartbeat. Thank you Chuck for making the day so special!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

CMPhotography was the perfect fit for us on our wedding day. Charles was professional and very passionate about the task at hand, which obviously translated to his photos judging by the "sneak peek" pictures we have seen. There were several comments made about how great his team was able to capture each moment (including the dragon flies and butterflies landing on the bridesmaids).

CMPhotography checked in with the bride via text, phone call, and social networking sites trying to build a relationship with her. Great job all the way around.

• Wedding: 09/22/2013
David
843-303-3687
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards